剧集 | 安妮卡(2021) | 导航列表
不是这样的。
It's not that.
那么,它是什么呢?
So what is it, then?
他只是为一个小伙子感到不安。
He's just upset for a lad.
你们都是。
You all are.
这是我做志愿者的地方。
This is where I volunteer.
我被告知将有一个关于父亲的新闻发布会。
I was told there was going to be a press conference about dad.
你会这样做吗?这将是我们的媒体人。
Will you be doing that? It'll be our media person.
以为我们得到了一个媒体人。
Thought we were getting a media person.
这是一个备受瞩目的案件,所以最好是高级官员。
It's a high profile case, so it's better that it's a senior officer.
那你为什么不这样做呢?你身上没有霜淇淋。
So why aren't you doing it? You haven't got ice cream on you.
实际上,这是一个很好的观点。
That's a good point, actually.
我们为证人做了什么?
How are we doing for witnesses?
显然,冰箱里有几条鲨鱼。
A couple of sharks in a fridge, apparently.
但显然你会对媒体说...比这更好的事情。
But obviously to the press you'll say ... Better things than that.
你看,我们不需要媒体人。
You see, we don't need a media person.
将有一个大型新闻展示。
There'll be a big press showing.
不仅仅是本地的。
Not just the local ones.
全国性。
National.
几乎所有的人。
Pretty much all of them.
认为我们甚至看到了《世界报》吗?
Think we even saw Le Monde?
你想让迈克尔和你在一起吗?
You want Michael up there with you?
不要以为他喜欢在麦克风前看到我。
Don't think he enjoys seeing me at the microphone.
谢谢大家今天来。Bonjour,wilkommen等。
Thank you all for coming today. Bonjour, wilkommen, etcetera.
如您所知,60岁的尸体
As you're aware, the body of a 60 year old
今天早上早些时候在海德庄园的场地上发现了男性。
male was discovered on the grounds of the Hyde estate earlier this morning.
近亲已被告知,所以我可以确认死者是法比安·海德。
Next of kin has been informed, so I can confirm that the deceased is Fabian Hyde.
显然,我们正在跟踪一系列线索。
Obviously, we're following a range of leads.
也许我们应该把它留著。
Maybe we should leave it on.
想知道这些线索是什么很有趣。
Be interesting to know what these leads are.
我们从法比安家的安全系统中得到了什么吗?
Did we get anything off the security system at Fabian's house?
防火墙很疯狂,但我们已经设法检索了日志
The firewalls are insane, but we've managed to retrieve the logs
看起来有人手动关闭了安全性。
and it looks like someone switched off the security manually.
或者从屋内。
Or from inside the house.
首席执行官敲了敲门,走了进去,然后八分钟后,门响了。
The CEO bangs on the door, goes inside, and then eight minutes later, it goes off.
我们知道他为什么要敲门吗?
And do we know why he was banging on the door?
我认为这与此有关。
I reckon it has something to do with this.
在Fabian Hyde未能确保公♥司♥的未来之后,
After the failure of Fabian Hyde to secure the firm's future,
我被迫立即关闭Doxon Holdings。
I've been forced to close Doxon Holdings with immediate effect.
我当然被摧毁了。
I am, of course, devastated.
对于员工及其家人。
For the staff and their families.
看起来合法,尽管那里有很多假货。
Looks legit, although there are a lot of fakes out there.
选择社交媒体来宣布它。
Chose social media to announce it.
法比安去世后从他的作品中发布。
Posted from his work after Fabian died.
好吧,好吧,让我们看看这是否是她说我们拥有的线索之一。
Okay, well, let's see if this is one of the leads that she says we have.
那时工人们有了Twitter。这看起来不太好。
The workers have got Twitter then. This is not looking good.
Doxon Holdings回收厂需要紧急援助。
Urgent assistance required at Doxon Holdings recycling plant.
布里格斯主教。我们受到抗♥议♥者的攻击。
Bishop Briggs. We're under attack from protesters.
下车!
Get off the car!
也许下次选择另一种方式来告诉他们他们失业了。
Maybe next time pick a different way to tell them they're out of a job.
我想让他们知道是法比安做的。
I wanted them to know it was Fabian who did it.
一直在努力为这个社区建立持久的遗产。
Been trying to build a lasting legacy for this community.
不。好吧。
Didn't. All right.
这就是你昨晚去看他的原因吗?
Is that why you went to see him last night?
我离开时他还活著——检查闭路电视。
And he was alive when I left - check the CCTV.
当你在房♥子里时,安全馈送。
Security feed packed in while you were in the house.
你关掉了吗?
Did you turn it off?
不知道怎么做 - 它只显示了一场大喊大叫的比赛。
Wouldn't know how - it showed nothing but a shouting match.
你说只是喊叫。
You said it was just shouting.
当然是。
Of course it was.
我有一个家庭要照顾。
I've got a family to look after.
不能为海德这样的男人做时间。
Couldn't do time for a man like Hyde.
我说完我的作品就离开了。
I said my piece and left.
我处于一种状态。
I was in a state.
十一点左右回到家。
Got home around eleven.
你想从我这里得到什么?
What do you want from me?
好吧,对于初学者来说,一些DNA。
Well, some DNA, for starters.
顺便说一下,谢谢你救了我。
Thanks for saving me, by the way.
之前应该这么说。
Should have said that before.
我们还没有救你。
We haven't saved you yet.
Credacaka是这种用肉桂和豆蔻调味的香料蛋糕。
Credacaka is this kind of spice cake flavoured with cinnamon and cardamom.
传统上没有糖霜,但如果有,没有人抱怨。
Doesn't have icing on it traditionally, but no one complains if it does.
我想我可以烤它。
And I reckon I could bake it.
我想我可以开一个茶室
I reckon I could open a tea room
在峡湾的边缘,蛋糕是人们来的目的,还有风景。
on the edge of a fjord and the cake would be what people came for, plus the view.
那将是我的另一个版本,而不是迈克尔看到的怪物。
And that would be the other version of me, not the monster that Michael sees.
因为克雷达卡太太会马上让他知道他是爸爸。
Because Mrs Credakaka would have let him know he was the dad straight away.
她会切他一大♥片♥,然后告诉他
She'd have cut him a big slice and told
他的一切,一切都会好起来的。
him all about it and it would have been fine.
与现在发生的事情相反。
As opposed to what's happening now.
迈克尔?首席执行官同意给我们一个DNA样本。
Michael? The CEO has agreed to give us a DNA sample.
好。
Good.
那是什么东西。
That's something.
你还好吗
You okay about
差点被挖掘机撞到,我的意思是,不是...重新思考过去的16年?
nearly getting hit by a digger, I mean, not... Rethinking the last 16 years?
是的。
Well, yeah.
摩根想知道吗?
Does Morgan want to know?
当她这样做时,她会问我。
When she does, she'll ask me.
这就是我们一直以来达成的协定。
That's the deal we've always had.
那可能是几年。
That could be years.
我不知道该对你说什么。
I don't know what to say to you.
嗯,我已经习惯了。
Well, I'm getting used to that.
与此同时,我觉得我一直在撒谎。
And in the meantime, I feel like I'm lying all the time.
我的意思是,我来到这里,不是吗?
It I mean, I came here, didn't I?
到这个城市,这个单位和他在里面。
To this city, this unit with him in it.
一定知道它导致了这个,一定在某种程度上想要它。
Must have known it had lead to this, must have wanted it on some level.
这就是为什么人们总是回到犯罪现场。
That's why people always return to the scene of the crime.
所以16岁是一件大事。是的,我明白。
So 16 is a pretty big deal. Yeah, I know.
我可以投票。
I can vote.
所以民♥主♥终于安全了。
So democracy is safe, finally.
好吧,我以为你有派对。
Well, I thought you have a party.
我想了想,但我爸爸有这个小地方。
I thought about it, but my dad's got this pokey wee place.
他会很酷的。
He'd be cool about it.
但是我的位置,那么。
But my place, then.
我明白了。
I get it.
所以你可以邀请爱琳。
So you can invite Erin.
我是侦探的女儿,记得吗?
I'm the daughter of a detective, remember?
好吧,看,如果我的出生是一个借口
Okay, look, if my birth is an excuse
为了让你的爱情生活继续下去,好吧,让我们把它变成你的。
to keep your love life going, fine, let's have it yours.
但后来我们平分秋色。
But then we're even.
我救了你的命,菲米。
I saved your life, Femi.
我要把这些东西拉好几年。
I'm going to be pulling this stuff for years.
我正在查看街景上的帖子,马克。
I'm looking at the posting on Street View, Mark.
是的,它看起来像我们长大的地方。
Yeah, it looks like the place we grew up in.
是的,那是我想加入警♥察♥的时候,不是吗?
Yeah, which was about the time I thought of joining the police, wasn't it?
他是第一个在滑板上的侦探,还记得吗?
He's the first detective on a skateboard, remember?
好了,我得走了。快说。
Okay, I've got to go. Speak soon.
什么?泡菜汁。
What's that? Pickle juice.
想要一些吗?不不。
Want some? Nah, nah.
不知道。老实说,帽子就在那里。
No idea. The cap was so out there, to be honest.
你在那里得到了什么?
What have you got there?
无。
Nothing.
事实并非如此。
It's not the case.
上午。
Morning.
你想让我们等迈克尔吗?
You want us to wait for Michael?
不,没关系。
No, that's fine.
好的,所以我们知道受害者的安全是
Okay, so we know the victim's security was
在家里手动关闭,但即使是首席执行官,
turned off manually at the house, but even if it was the CEO,
他被撞坏的吉普车里的GPS显示他当时开车。
the GPS in his bashed up jeep shows him driving around at the time.
在谋杀案中,我们认为是
Of the murder, which we think was
20到11时,受害者的智慧手表停止记录他的心跳。
20 to 11 when the victim's smartwatch stopped registering his heartbeat.
剧集 | 安妮卡(2021) | 导航列表