剧集 | 安妮卡(2021) | 导航列表
满是黑色油漆
is full of the black paint
那是在死去的女人的指甲下发现的,所以...
that's found under the dead woman's fingernails, so...
看,她死的那天晚上,
Look, the night that she died,
我在一个有100人和四个喜剧演员的房♥间里,好吗?
I was in a room with 100 people and four comedians, OK?
她被一个比我更恨她的人杀死了。
She was killed by somebody who hated her more than I did.
像谁?
Like who?
您可能需要阅读审判记录。
You might want to read the trial transcript.
你去过吗?
You ever been?
摩纳哥?
Monaco?
小时候想过,但是
Wanted to when I was a kid, but
我想我只是想克服爱丁堡。
I think I just wanted to get over Edinburgh.
爱丁堡似乎不错。
Edinburgh seems nice.
我不在这点。
I wasn't in this bit.
杰森克雷格的包裹?
Parcel for Jason Craig?
员警做送货。
The police do deliveries.
她是怎么死的?你是。。。
How did she die? Are you...
你可以告诉我吗?- 她被淹死了。
Are you allowed to tell me? - She was drowned.
你丈夫的包是在她的酒店房♥间里发现的。
Your husband's bag was found in her hotel room.
它包含近20,000英镑的现金。
It contained nearly £20,000 in cash.
是的,我把它给了她。
Yes, I gave it to her.
为什么?
Why?
好吧,我们是老朋友。
Well, we were old friends.
哦,上帝,这太可怕了。
Oh, God, this is awful.
非常慷慨的礼物。
Very generous gift.
好吧,我希望她多拿一些。
Well, I wanted her to take more.
我有一个画廊。
I own a gallery.
我很幸运。
I've been lucky.
你老公送这些钱还好吗?
Is your husband all right with you giving away this cash?
这是我的给。
It's mine to give.
他正在海外出差。
He's on a work trip overseas.
他已经在那里待了一个星期。
He's been there a week.
两天前你在哪里?
And where were you two nights ago?
我在这里。
I was here.
我当然在这里。我有一个蹒跚学步的孩子。
Of course I was here. I've got a toddler.
有人和她爸爸说过话吗?
Has someone spoken to her dad?
我们昨天把这个消息告诉了他。
We broke the news to him yesterday.
不。我的意思是,这就是我给她钱的原因。
No. I mean, that's why I gave her the money.
所以她不必和他在一起。
So she wouldn't have to stay with him.
还有他的腰带。
And his belt.
甚至看到他。
Or even see him.
所以他打了她?
So he hit her?
有时还有我。
And me sometimes.
他甚至在监狱里找到了她。
He even got to her in prison.
去会客室找她。
Went for her in the visitor room.
我只希望她用了那笔钱
I just wish that she'd used that money
到达世界的另一端。
to get to the other side of the world.
韦弗利的背景设定在雅各派叛乱期间,
Waverley is set during the Jacobite rebellion,
当叛国罪受到卑鄙的惩罚时。
when treason was punishable by gibbeting.
基本上是死在笼子里。
Death in a cage, basically.
它背后的想法是发送一条消息
The idea behind it was to send a message
给任何想背叛事业的人。
to anyone thinking of betraying the cause.
在这种情况下,肯定有背叛。
There's definitely been a betrayal in this case.
但由于我们没有处于内战之中,
But since we're not in the middle of a civil war,
背叛可能会更多...
the betrayal is probably going to be a bit more...
国内。
domestic.
对不起。我说我会早点检查试用的东西。
I'm sorry. I said I'd check the trial stuff earlier.
没事的。我现在明白了。
It's fine. I've got it now.
我们爸爸身上有东西。
We've got something on the dad.
嗯。你不是唯一的人。
Hmm. You're not the only ones.
他访问了几次监狱,但后来因暴♥力♥而被禁止。
He made a few visits to the prison, but then got banned for violence.
他开车去了那里。他们记录了他的盘子。他说他没有开车。
And he drove there. They logged his plates. He said he didn't drive.
我已确认他已被从法庭上除名
I've got confirmation that he was removed from court
因为他在大喊她如何给他的家人带来耻辱。
because he was shouting about how she was bringing shame on his family.
他甚至呼吁判处死刑。
He even called for the death penalty.
我猜她明白了。
I guess she got it.
朋友是做什么的?
What does the friend do?
她是一名艺术品转销商。她家里有一些。
She's an art dealer. She had some up at home.
它是什么样子的?
What's it like?
所以,在所有东西中,这就是你感兴趣的?
So, out of everything, that's what you're interested in?
你知道,它是抽象的、具象的还是象征性的吗?
You know, is it abstract, figurative, symbolic?
只是有点,就像,坚持下去?
Just kind of, like, hang in there?
在墙上。
On the wall.
这不是你的事。没事的。
It's not your thing. It's fine.
检查闭路电视。让我们看看她收集这笔钱。
Check CCTV. Let's see her collect this money.
复雠者联盟集结。
Avengers assemble.
不好意思。
Sorry.
嗯,早期版本。
Well, an early version.
我走到了半路上。我有一辆优步来了。
I was halfway to the road. I had an Uber coming.
这是最好的一点。
This is the best bit.
如果我死了,就靠你了。
If I die, it's on you.
不过,你会游泳,对吧?
You can swim, though, right?
看?你做得很好。
See? You're doing great.
对你没关系。
It's OK for you.
你喜欢这个东西。- 你现在也是。
You're into this stuff. - So are you now.
嘿!
Hey!
费米!
Femi!
你没事吧。
You're OK.
你没事,没事。
You're OK. It's fine.
你需要我来找你吗?
You need me to come and get you?
我可以很容易地抓住一辆车。
I can easily get a hold of a car.
或者我可以看看阿斯特丽德是否有空。
Or I can see if Astrid's free.
或者迈克尔的妻子,你知道的。
Or Michael's wife, you know.
在...在...一推。
At a... at a... at a push.
还行。我要留下来。
It's OK. I'm going to stay.
我很抱歉我让你去旅行,你差点淹死。
I'm so sorry I made you go on this trip and you nearly drowned.
我没有差点淹死。我很好。
I didn't nearly drown. I'm fine.
我最好去。
I'd better go.
费米试图组织游♥行♥什么的。
Femi's trying to organise a parade or something.
保持勇敢。保持自豪。
Stay brave. Stay proud.
我的意思是,这是英雄朋友的东西,不是吗?
I mean, that's heroic friend stuff, isn't it?
大危机。
Big crisis.
她把自己投入危险之中,甚至没有考虑过。
She throws herself into danger, doesn't even think about it.
她现在和她的朋友有多年的信誉,这是肯定的。
She's got years of credit with her pal now, that's for sure.
是的。
Yeah.
是的,她肯定有。
Yeah, she definitely has.
他非要这样站在这里吗?
Does he have to stand here like this?
这是非常令人生畏的。
It's very intimidating.
只是为了让你知道...
Just so you know...
我对任何人都有问题
I have a problem with anyone
这触碰了她自己孩子头上的一根头发。
that touches a hair on her own child's head.
任何让他们哭泣的人。
Anyone who makes them cry.
任何让他们害怕的人,哪怕是一秒钟。
Anyone who makes them scared, even for a second.
所以如果它过来,我道歉
So I apologise if it comes over
以我的立场。-嘿
with the way I stand. - Hey,
我一开始甚至不想要一个孩子。是她的母亲。
I didn't even want a kid in the first place. It was her mother.
或者任何让他们感到不受欢迎的人。
Or anyone that makes them feel unwanted.
看看你是否能得到整个清单。继续,布鲁斯。
See if you can get the whole list. Go on, Bruce.
那么,慈爱的父亲为什么要这样做呢?
So why the loving father act?
亲戚没有得到某种补偿吗
Don't relatives get some kind of compensation
当他们的孩子被谋杀时?
when their kid is murdered?
好吧,如果他们这样做了,就不会。
Well, not if they did it.
好吧,我没有这样做。
Well, I didn't do it.
我会给你一个书生的名字,
And I'll give you the name of the bookie,
他会告诉你我整晚都在哪里。- 是的,你会这样做的。
he'll tell you where I was all night. - Aye, you'll do that.
在她做了什么之后,我仍然会得到评论。
I still get comments after what she did.
差点丢了我在这里的工作。
Nearly lost my job here.
那是我的血腥汽车。- 你不能开的车?
It was my bloody car. - The car you can't drive?
我让她的朋友去拿。
I had her pal go and take it.
不得不买♥♥一个新的。
Had to get a new one.
什么朋友?
What pal?
剧集 | 安妮卡(2021) | 导航列表