剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
if you just focus.
只要你集中精神
Point your weapon at Agent Thompson...
把你的枪口对准汤普森特工
...and pull the trigger.
扣动扳机
Sousa...
苏萨...
Look at me. Don't listen to him.
看着我 别听他的话
Excellent. Focus.
很好 集中精神
Shoot him.
朝他开枪
No.
不要
You snap out of it!
你快清醒过来
Was he saying something?
他都说什么了
You son of a bitch.
你个死混♥蛋♥
Howard, turn the plane around.
霍华德 快返航
Come back, and we'll talk about it.
回来 我们好好谈谈
I can't do that.
不行
Done talking.
不说了
N-no... wait.
不 等等
Miss Carter?
卡特小姐
Miss Carter, I have Mr. Stark's plane in my sights.
卡特小姐 我能看到斯塔克先生的飞机了
We are one mile from land.
我们距陆地只有一英里了
Miss Carter, should I take the shot?
卡特小姐 我要击落吗
Miss Carter!
卡特小姐
Miss Carter!
卡特小姐
Can you hear me?!
你能听到吗
Miss Carter!
卡特小姐
Please! Answer me!
请回答
No, I need more time.
不 我还需要时间
We don't have more time!
我们没时间了
Do not take the shot until I tell you, Mr. Jarvis!
我没发话不要射击 贾维斯先生
Howard.
霍华德
Howard, Steve is gone. He died over a year ago.
霍华德 史蒂夫死了 他一年前就死了
There's something up ahead.
前方有东西
It's him!
是他
I can fix this!
我能挽救
You don't have to fix anything.
你不用挽救什么
Peg,
小佩
all I've done my whole life is create destruction.
我这辈子都在搞破坏
Project Rebirth was...
重生计划
He was the one thing I've done...
他是我唯一
that brought good into this world.
给这个世界带来的福祉
Howard...
霍华德
I know you loved him.
我知道你爱他
I loved him, too.
我也爱他
But this won't bring him back.
但这不能让他复活
Howard, you are the one person on this earth who believes in me.
霍华德 你是这世界上唯一相信我的人
I cannot lose you.
我不能失去你
Steve's gone.
史蒂夫死了
We have to move on... all of us.
我们得向前看了 我们所有人
As impossible as that may sound,
虽然听上去难以想象
we have to let him go.
但我们得放下他了
Peg?
小佩
He was good before I got ahold of him, huh?
我碰到他之前 他就是个好人 是吧
Yes. Y-yes, he w... he was.
是啊 他是的
Where are you?
你在哪
Evidently, flying a plane...
显然是在开飞机
to Manhattan.
飞往曼哈顿
I guess you can explain that to me once I land.
等我着陆你再跟我解释吧
Mr. Jarvis, he's all right. Stand down.
贾维斯先生 他没事了 退下吧
Thank goodness.
谢天谢地
Tell Mr. Stark to follow me back.
告诉斯塔克先生跟着我回程
I'll bring him home.
我会带他回家
You were gonna shoot me
你本打算击落我
out of the sky?
从天上打下来
Well, I thought that was what you would have wanted.
我以为那会是您的愿望呢
No! No, it's not.
不 才不是
And for future reference, under no circumstance
供日后参考 我是绝对不会
would I want anyone to shoot or otherwise hurt me.
希望任何人射击或以其他方式伤害我的
You got that?
知道了吗
Your point is amply made, sir.
明白了 先生
Aw, you're all right, Jarvis.
你挺好啦 贾维斯
As are you, sir.
您也是 先生
I owe you another one, pal.
我又欠你个人情 伙计
To be honest, I've stopped counting, Howard.
老实说 我早就不再计数了 霍华德
What are we gonna do about this guy?
我们怎么处置这家伙
I suggest we put him in the trunk
我建议把他关进后备箱
until we can find a permanent way
直到我们找到更永久性的
of preventing him from speaking.
让他闭嘴的办法
What about miss Underwood?
安德伍德小姐呢
I'm afraid Dottie escaped.
恐怕多蒂已经逃了
I'd wager we haven't seen the last of her.
我敢说我们日后还会碰到她
Ida.
艾达
That's her name. I knew I'd remember.
她叫这个 我就知道我能想起来
Steel trap.
脑子可好使了
Good work, Carter.
干得好 卡特
Nice job.
干得漂亮
Well...
好啊
Good morning, Peggy.
早上好啊 佩吉
You're here bright and early.
这么一大早就来了
I assume that means you'll be staying with the SSR.
那么你要留在战略科学军团喽
Haven't decided, actually.
还没决定呢
I just came to pick up my paycheck.
我就是来拿工资的
Well, we'll keep the desk for you, just in case.
我们还是会给你留着桌子
She'll be back.
她会回来的
Which one of you fellas is Jack Thompson?
哪位是杰克·汤普森
That's me.
是我
Walt Cooper, United States senate.
沃特·库珀 美国参议员
Walt. I just wanted to come down here and personally commend you
你好 我想亲自前来感谢你
for the fine work you and your team did.
和你手下的优秀表现
An attack on Times Square could have been a calamity,
时代广场若真遭袭 后果不堪设想
and what I hear is that you saved thousands of lives.
而据我所知 你拯救了数千人的生命
The city and the country owe you a great debt.
这个城市和国家都该向你表示感激
We need more men like Jack Thompson
我们需要更多杰克·汤普森这样的人
fighting for freedom and security.
为自♥由♥和安全斗争
You're all lucky that you work for him.
你们能在他手下工作是件幸事
I just did what needed to be done.
我只是尽责而已
Yeah.
嗯
You play your cards right, son,
你如果处理得当 孩子
and you could get a congressional honor out of this situation.
你可以借此得到国会嘉奖
The president wants to thank you himself.
总统想亲自感谢你
Maybe next time, I'll vote from him.
那我下次或许会给他投票
Come on into my office. Thank you.
来我办公室说吧 谢谢
How can you just sit there and take that?
你怎么能就这么看着他那么做
Daniel.
丹尼尔
I'm gonna tell that senator what really happened.
我要去把实情告诉参议员
Hell, I'll tell Truman himself.
我要去告诉杜鲁门
It really doesn't bother me.
我并不介意的
Well, it bothers the hell out of me.
但我十分介意
I saved that jerk's life.
你救了那混♥蛋♥一命
I don't need a congressional honor.
我不需要什么国会嘉奖
I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the president's.
我不需要汤普森特工或总统的赞许
I know my value.
我知道自己的价值
Anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter.
其他人的意见都不重要
I was gonna... grab a drink.
我打算去...喝一杯的
Right at this moment? It's 9:00 in the morning.
现在吗 这才早上9点
No, no. After I clock out.
不是 下班之后
Want to join me?
一起来吗
Maybe another time, all right?
改日吧 好吗
I-I've got to meet a friend.
我得去见个朋友
Sure. Sure thing. Yeah.
嗯 当然 嗯
Another time.
改日吧
Oh, my god. You're kiddin' me.
天呐 你开玩笑呢吧
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表