剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
No, I am simply, uh, observing.
不是的 我只是在观察
It's...s-something I do.
我就喜欢这样
You are a middle child, are you not?
你是二儿子吧
How do you figure that?
你怎么知道
Many years of experience.
多年经验积累
You are eager to please.
你急于取悦他人
You feel you are often ignored,
你总感觉被忽视
as if you are invisible.
有如隐形
You got all that just by looking at me?
你光看就看出来了
You should start up a show with this act.
你改凭这本事办个演出
I merely thought I might be of assistance.
我只是觉得我或许能帮上你
I will keep my thoughts to myself.
我就不把想法说出来了
Assistance with what?
帮什么
Well, Chief Dooley, while a good man,
杜利局长 他自然是个好人
is also a very busy man, yes?
但他也很忙 不是吗
Quite difficult to get his attention, prove your worth.
想博取他的注意 证明你的能力很难
I can help you with that.
我能帮你
Hey, you got any bright ideas, I'm all ears.
你有什么好主意 我洗耳恭听
I'm tired of that squid Thompson pulling all the good cases.
我受够了让汤普森把好差事都抢走
This is because he is confident.
那是因为他自信
I-I'm confident.
我自信啊
You can be.
你可以自信的
But first, we must focus...
但首先 你得集中精神
on everything you must do
专注于你必须做的事
to show Chief Dooley the best agent he has ever seen.
好让杜利局长知道 你是他最棒的特工
Simply focus.
集中精神就好
What apartment is Peggy Carter in?
佩吉·卡特住哪间公♥寓♥
Officer, if I gave every girl's information out
警官 如果随便哪个人走进来
to every Tom, Dick, and Gary who came in here --
我都说出女住户的信息
What are you doing?
你干什么
Get out of there. That's confidential.
立刻还来 那是保密信息
She's in 3e. Let's go.
3E 走吧
What? Men are not allowed above the lobby.
什么 男人不能上楼
It's a safety issue.
这是安全问题
I want your badge numbers
我要记下你们的警号♥
and the name of your immediate supervisor!
还要知道你们直属上司的名字
Ma'am, step back.
夫人 请让开
There, boys. Right around the corner.
到了 就在拐角
Search everywhere, bag everything.
搜查一切 都打包带走
It all comes with us.
全都拿走
My wall!
我的墙
I knew she was trouble the minute I laid eyes on her.
我一看到她就知道她是个麻烦人物
Those girls from the telephone company are all the same.
那些电♥话♥公♥司♥的女孩都一个样
She's here somewhere. I know it.
她就在这里 我确定
Okay. But where?
好吧 在哪呢
Oh, god.
天呐
Peggy? What on earth are you doing?
佩吉 你干什么呢
Miss Martinelli! Federal agents!
马蒂内利小姐 我们是联邦特工
We have some questions for you.
我们有问题要问您
They're here for me.
他们是来找我的
Miss Martinelli, open up!
马蒂内利小姐 开门
You don't look like federal agents.
你看上去可不像联邦特工啊
We're with the Strategic Scientific Reserve.
我们是战略科学军团的
Well, I'm with the Queens County 4h. Now take it down the hall.
我还是女王县四健会的呢 少来了
I suggest you take them seriously, Miss Martinelli.
他们可不是闹着玩的 马蒂内利小姐
Miss Carter is not who she appears to be.
卡特小姐并非我们想的那样
She has defaced the very walls of this institution.
她毁坏了这间酒店的墙壁
Mother hen here says you're friends with Peggy Carter.
舍监说你跟佩吉·卡特是好朋友
Yeah, we're friendly.
嗯 我们挺好的
She ever tell you about her work?
她跟你讲过她工作的事吗
At the phone company? Just the usual stuff.
电♥话♥公♥司♥的工作吗 就一般那些呗
Complained about her fathead male co-workers a lot.
经常抱怨她的猪头男同事
She keep weird hours, stay out late, bring guys over?
她是不是作息无规律 晚归 带男人回来
Of course not. Curfew's at 10:00.
当然不会 晚10点宵禁
No guys above the lobby. Hear, hear.
而且男人不能上楼 说得好
When was the last time you saw her?
您最后见她是什么时候
A little bit ago.
前不久吧
She was on her way out,
她当时正要出去
said she wasn't gonna be around for a while.
还说要离开一阵
Did she say anything else, like where she was going?
她还说别的了吗 说她要去哪了吗
No. She didn't say.
没有 没说
Uh, but...I think it had something to do with her sick grandmother.
但...好像跟她重病的奶奶有关
Oh, gee. Um...
天呐
Please, don't...do that.
求您 别这样
It's just that her grandmother is doing poorly.
她奶奶情况很糟糕
And whenever I think about it,
我一想起来
it makes me think of my nanna,
就忍♥不住想到我奶奶
who's so supportive of my acting career.
她一直支持我的演艺事业
I perform for her, and she says,
我为她表演 她说
"You belong onstage, angel,"
"你天生是演员的料 小天使"
even though I'm living hand to mouth.
虽然我只能勉强糊口
And I just --
我真是...
Please stop.
求您别哭了
Could you do something here?
你能帮帮忙吗
Oh, actors wear their emotions close to the surface.
演员情绪都是如此外露
I could no more stop her than I could Laurence Olivier.
我也没办法安抚她平静下来
What's your grandmother's name?
你奶奶叫什么
Gam-gam.
阿嬷
Just...
别...
Uh, we should go, talk to some more of the neighbors.
我们该走了 还得问问其他邻居
Come on, Thompson.
走吧 汤普森
There, there.
好了
Well, I hope you're happy, making my tenants cry.
这下你们高兴了 把我的住户都惹哭了
And to think, my taxes pay for your incompetence.
我交税就给你们这些没用的家伙
Take Miss Fry to her office. Keep her there.
带弗莱女士去她办公室 别让她离开
Now wait -- just a minute!
等等 给我等等
For your own safety!
是为了您的安全
My gut says Peggy's close.
我有直觉 佩吉就在附近
All right, then let's find her.
好吧 那我们找到她
Come here.
过来
I want the entire building canvassed.
排查整栋楼
If Carter's here, by god, we're gonna find her.
如果卡特在这儿 我们一定要找到她
Angie, you're amazing.
安琪 你太棒了
I knew you didn't work at the phone company.
我就知道你不是电♥话♥公♥司♥的
Now, the weapons that belonged to Howard Stark --
霍华德·斯塔克的那些武器
Where might I find them?
我都在哪能找到
Here, in the lab.
这里 在实验室
They took all the Stark tech in there and locked it up tight.
他们把斯塔克的科技产品都锁在里面了
The eggheads were working on it.
实验室人员在研究呢
Good. Can you take me there?
很好 你能带我去吗
Focus.
集中精神
Can you take me to the lab?
你能带我去实验室吗
Sorry. I-I can't.
抱歉 不行
Dooley found out Carter was a spy for Stark,
杜利发现卡特是斯塔克的间谍
and he put everything on lockdown.
他把一切都封锁了
The only person allowed anywhere near the lab is the chief.
现在唯一能接近实验室的就是局长本人
Can you show me the exits on the map, please?
能麻烦你在地图上指出出口吗
I may need to leave quickly.
我可能得赶快离开了
Here...
这里
and here are your best bets.
还有这里 最保险
Thank you.
谢谢
Now I need your complete focus.
好了 你要绝对集中精神
Do I have that?
集中了吗
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Good.
很好
What I need you to do is leave this room,
我要你 离开这间办公室
retrieve your belongings,
拿上你的东西
like you would for the end of your shift.
就像平时下班时那样
I need you to go to your favorite bar.
然后去你最喜欢的酒吧
Order a bourbon -- only the best.
点杯波本 最好的
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表