剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
I can see why he hired you.
我明白他为什么雇你了
You're smart, cool-headed, extremely loyal,
聪明 冷静 又绝对忠诚
Which is surprising, considering you were charged with treason.
考虑到你曾被控叛国 这份忠心真令人意外
There you go. Stay on him.
就这样 咬住他
Oh, yeah. It's right here.
没错 材料就在这里
There's not much in there.
内容虽然不多
But seeing as whatever you did's been swept under a rug,
但鉴于你的所作所为已经被完全掩盖
I'm guessing it's a big green one made of Stark money, hmm?
斯塔克一定是为你花了大钱打点吧
So you dodged the treason conviction.
你躲过了叛国罪
But you couldn't get out of the dishonorable discharge.
但你还是被开除了军籍
Well, I guess money can't buy everything.
看来钱也不是万能的
This looks bad --
这事不妙
Bad to every good man who ever served,
每个服过役的好兵都不会待见你
Bad to your friends, neighbors...
你的朋友 邻居 都不会待见你
And to the fine folks at the office of immigration.
移♥民♥局的好伙计们也不会待见你
Yeah, I'm putting that on the table.
没错 我要把这事搬出来
That'll be a fun conversation to have with the wife.
和你妻子的谈话一定会很有趣
Yeah?
对吧
Honey, pack a bag.
亲爱的 收拾行李吧
Spot of bother.
遇到点麻烦
We're being deported.
我们被驱逐出境了
You know what? Let's get her on the phone. I'll tell her myself.
这样吧 给她打电♥话♥吧 我亲自来告诉她
You leave my wife out of this.
别把我妻子扯进来
You dragged her into it when you broke the law with your boss.
你和你老板犯法时就已经把她扯进来了
You pay, she pays.
你得付出代价 她也是
He's about to fold.
他快招了
And admit what?
招什么
If I had my way, damn near everything.
如果如我愿 什么都得招
This guy washes Stark's underwear.
这人负责处理斯塔克的丑事
He knows.
他肯定知情
Hey, it's just getting good.
好戏正要上演呢
I should get back to my station.
我得回去工作了
I'm sure the last thing you want is to put Anna on a plane
我觉得你肯定不想把安娜送上飞机
and have to explain why.
还得跟她解释缘由
All right, I'll let you take my shift.
好吧 我让你替我的班
It's a one-time offer, Carter.
机不可失 失不再来哟 卡特
Carter!
卡特
Excuse me, Chief Dooley.
打扰一下 杜利局长
I need your signature, sir.
我需要你的签名 长官
What? Can't it wait?
什么 可以等等吗
I'm afraid the codes are ready for analysis.
已经准备好要破译密♥码♥了
I need your approval.
需要你的批准
Thank you.
谢谢
Why don't you sit here awhile?
坐着冷静会儿吧
Think about it.
认真想想
I'm gonna get a coffee. You want something?
我去喝杯咖啡 你要喝点什么吗
That's my cue.
该我上场了
What do you think?
你觉得怎样
I think he's on the verge of telling you
我觉得他都快要告诉你
what Stark had for breakfast two months ago.
斯塔克两个月前的早餐吃的什么了
Really nice, Jack.
干得漂亮 杰克
You feel him sweat?
感觉到他的紧张了吗
Wife's the key. Stay on the wife.
妻子是他死穴 继续拿妻子说事
Mr. Jarvis, I want you to meet --
贾维斯先生 这是...
Chief Dooley,
杜利局长
I'm afraid I mistakenly took your stolen-car report.
很抱歉 我误拿了你的汽车报失文件
Well, thank you for your hospitality, gentlemen.
感谢你们的款待 先生们
Unless you're going to arrest and charge me,
除非你们要拘捕起诉我
I'll be on my way.
不然我先走了
If there's anything further you'd like to discuss,
如果你们还有什么想讨论的
please feel free to contact one of Mr. Stark's attorneys.
请随时联♥系♥斯塔克先生的律师
Do you have any idea how stupid that was?
你知道你刚刚有多蠢吗
I didn't... exactly. You didn't think.
我没... 没错 你根本没动脑子
For the love of Eve, will somebody tell me what I did,
我的天 我到底是做了什么
who I cheesed off to have you dumped in my lap?
才遇上了你这么个烂摊子
And you wonder
你还敢问
why you never catch any actual assignments.
为什么不给你出勤任务
You see this man?
看到这个人了吗
He did exemplary work today, and you ruined it.
他今天的工作非常出色 全被你毁了
Now, what do you have to say to him?
你该跟他说什么
Agent Thompson, I apologize.
汤普森特工 我很抱歉
Agent Carter, sorry doesn't even begin to cover it.
卡特特工 道歉根本于事无补
Doesn't even begin to cover it.
于事无补
Get out of my sight.
滚出去
Sir.
长官
Oh, I've been on my feet so long, I've sprouted roots.
我站了好久 感觉都要生根了
Hello, Angie, sorry.
嗨 安琪 抱歉
I was -- I --
我正...
An 8-hour shift, and I got a whole 50 cents in tips.
我工作了八小时 就拿到50美分小费
The war's over. I thought we were all spending money again.
战争结束了 我还以为大家又开始花钱了呢
How was your day?
你今天过得怎么样
Well, 50 cents in tips
50美分的小费
would have been a considerable improvement.
也算是相当大的进步吧
I got a bottle of schnapps and half a rhubarb pie.
我有一瓶杜松子酒和半个大黄派
Let's see which one makes us sick first.
看看哪个会让我们先吐出来
Oh, sounds lovely, but I was just about to go to bed.
听起来不错 不过我正要睡了
It's 8:00, grandma. Come on. Tell me about your crappy day.
才八点 奶奶 来跟我讲讲你糟糕的一天
Maybe it'll make me feel better.
也许会让我好过一些
I'm really tired. M-maybe some other time.
我真的很累了 还是改天吧
Didn't mean to disturb you.
不是故意要打扰你的
No, you didn't disturb me. I ju No, it's fine.
不 你没打扰我 只是... 没关系
I know a brush-off when I see it.
被人打发了我看得出来
Angie.
安琪
Ah, Miss Carter, Miss Martinelli,
卡特小姐 马蒂内利小姐
may I introduce you to our new resident,
请允许我向你们介绍新来的房♥客
Miss Dorothy Underwood? Oh, call me Dottie.
多萝茜·安德伍德小姐 叫我多蒂
Nice to meet you.
认识你们很高兴
This place is pretty swell, huh?
这地方可真不错啊
Seems like one big, happy family.
看起来像是个愉快的大家庭
That wears off.
很快你就不会这样想了
No, it's a pleasure to meet you.
不会的 很高兴认识你
I love your accent. England, right?
我好喜欢你的口音 是英国人吗
I've never met anybody from there.
我还从不认识那里来的人
Miss Underwood hails from Iowa
安德伍德小姐从爱荷华州来
and is pursuing a ballet career.
她想找份芭蕾舞演员的工作
Typically, I find dancers too carefree and irresponsible,
一般来说 舞者都很没责任感 不可靠
though I have always appreciated the discipline of ballet.
不过我一向欣赏芭蕾舞的纪律性
Nice to meet you, Dot.
很高兴认识你 多蒂
Uh, I didn't mean to interrupt.
我不是有意打扰你们的
No harm. Wasn't much more to say.
没关系 反正也没什么可说了
I'm sure you'll be very happy here.
我相信你在这里会住得很愉快的
Do you have anything you want to tell me?
有什么话要对我说吗
Not at present, no.
现在没有
Very well.
好吧
Let's get on with it.
我们开始吧
Mr. Stark believed
斯塔克先生认为
the intruder had some advanced technological assistance.
闯入者有先进的技术支持
Mr. Stark believes brushing your teeth
斯塔克先生认为刷牙
requires advanced technological assistance.
也需要先进的技术支持
Shall we?
行动吧
You've done this before.
你以前做过这个
Himalayas before the war.
打仗之前我爬过喜马拉雅山
Though, at the time,
不过 那时候
I was strapped to a very amusing Spaniard named --
我被捆在一个很有趣的...
You are, of course,
当然了
well within your rights to maintain your privacy.
你有权维护自己的隐私
Thank you. I agree.
谢谢你 我同意
A charge of treason, out of context,
叛国罪 如果不看具体情况
is not necessarily what it appears to be.
未必是表面上那个意思
Quite so.
没错
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表