剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
I'm Peggy Carter.
我是佩吉·卡特
I work for the SSR,
我在战略科学军团任职
America's premiere covert intelligence agency.
美国最重要的秘密情报机构
But now that the war is over,
但现在战争结束
my mission parameters these days are...
我如今的工作范畴...
Agent Carter, cover the phones.
卡特特工 负责接电♥话♥
...different.
...不同以往了
That all changed when an old friend
那一切都在一位老朋友
asked me to become a double agent.
要我做双面间谍后改变了
I have a vault. Somebody cleaned me out.
我有个保险库 有人把我洗劫一空了
A couple of weeks later, my inventions --
两周后 我的发明
they start turning up on the black market.
开始在黑市上出现
He left me with an ally.
他留给我一个同伴
Edwin Jarvis. He'll help you in any way he can.
埃德温·贾维斯 他会尽力帮你
As of this moment, Howard Stark is a fugitive from justice.
现在 霍华德·斯塔克是个逃犯
You're the only one that can clear my name.
你是唯一能洗清我罪名的人
Who did this to you?
谁绑了你
You wouldn't believe me if I told you.
就算我说了你们也不会相信的
Who is Leviathan?
利维坦是谁
It's a covert russian organization.
据称那是个俄♥国♥秘密组织
Rumors had it, after the war,
传言在战后
their group wanted to purchase weapons to fight the allies.
他们想购买♥♥武器对抗盟军
Doc, need a ride home?
医生 需要搭车回家吗
The SSR could use your help fighting Leviathan.
战略科学军团需要你帮忙对抗利维坦
I'll do anything I can.
我会竭尽全力
Forgot my compass. Would you grab that for me, pal?
差点忘了我的指南针 能替我拿一下吗
Oh, bloody Nora! Whoa, Nelly!
天呐 老天爷
Is there anything else, Daniel?
还有别的事吗 丹尼尔
My most heartfelt congratulations.
我要衷心地祝贺你们
You have all been selected to join Leviathan.
你们都被选中加入利维坦
This is indeed a great honor for you.
这对你们来说 是至高的荣誉
Soon, you will know the glory
你们很快就会体会到
of devoting your life to a greater good.
把毕生献给崇高事业的荣耀了
Before we continue,
在我们继续之前
if there are any among you who wish to decline this opportunity,
如果你们有谁想拒绝这个机会
the time to speak is now.
最好现在开口
I have a wife.
我有妻子
I have four daughters.
我有四个女儿
They need me.
他们需要我
You wish to decline, then?
你想拒绝 是吗
If I may, sir.
如果可以的话
You would like to be with your family.
你希望跟自己的家人在一起
Very good.
很好
Relieve him of his bonds.
给他"松绑"吧
His family -- all of them --
他的家人 每一个
will be joining him shortly.
都会马上追随他的脚步
Are there any others who wish to reunite with their loved ones?
还有谁希望与家人重聚吗
You, perhaps.
或许是你
That was when I learned...
那时我意识到
monsters are real,
魔鬼是真的
and there is none more terrifying than Leviathan.
再没有比利维坦更可怕的了
Here I thought it was just something
我原本以为
they told the apple knockers to scare them.
那都是吓唬人的呢
How long has Leviathan been active?
利维坦活跃了多长时间
Since after the great war.
从一战后到现在
Stalin's goal is for Russia to become a leading power in the world,
斯大林的目标是让俄♥国♥成为世界的领先力量
which means having better weapons than our enemies and our allies.
所以要拥有比敌人和盟军都更先进的武器
Leviathan has been very successful --
利维坦在这方面很成功
Mechanical, biological --
机械的 生化的
Human?
包括人类
Is that what that young girl was, a human weapon?
那个小女孩是人类武器吗
My knowledge of specific operations
我对特定行动的了解
is sadly restricted to only what I was told.
仅限于他们告诉我的 很遗憾
That building seemed to house a training facility --
那栋建筑像是训练基地
Shackles on the beds, classrooms...
床上的手铐 教室
Training young girls to be what, assassins?
把小女孩训练成什么 杀手吗
Seems like the Russians would want to train grown men.
苏联人难道不是该训练成年男子吗
Women are often overlooked, taken for granted.
女人总是被无视 忽略
They can slip easily through a man's defenses.
她们可以轻易攻破男人的防卫
How many girls were there?
一共有多少个女孩
Again, I was not allowed...
再说一遍 我不知...
Do you think the girls could have been deployed here, to America?
你认为那些女孩会被派来美国吗
I wish I could be of more assistance, Agent Carter --
真希望我能多帮上点忙 卡特特工
Who could be of more assistance, Dr. Ivchenko?
那还有谁知道情况 伊夫钦科医生
Agent carter... A word.
卡特特工 借一步说话
Chief Dooley, I really must insist you allow me to continue to...
杜利局长 我必须坚持请您允许我继续...
Carter, could you just zip it for a minute? Geez.
卡特 你稍微闭嘴一会儿行吗 天
Look, your work in Russia was admirable,
听着 你在俄♥国♥的表现很了不起
but this is still my operation.
可这毕竟是我的行动
And I need to hear everything he has to say about Leviathan.
他知道的关于利维坦的一切我都要知道
And as callous as it sounds,
这话可能有点无情
I don't really care about some little girl...
我真不在乎一个小姑娘...
Well, you should, because that little girl,
您应该在乎 因为我认为就是那个小姑娘
I believe, grew up to kill Agent Krzeminski.
长大后杀了科明斯基特工
Where did you come up with that theory?
你哪得出的这种理论
Ballistics identified the firearm that killed Krzeminski
弹道分♥析♥结果表明杀了科明斯基的枪
to be a Korovin TK, a russian gun.
是把柯罗文TK 俄♥国♥枪
So?
那又怎样
Not only that, it's small...
不仅如此 它的体积很小
small enough to be more suitable for a woman's grip.
小到适合女人拿在手里
Ah. That's thin.
这可不是什么有力证据
It's also the most plausible explanation
这也最能解释
of how Howard Stark got involved with this in the first place.
霍华德·史塔克是怎么会被卷进来
He is a notorious womanizer.
他是个臭名昭著的好色之徒
The story of the vault break-in can only ring true
说他保险库被抢根本不合理
if he were manipulated by a well-trained female operative.
除非他是被一个训练有素的女特工利用了
You know what?
知道吗
This is so much bigger than your buddy Howard Stark.
这事可不止关乎到你朋友霍华德·史塔克
I can... Yes, it is.
我可以... 没错
And now, after everything you know,
现在 凭你已经掌握的情况
Do you really think that he's involved with Leviathan?
你真觉得他跟利维坦有关吗
All right. Chase it.
好吧 去查查
Ssir? You got a hunch.
长官 你有个直觉
See if you're right.
看看你对不对吧
Would you look at that.
看到没
You really can keep your mouth shut when you try.
只要你肯 你还是可以闭嘴的
Now get the hell out of here.
赶紧走吧
Yes, sir. Thank you, sir.
好的 长官 谢谢
"When I look back on it, it seems to me
当我回首往事
"As if I have been living here like a poor woman...
我似乎一直活得可怜巴巴
"Just from hand to mouth.
只能勉强糊口
"I have existed merely to perform tricks for you, Torvald.
我的存在只是为了供你取乐 托瓦尔
"But you would have it so.
可你就想这样
"You and papa have committed a great sin against me.
你和爸爸对我犯下了滔天大罪
It is your fault that I have made nothing of my life."
我今生一无所成都是拜你所赐
Bravo, Angie.
真棒 安琪
Oh. Thanks, Esther.
谢谢 艾斯特
Your new key.
你的新钥匙
I had to practically sign over my firstborn to Miriam
我差点要签字把头胎儿子送给米利亚姆
to get this for you.
才帮你弄到了这个
Thank you. I can't imagine where I dropped mine.
谢谢 我真不知是丢哪了
Angie, that was wonderful.
安琪 你刚才的表演很棒
Ugh. Tell that to the producers.
跟制♥作♥方说去吧
They said it was the worst audition they'd ever seen.
他们说那是他们见过的最糟的试镜
You ordering?
你要点餐吗
No, I'm waiting for a friend.
不 我在等一个朋友
Angie, you can't just let one audition get you down.
安琪 别因为一次面试就放弃自己
How about seven?
要是我说已经有七次了呢
Oh, I'm sorry, but things will look up.
真遗憾 但一切都会好起来的
I've been telling myself that for a year.
这话我跟自己说了一整年
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表