剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
In fact, my involvement with you and Mr. Stark could,
事实上 我跟你和斯塔克先生的关系
on the face of it, be considered treasonous.
从表面看来 也能被视为是叛变行为
Indeed, it could.
没错 的确会
I don't need to know the details of your past, Mr. Jarvis.
我不非得详细地知道你的过去 贾维斯先生
I appreciate that. Thank you.
那太好了 谢谢
Our investigators found an open manhole cover five blocks away.
调查员在五个街区外发现了一个敞开的井盖
They assume the thief came up there.
他们认为小偷是从那儿上去的
Carrying hundreds of pounds of equipment?
还带着几十公斤重的设备
Seems unlikely.
不太可能吧
You said it rained the night of the break-in.
你说失窃当晚下了雨
It was a positive deluge. Why?
一场大暴雨 怎么了
New york is one of the last cities
纽约是为数不多的几个还在使用
to still use its sewers to run off storm water.
下水道排暴风雨积水的城市
When the tunnels are full,
下水道充满水时
the tide gate opens and the water runs into the river.
防潮门就会打开把水放入河中
All Mr. Brannis would have needed is a raft and a forecast.
班尼斯先生只需要一个小皮筏和天气预报
He could have floated his stolen treasure all the way to the sea.
就可以把他偷来的宝贝漂进海里
I'm heading out.
我要走了
Make sure the chief gets this when he gets back.
等局长回来了把这个给他
You got a hit on my passports?
我找到的护照查得怎么样了
Prince charming's name is Sasha Demidov.
那人名叫沙夏·德米多夫
You might know the rest of the story.
剩下的你都知道了
Let me guess. He was dead before he died --
让我猜猜 死前就上了阵亡名单
battle of... wherever?
死于...哪场战争
Finow. Congrats, Sousa.
菲诺 恭喜你答对了 苏萨
You are the brains of the night shift.
你是夜班值班员里最聪明的
You ladies have a good night.
二位姑娘今晚过的愉快
You know, the passports were a gift from me.
那护照还是我送你的呢
Least you could do is cover my shift, you rat bastard.
你都不说帮我值个班吗 你个混♥蛋♥
Thought you were gonna ask Carter.
你不是要找卡特帮忙的吗
I was. I did.
是啊 我也找了
She acted like I was waving a sock in front of her face.
她一副我在侮辱她的表情
I'm sure you were polite and respectful as always.
我相信你肯定和往常一样礼貌谦恭
You sweet on her, Sousa?
你是不是喜欢她呀 苏萨
Don't you have enough women in your life to worry about?
你先管好自己生活里的那堆女人吧
All right, I'm gonna give you a nickel's worth of free advice, pal.
好吧 让我给你一句不费事的忠告吧 哥们
Give it up.
放弃她吧
No girl's gonna trade in a red, white, and blue shield
没有哪个女孩有过美国队长那样的男友
for an aluminum crutch.
还能看上拄拐的人
Your knowledge of waste removal rather surprises me.
你对排污系统的了解让我惊讶
I spent a week down here in the winter of '42.
42年冬天 我曾在下水道里待过一周
It was -- another time, perhaps.
那是...很久之前了
After all, we all have secrets.
毕竟 每个人都有秘密
I was wrong. I need to know.
我错了 我需要知道
Miss Carter --
卡特小姐
If we're going to be working together,
如果我们要共事
risking our lives together,
一起冒生命危险
then I must be able to trust you.
那我就得能信任你
On my honor, you can.
我以我的信誉起誓 你可以信任我
Your honor is not enough.
你的信誉不够令我信服
Mr. Stark deemed me worthy of his trust.
斯塔克先生也认为我值得信任
I would hope that would suffice.
我希望这足够了
Mr. Stark would trust a shark to not bite him
如果一条鲨鱼的裙子够短
if it was wearing a short enough skirt.
斯塔克先生都会相信她不会咬人
That's not entirely relevant.
这完全是两码事
Would it satisfy you to know that
如果我告诉你
the charge of treason was dropped almost immediately?
叛国罪的指控几乎立刻就被撤销了有用吗
It's a start.
好一点了
Before the war, I served under a general.
战争爆发前 我曾是位将军的属下
We traveled a great deal.
我们到处旅行
We were in Budapest when I met Anna.
我在布达佩斯遇见了安娜
She worked in a hotel tailor shop --
她在一家酒店的裁缝铺工作
sold me the most beautiful tie.
卖♥♥给我一条很棒的领带
And then the war broke out, and things became... difficult.
之后就爆发了战争 情况直转急下
She was jewish.
她是犹太人
Still is, I'm happy to say.
她还活着 我很庆幸
The general carried several letters of transit in his safe,
将军的保险箱里有几封通行信
Any one of which would have ensured her safety,
任何一封都能保证她的安全
but he refused to sign.
但将军不肯签字
You forged his name.
你就伪造了他的签字
Hence the dishonorable discharge.
所以才被开除军籍
It was filing the papers that sunk me.
提交那些文件害我落网
I was arrested in the middle of Whitehall.
我在白厅被捕
On a Tuesday.
那天是周二
How did Anna get out?
安娜怎么逃出来的
The same way I avoided the noose.
跟我没上绞架的原因一样
Howard?
霍华德
Mr. Stark had unfinished business with the general,
斯塔克先生跟将军有未了结之事
and he and I had always got along.
而我跟他一向关系不错
When he heard of my predicament, he...
他听说了我的窘境后 他...
used his influence.
利用了他的影响力
Sounds like a story.
听上去很有故事
Another time, perhaps.
下次再说吧
Anna obviously knows what Howard did for you,
安娜显然知道霍华德为你做了什么
but she doesn't know what you do for him?
但她不知道你都为霍华德做什么吗
Not recently, no.
最近的不知道
I may not always be truthful with Anna,
我也许是没有把全部真♥相♥告诉安娜
but I am always honest.
但我从没骗她
Difficult balance, that.
这可不好把握啊
One that I imagine you know all too well.
我想你也深有体会吧
Here we are.
我们到了
Mr. Brannis couldn't have gone very far
班尼斯先生带着一大堆
with a whole raft full of volatile technology.
不稳定科技产品不可能走太远
Not far at all.
根本没走远
Mr. Brannis' symbol.
班尼斯先生画的标志
Well, she looks to have seen better days.
看来这船不复往日辉煌了
It's still connected to the electric.
还通着电呢
Someone's using it.
有人正在用
Do you have another one of those?
你还有备用的吗
Someone's getting very confident.
你自信心大涨啊
Bingo.
找到了
Careful. Some can be skittish.
小心 有的东西很有劲儿
Very well aware of that.
我心里有数
I remember you.
我记得你
Nasty little bugger.
厉害的小坏蛋
What does he do?
什么作用
The constrictor
肌肉收缩器
causes involuntary catastrophic muscle contraction.
会引起严重的不自觉肌肉收缩
Bones break, I'm afraid.
最后导致骨折
It was originally designed for back massage.
原本是为背部按♥摩♥设计的
Right. Let's call it in.
好了 去报告吧
Miss Carter, I'm not sure you've thought this through.
卡特小姐 我觉得你没想清楚
You can't reveal that you found these items.
你不能让人知道你发现了这些东西
I can't bloody well leave them here for someone else to find.
那总不能留在这儿让别人找到吧
I'm not suggesting I'm certainly not turning them over to you
我不是说... 我更不能交给你
to be stolen the next time you feel sleepy.
坐等你下次发困时再被人偷走
Agent Carter,
卡特特工
how did you come to discover the stolen items?
你是怎么发现这些失窃物品的
Leet Brannis, uh, told me where they were.
利特·班尼斯告诉了我物品地点
And how did you come into contact with Mr. Brannis?
那你是怎么接触到班尼斯先生的
I have been conducting my own private investigation with Howard Stark.
我一直在私下跟霍华德·斯塔克进行调查
What is your relationship with Howard Stark?
你跟霍华德·斯塔克是什么关系
Have you been in contact with him since his disappearance?
他失踪之后你跟他有联♥系♥吗
Are you collaborating with Stark,
你是否在跟斯塔克串谋
a known traitor and fugitive from justice?
此人可是叛徒 逃犯
Publicly revealing these items won't clear Mr. Stark's name.
公开报告这些东西是不能洗清斯塔克先生罪名的
They'll only place you under suspicion along with him.
他们只会因此认为你跟他一样有嫌疑
Do you see the day I've had?
你看到我今天多惨了吗
I will call them in, and they will respect me.
我要叫他们来 他们会因此尊重我
But they won't.
不会的
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表