剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
I need you to steal one of them back.
我需要你把其中一件偷回来
Every one of these inventions from my vault
我保险库里的这些发明随便挑一件
can cause large-scale destruction.
都能造成大规模破坏
Thankfully, they're not all active,
谢天谢地 不是所有都处于活跃状态
but this one --
但这个
this one is.
这个是活跃的
What does it do?
这个是干吗的
London was antsy about Germany dropping bombs on her,
伦敦担心德国搞闪电战 投炸♥弹♥
so I created the blitzkrieg button.
所以我发明了这个闪电战按钮
You press the button,
按下按钮
and you get an instant city-wide blackout.
整个城市的灯光就会瞬间熄灭
The bombers can't see where to unload.
轰炸机就不知道该往哪扔炸♥弹♥
So, essentially, it's a glorified light switch?
所以它事实上就是个高档电灯开关
What's the problem?
问题出在哪
I couldn't figure out how to turn the lights back on.
我还没想出来怎么恢复供电
They went out because the electrical grids were destroyed.
熄灯是因为电网遭到破坏
If that thing is activated in New York,
如果在纽约激活了那东西
The whole tri-state area
整个三州地区
will be plunged into the dark ages for years to come.
将会在未来几年中都陷入黑暗
Nothing's ever easy. How do I defuse it?
没什么事是轻松的 我怎么拆除它
Well, that's the whole reason I'm here.
所以我才来这里
I'm the only one that can turn it off.
只有我能关掉它
I thought you were here because of a camera-pen.
我以为你来是因为照相笔
This is a mockup.
这是一个仿造品
You swap that round with the real thing,
你把这个跟真的调换了
No one will be the wiser.
没人能看得出来
I'll figure out a way of telling the technicians
我会想个办法让技术人员
what the button does without having them touch it.
了解按钮的作用而不碰到它
Since when has the U.S. Military
美国♥军♥方什么时候
ever had a weapon that they didn't use?
能忍♥住不用手上的武器
Don't let anyone touch it.
别让任何人碰这东西
I'm already considered a traitor, Peggy.
我已经被当作卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥了 佩吉
Don't let me be the guy who shut down the greatest city on the planet.
别让我再熄灭这世上最伟大的城市
Ready for another adventure, Mr. Jarvis?
准备好进行下一段冒险了吗 贾维斯先生
You understand I do not care
你要明白我并不在意
about whatever petty crimes you may have committed.
你可能犯下过的轻罪
Sorry. Don't mind me.
不好意思 不用管我
Just here for the dinner show.
就是来吃晚饭 看好戏的
I just want to know what you saw.
我只想知道你看到了什么
Thompson.
汤普森
Thompson. Ah, that's good scotch.
汤普森 这威士忌真不错
Thompson.
汤普森
Thompson, what are you doing?
汤普森 你在干什么
Smells good.
真香
You see that?
看到没
All-American cow.
纯正美♥利♥坚♥牛肉
Thompson, that's enough.
汤普森 够了
Smells good.
真香啊
Okay, Thompson, that's enough. It tastes even better.
汤普森 够了 味道更棒
Agent, you should leave!
特工 请你出去
I'll tell you what.
我告诉你
You tell us what you saw at the boatyard --
你告诉我们你在船坞看到了什么
this is all yours.
这些就都是你的
There was a guy,
有一个人
duds all fancy. He was with a woman.
衣服很体面 跟一个女人一起
They got on and off the boat before police showed up.
他们上过船 在警方来之前就走了
Was it this woman?
是这个女人吗
No.
不是
She had dark hair.
她的头发是深色的
What else?
还有呢
That's all.
就这些了
It was far away. I hid when the cops came.
距离太远了 警♥察♥来的时候我藏起来了
Not everybody came back from the war wanting a hug.
不是每个从战场回来的人都想要人安慰
Sir?
长官
They are measuring me for my new necktie.
他们在帮我量尺寸做新领结
Please excuse the gallows humor.
请原谅这小小的黑色幽默
Colonel Mueller, can we sit?
缪勒上校 能坐下谈吗
May I offer you some water?
要喝水吗
Do you know these men?
你认识这些人吗
These are Germans?
他们是德国人吗
Russians.
苏联人
They're said to have died in the battle of Finow.
他们据说死于菲诺战役
You familiar with that battle?
你知道那场战役吗
I was in Finow.
我当时就在菲诺
What can you tell me?
那你知道些什么
You tell me what happened in the battle of Finow...
你告诉我那场战役上发生的事
I'll help you escape.
我就帮你逃出这里
Park around the corner.
把车停在拐弯处
When I get the real Blitzkrieg Button out,
等我把闪电战按钮偷出来
drive us back to the Griffith.
就开车回格里菲斯酒店
With my heaviest foot.
你放心
There's just the single switch on it, right?
上面只有一个开关 对吗
Yes, correct.
没错
Are you all right, Mr. Jarvis?
你还好吗 贾维斯先生
I'm...simply nervous on your account, Miss Carter.
我只是有点替你紧张 卡特小姐
Howard came back to New York for this one invention, right?
霍华德回纽约就是为了这个发明 对吧
It was a risk he knew he had to take.
他知道这险不得不冒
You don't think he's planning on using the device himself
他不会是想用这东西
to wipe out a city's electricity, do you?
切断整座城市的电力吧
Of course not.
当然不是
At least the blitzkrieg button isn't like nitramene.
还好这东西不是硝化物
I mean, well, if I was to accidentally activate it,
如果我不小心激活了它
No one would get hurt.
也不会伤到任何人
Just bring the device back as fast as you can, Miss Carter,
尽快把装置拿回来就是了 卡特小姐
And then we can all stop worrying.
这样我们就都不必再提心吊胆了
Your man,
你的人
General Wilhelm Keitel,
威廉·凯特尔将军
You -- you know he was hanged yesterday?
他昨天被绞死了 你知道吧
25 minutes.
25分钟
That's how long it took for him to die.
用了25分钟他才咽气
Swinging on the rope, gagging --
他在绳子上吊着 窒息着
Horrible way to go.
死得真惨
See, they don't realize that you have to measure
你看 他们不知道绞刑前
the condemned's weight as well as the height.
还得测量一下死刑犯的体重和身高
Otherwise...
要不然的话...
Cyanide.
氰化物
You get a painless death,
你能毫无痛苦地死掉
And nobody gets the satisfaction of watching you hang.
也没人能看到你被绞死的样子了
Now, tell me what happened in the battle of Finow.
好了 告诉我菲诺战役上到底发生了什么
There was no battle of finow.
根本就没有什么菲诺战役
Because you Nazis ambushed the Russians at night.
因为你们纳粹趁夜偷袭了苏联人
No German fought any Russian at Finow.
德国人没在菲诺打过苏联人
What we found can only be described as a massacre --
我们发现的场面 只能被称为屠♥杀♥
Bodies piled high and ripped apart.
尸体堆积如山 被肢解得七零八落
Whoever attacked them was long gone.
而那些袭击了他们的人早就跑了
Yeah, I'm having trouble stomaching your story.
你说的这些我怎么不信
I've killed many people --
我是杀了很多人
men, women, and children.
男人 女人 还有儿童
No person died by German hands
但在菲诺 没有人
at finow.
死于德国人之手
I'm gonna need a phone.
我需要台电♥话♥
Breath mint?
来块薄荷糖吗
Wasted our time and Dooley's scotch.
浪费了我们的时间不说 还可惜了杜利的威士忌
You have a good nose, agent.
你真的很敏锐 特工
You sniffed out a witness everyone overlooked.
大家都忽略的目击证人被你找出来了
Yeah, who saw a well-dressed man and a dark-haired woman.
他看到一个衣着考究的男人和一个黑发女人
Cracked the case wide open.
这下案情明朗了
Now we know Howard Stark likes to hang out with women.
我们现在知道 霍华德·斯塔克喜欢和女人鬼混
Something you learn in war --
经历过战争你就会明白
Not every battle you win is a notch on your belt.
不是所有胜仗都有奖励
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表