剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
I'm Peggy Carter.
我是佩吉·卡特
I work for the SSR,
我在战略科学军团任职
America's premiere covert intelligence agency.
美国最重要的秘密情报机构
But now that the war is over,
但现在战争结束
my mission parameters these days are...
我如今的工作范畴...
Agent Carter, cover the phones.
卡特特工 负责接电♥话♥
...different.
...不同以往了
That all changed when an old friend
那一切都在一位老朋友
asked me to become a double agent.
要我做双面间谍后改变了
I have a vault. Somebody cleaned me out.
我有个保险库 有人把我洗劫一空了
A couple of weeks later, my inventions...
两周后 我的发明
they start turning up on the black market.
开始在黑市上出现
He left me with an ally.
他留给我一个同伴
Edwin Jarvis. He'll help you in any way he can.
埃德温·贾维斯 他会尽力帮你
As of this moment, Howard Stark is a fugitive from justice.
现在 霍华德·斯塔克是个逃犯
You're the only one that can clear my name.
你是唯一能洗清我罪名的人
You're telling me one woman took out an entire team
你是说一个女人放倒了一整队
of highly trained government agents?
训练有素的政♥府♥特工吗
Stop.
站住
You know I can't do that.
你知道我不能这样做
You don't have a choice.
你别无选择
Where are you going?
你要去哪
There's something I need to get from the Griffith.
我要回格里菲斯拿点东西
What could you possibly need?
你还要拿什么
Steve's blood.
史蒂夫的血
Monsters are real,
魔鬼是真的
and there is none more terrifying than Leviathan.
再没有比利维坦更可怕的了
You're... wearing my brand.
你擦了我的口红啊
Is that Peggy Carter?!
那是佩吉·卡特吗
Oh, gosh, mister, can you help?
天呐 先生 能帮帮忙吗
Let's get started.
我们开始吧
Dr. Fennhoff.
芬霍夫医生
Dr. Fennhoff, I need you in surgery.
芬霍夫医生 我需要您去协助手术
I-I-I don't understand.
我不明白
The nurses, they tell me of your talent.
护士跟我说了您的本事
Uh, they say you can numb a man's mind,
他们说您能麻痹一个人的思绪
make him feel no pain.
让他感受不到痛苦
I have never attempted my technique during an operation.
我从未在手术中使用过我的技艺
Believe me, I would not come to you if I had any other option.
相信我 求您也是无奈之举
We have more wounded than supplies.
伤员的人数远超出药物供给
We have used all of our anaesthetic.
我们已经用光了麻醉剂
Devil take me.
老天啊
Infection has taken hold of private Ovechkin's leg.
二等兵奥韦奇金的腿已经感染
He will die unless we amputate.
如果不截肢 他会死的
Tell me now, doctor.
告诉我 医生
Can you help me save this boy's life?
你能帮我救下这孩子吗
Take me to your life before the war.
带我回顾你战前的生活
On the day before I left, we had a picnic.
我出征前的一天 我们去吃野餐
I played chess with my mother.
我跟我母亲玩了象棋
It is better to play outside, I think.
我觉得来外面玩玩会更好
I drew the game out.
我开了局
I tried to make it last forever.
我想一直下下去
Nurse, hold the skin back.
护士 把住皮肤
Clean this area. Da.
清理这一块 是
Pay no attention to them, private Ovechkin.
别去理会他们 二等兵奥韦奇金
Focus on the game.
集中精神想着棋局
Focus on your mother.
想着你母亲
You may stay in this day for as long as you want.
只要你愿意 可以永远留在这一天
But you must focus.
但你一定要集中精神
She surrendered the game.
她放弃了
She said I could not stop time.
她说 我不能让时间停滞
We walked.
我们散了步
I tried to make her laugh.
我努力想逗她笑
I spoke of the future, what we would do when I came home.
我说到了未来 等我回家后 我们要做什么
That is good, private Ovechkin.
很不错 二等兵奥韦奇金
You're awfully quiet.
你好沉默
I wouldn't want to talk either, if I was in your shoes.
如果我是你 也不会开口
We have photos of you at Spider Raymond's club,
我们有照片拍到你在斯佩德·雷蒙德的俱乐部
a witness placing you in a truck full of nitramene,
一名证人证明你开走了拉硝化物的卡车
another witness who says you were at the boat
另一位证人说你在斯塔克
where Stark hid all of his toys.
藏武器的船上
Then there's the dead bodies.
还有这些死人
Spider Raymond,
斯佩德·雷蒙德
Leet Brannis, Ray Krzeminski.
利特·班尼斯 雷·科明斯基
You honestly think I killed Agent Krzeminski?
你真认为我杀了科明斯基特工吗
I mourned him with the rest of you.
我跟你们一起为他的死难过
Yeah, I attended that performance.
是啊 我看到你的表演了
You're unbelievable.
你真让人难以置信
That's rich.
你真好意思
That's rich, coming from you.
你也好意思说这话
I had your back for six months,
六个月来我一直当你是朋友
while you were waiting to plant a knife in mine.
你却一直等着在背后捅我一刀
What? You want to pretend we're still friends?
怎么 你还要装作我们还是朋友吗
We're pals? You want to talk?
好伙计 你要开口吗
Talk about this.
那就说说这个
This is all very impressive, Agent Sousa.
这一切很精彩 苏萨特工
You've assembled a solid bit of evidence here.
你收集了一些确凿的证据
And I understand that you never get the chance
我知道你此前从未曾
to run this far with the ball,
走到过这一步
so you're making the most of your opportunity.
所以你想尽力抓住这个机会
But you are wasting precious time.
但你在浪费宝贵的时间
There is a trained killer out there,
有个训练有素的杀手逍遥在外
and she's a small player in a bigger scheme.
她是一个大阴谋中的小棋子
Someone else is pulling her strings.
有人在控制她
She is incredible.
她真是厉害
You confront her with a wall of evidence,
你们摆出了一堆铁证
and she scales that wall.
她却毫不退却
This woman is an excellent liar.
这女人是个厉害的骗子
Pathological, I would say.
甚至算是病态了
My brain is melting.
我的脑子要化了
I'm getting some coffee.
我得去喝杯咖啡
Chief, we just got a call.
局长 我们刚刚接到电♥话♥
There's been an accident. Agent Yauch is dead.
出了事故 雅克特工死了
What? Yauch? How?
什么 雅克 怎么回事
He was hit by a truck.
他被卡车撞了
Good lord.
天啊
The cops are saying he'd come from a bar.
警♥察♥说他刚刚出一间酒吧
I only knew him briefly, but he seemed like good man,
我虽然才认识他 但他看上去是个好人
if a little emotional.
就是有点情绪化
What's he doing here?
他为什么在这儿
I-I was asked to sit in,
局长叫我来看看
in case Agent Carter began speaking of Leviathan.
以防卡特特工提到了利维坦
You don't have to explain yourself, doctor.
你不用解释什么 医生
You got a problem with this, Agent Thompson?
你有什么意见吗 汤普森特工
No, sir.
没有 长官
Unorthodox, is all.
就是有点不合常规
I should go back to your office.
我还是回你办公室吧
That's not necessary. No.
没必要 不不
You... you men have enough to deal with.
你的手下已经有的忙了
And I do not wish to be source of agitation.
我也不想惹人烦厌
Anyway, I do not think she will be saying anything of relevance.
而且 我觉得她也不会说什么有用的
Take him back, then warm up.
带他回去 然后去热身
I'm gonna put you back in there for the full press.
我要你再进去全面施压
We need to turn up the heat.
我们得加大力度
I'm confused.
我不明白
I'm sick.
我真犯恶心
I'm impressed.
我很佩服
You're good, Carter. Holy cow, you are good.
你很厉害 卡特 你真是厉害极了
I got a dozen guys in there
我有十几个人
wish they could play the game half as well as you.
都希望自己的手腕有你一半厉害
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表