剧集 | 纪录片.BBC.非洲之旅(2019) | 导航列表
刚果民♥主♥共和国是地球上最贫穷的国家之一。
The DRC is one of the poorest countries on the planet.
它几乎是清单的底部。
It's pretty much bottom of the list.
在金沙萨,人们需要尽其所能谋生。
In Kinshasa, people need to make a living any way they can.
有些人正在做时尚。
And some are doing it in style.
我以前从未见过有人穿成这样。
I've never seen anyone dressed like this before.
你好。你好。
Hello. Bonjour.
看看你们!哇!
Look at you guys! Wow!
他笑了
HE LAUGHS
那是最闪亮的鞋子。
Those are the shiniest shoes.
我的名字是卡里托萨。卡里托萨。卡里托萨。
My name is a Karitosa. Karitosa. Karitosa.
所以,告诉我,你为什麽穿成这样?
So, tell me, why do you dress like this?
在这样一个贫穷的国家,人数惊人
In such a poor country, there's a surprising number of people
他们称自己为萨珀尔。
who call themselves sapeurs.
穿着离谱的T台装,
Dressing up in outrageous catwalk clothes,
这些傢伙是金沙萨最酷的傢伙。
these guys are the coolest dudes in Kinshasa.
当他们出现在婚礼上时,它可以为他们赚取一些额外的现金
And it can earn them some extra cash when they turn up at weddings
和派对,甚至是奇怪的BBC电视拍摄。
and parties, or even the odd BBC TV shoot.
还行。谢谢。
OK. Merci.
但至少作为交易的一部分,
But at least as part of the deal,
卡里托萨同意给我改头换面。
Karitosa agreed to give me a sapeur makeover.
感觉我被祝福了。
Feel like I'm being blessed.
他咳嗽
HE COUGHS
喜欢这个?
Like this?
是的!好吧,让我们这样做。
Yes! All right, let's do this.
我不知道你会穿斗篷!
I didn't know you were going to wear a cape!
哦!那个起首!
Oh! That chapeau!
他喊道
HE CALLS OUT
这太疯狂了。我在世界上最贫穷的国家之一,
This is mad. I'm in one of the poorest countries in the world,
我和穿着高级时装的人在一起。
and I'm here with people dressed in haute couture.
勇敢!勇敢!
Bravo! Bravo!
你觉得他的穿着怎麽样?
What do you think of how he dresses?
你觉得我的衣服怎麽样?
What do you think of my outfit?
和这些傢伙在金沙萨度过一个夜晚只能以一种方式结束——
A night out in Kinshasa with these guys can only end one way -
伦巴♥音♥乐。
rumba music.
现在这就是你进入夜♥总♥会♥的方式。
Now that's how you make an entrance into a nightclub.
伦巴♥音♥乐是刚果跳动的心脏。
Rumba music is the beating heart of the Congo.
但这不仅仅是疯狂夜生活的节奏,
But it isn't just the rhythm of the crazy nightlife,
这也是刚果民♥主♥共和国更加疯狂的政♥治♥的配乐。
it's also the soundtrack to DRC's even more crazy politics.
我们要走哪条路?
Which way are we going?
这边?是的。还行。
This way? Yeah, yeah. OK.
就在这裡?是的。这傢伙有一些安全感。
It's here? Yeah. This guy's got some security.
我被带去见这个国家最大的伦巴舞明星之一——
I was being taken to meet one of the country's biggest rumba stars -
菲利克斯·瓦泽夸。
Felix Wazekwa.
我想你总能看出一个地方的品质
I think you can always tell the quality of a place
在入口和门口。
by the entrance and the door.
这就是我要说的。
That's what I'm talking about.
哦,哇!
Oh, wow!
你好,你好。
Hello, bonjour.
你看起来很不可思议!谢谢。
You look incredible! Thank you.
我的意思是。。。我......
I mean... I'm...
我需要几秒钟来接受它。
I need a few seconds to take this in.
哇!哇。
Wow! Wow.
我喜欢色调。整套衣服。
I'm loving the shades. The whole outfit.
这太好了。我们可以四处看看吗?是的。
This is great. Can we have a look around? Yes.
他们能帮我,你的保镖吗?是的。完善。
Can they help me, your bodyguards? Yes. Perfect.
菲利克斯是伦巴之王之一...
Felix is one of the kings of rumba...
看看这个地方!
Look at this place!
..他有一个王位可以匹配。
..and he has a throne to match.
你的厕所!看看那个厕所!
Your toilet! Look at that toilet!
就是这个!谁有这样的厕所?
This is the one! Who has a toilet like this?
看看设计!
Look at the design!
像这样金光闪闪的并不便宜。
Bling like this doesn't come cheap.
菲利克斯赚了一些钱
Felix makes some of his money
为一些非常重要的人工作。
working for some pretty important people.
你认为有政♥治♥家或政党吗
Do you think there have been politicians or parties
已经获胜或掌权
that have won or come into power
因为你的影响力,因为你的音乐?
because of your influence and because of your music?
哇。认真地?
Wow. Seriously?
认真地。这就是你的影响力。
Seriously. That's how influential you are.
菲利克斯甚至用他的音乐来宣传
Felix even used his music to promote
刚果民♥主♥共和国前总统约瑟夫·卡比拉。
DRC's former president, Joseph Kabila.
您是否担心它会影响您的地位
Do you ever worry that it could affect your standing
当你为某些政客製作音乐时,在公众中?
amongst the public when you make music for certain politicians?
菲利克斯,为什麽音乐家,流行音乐家可以,
Felix, why is it OK for a musician, a popular musician,
为政客进行宣传?
to create propaganda for politicians?
如果我是一名政♥治♥家,我正在竞选总统,
If I was a politician and I was running for president,
如果我要收多少钱,你会向我收取多少费用...
how much would you charge me if I was to...
..要求您的服务?
..to ask for your services?
20万美元?!是的。
$200,000?! Yes.
你能吗。。。你能为我们唱歌♥吗?
Can you... Can you sing for us?
你能为我做一首歌♥吗?
Could you do a song for me?
歌♥唱:
SINGING:
就是这样——我要当总统了!
That's it - I'm going to be president!
是的!我明天就要当选了。
Yes! I'll be elected tomorrow.
还行。
OK.
就像在加蓬一样,长♥期♥任职的总统约瑟夫·卡比拉·
Just like in Gabon, the long-serving president, Joseph Kabila,
是前任总统的儿子。
was the son of the previous president.
而且,就像在加蓬一样,
And, just like in Gabon,
总统变得富有,而人♥民♥保持贫穷。
the presidents get rich while the people stay poor.
这是一个溷乱的国家。
This has been a country in chaos.
除了腐♥败♥,几十年来冲突也在不断。
As well as the corruption, there's been constant conflict for decades.
一些最严重的战斗发生在远东
Some of the worst fighting has happened in the far east
这个国家,我接下来要去的地方。
of the country, where I was headed next.
从金沙萨到戈马市有1000英里。
It's 1,000 miles from Kinshasa to the city of Goma.
这与金沙萨非常、非常不同。
This is very, very different from Kinshasa.
看起来要不发达得多。
Looks far more underdeveloped.
在我的椅子上更加努力!
A lot more hard work in my chair!
我犯了这个小学生的错误,没有带上我笨重的轮胎。
I've made this schoolboy error of not bringing my chunky tyres.
现在我觉得我穿了一双细高跟鞋。
Right now I feel like I've got a pair of stilettos on.
嘿!到处都是孩子。
Hey! Children everywhere.
在过去的几年裡,戈马出现了很大的增长
Over the last few years, Goma has seen a big increase
在其人口中。
in its population.
我是阿德。你叫什麽名字?
I'm Ade. What's your name?
邓尼斯。你能告诉我你来自哪裡吗?
Denise. Can you tell me where you're from?
你为什麽在这裡?你为什麽不住在基比里兹?
Why are you here? And why are you not living in Kibirizi?
她会说自己的语言
SHE SPEAKS OWN LANGUAGE
你能告诉我你和你的家人发生了什麽事吗?
Can you tell me what happened to you and your family?
太可怕了。这隻是一个可怕的情况。
It's awful. It's just an awful situation.
这些人中的大多数都在这裡
Most of these people are here
因为他们一直在逃命。
because they've been fleeing for their lives.
这裡的冲突已经超过25年了。
There's been conflict here for more than 25 years.
数百万人在战斗高峰期死亡,
Millions died at the peak of the fighting,
比二战以来的任何战争都多。
more than in any war since World War II.
试图控制暴♥力♥。
trying to keep a lid on the violence.
刚到清酒基地。
Just arriving at Sake base.
有士兵,有坦克。
There's soldiers, there's tanks.
这是一个适当的大规模基地。
This is a proper massive base.
所有这些火力,以及超过15,000名士兵,
All this firepower, and more than 15,000 troops,
联♥合♥国♥每年花费超过10亿美元。
costs the UN over $1 billion a year.
他们齐声喊叫
THEY SHOUT IN UNISON
哇。感觉他们要打仗了。
Wow. Feels like they're going to war.
他们称之为区域统治,
They call it Area Domination,
这是一种非常激烈的描述方式。
which is quite an intense way to describe it.
您可以乘坐其中一辆汽车与我们一起旅行。是的。
You can travel with us in one of these, these cars. Yes.
我想我会试一试。
I think I'll have a go.
不是每天都能开着坦克旅行。确定。
It's not every day you get to travel in a tank. Sure.
还行。
OK.
我告诉你什麽,我这段时间做过一些奇怪的事情,
I tell you what, I've done some strange things in my time,
但这必须在那裡。
but this has got to be up there.
比我旅途中访问的其他任何地方都多,
More than anywhere else I was visiting on my journey,
剧集 | 纪录片.BBC.非洲之旅(2019) | 导航列表