剧集 | 纪录片.BBC.非洲之旅(2019) | 导航列表
那麽,篮球对你来说是什麽样子的?
So, what's basketball like for you?
它对你有什麽作用?它让你感觉如何?
What does it do for you? How does it make you feel?
你看起来比以前更开朗、更快乐,
You look much more cheerful and happier than before,
当你试图得到公共汽车时。
when you were trying to get the buses.
我希望你确保我们在这裡看到的卡斯蒂戈
I want you to make sure that the Kastigo that we see here
是我们一直看到的卡斯蒂戈。一直以来!
is the Kastigo that we see all the time. All the time!
从来不是等公共汽车的人。
Never the one who's waiting for the bus.
篮球运动员!
The basketball player!
轮椅篮球改变了我的人生,
Wheelchair basketball changed my life,
我希望它能为这些人做同样的事情。
and I hope it can do the same for these guys.
看到卡斯蒂戈终于笑了,真是太好了。
That was really nice, to see Kastigo finally smiling.
这是一个巨大的转变
And it's a massive transformation
致我今天早些时候看到的那个悲伤的傢伙。
to that sad guy that I saw earlier today.
他遇到的问题是他一生都在被打败,
The problem he's had is he's spent his life being beaten down,
他有过那麽多负面的经历,
and he's had so many negative experiences,
看在上帝的份上,他甚至不能上公共汽车。
he can't even get on a bus, for God's sake.
在这裡,他来了,他参加体育运动。
And here, he comes and he plays sport.
他终于得到了这种积极性
And he finally gets that positivity
他感觉自己很坚强,他觉得自己像自己。
and he feels strong and he feels like himself.
如果他能有更多这样的积极经历,
And if he can have more positive experiences like this,
那麽,是的,总有一天,他会实现他的梦想
then, yeah, one day, he will achieve his dream
并有家庭和正常的生活,
and have a family and a normal life,
这是他应得的。
which is what he deserves.
我继续我的旅程,比以前更舒适一些。
I continued my journey in a bit more comfort than before.
这一定是我在非洲旅行中驾驶过的最好的道路之一。
This has got to be one of the best roads I've driven on on my trip around Africa.
我其实很放心,背上很容易。
I'm actually quite relieved it's easy on my back.
现在,这条路将非洲内陆与贝拉港连接起来,
Now, this road connects inland Africa with the port of Beira,
这就是我现在要去的地方。
which is where I'm heading to now.
看看这个。这一定是我们的酒店。
Look at this. This must be our hotel.
多麽宏伟的入口。看啊!
What a grand entrance. Look at that!
金孔雀度假村。
Golden Peacock Resort.
中国国旗飘扬。
Got Chinese flags flying.
绝对知道谁经营和拥有这个地方。
Definitely know who runs and owns this place.
中国在莫三比克投资数十亿美元
China has invested billions of dollars in Mozambique
在过去的几年裡。
over the last few years.
他们建造了桥樑,主要的新道路和大型酒店。
They've built bridges, major new roads and huge hotels.
这家酒店仍然让我震惊。
This hotel still astounds me.
我的意思是,看看这个接待。这是巨大的!
I mean, look at this reception. It's massive!
嘿!你一定是杰。
Hey! You must be Jie.
阿德,你好吗?是的,真的很好,真的很好。
Ade, how are you? Yeah, really good, really good.
很高兴认识你。我们四处看看好吗?
Very nice to meet you. Shall we take a look around?
是的,我会带你去贝拉。我们走吧。让我们去做吧。
Yes, I'll show you Beira. Let's go. Let's do it.
杰凯,中国企业家。
Jie Kai is a Chinese entrepreneur.
在非洲赚钱的数千人之一。
One of thousands making money in Africa.
你以前去过非洲吗?
Have you been to Africa before?
是的。其实,我是...在来贝拉之前,
Yes. Actually, I was... Before coming to Beira,
我在拉各斯待了三年。
I was in Lagos for three years.
拉各斯?那是我出生的地方!
Lagos? That's where I was born!
真?是的。
Really? Yeah, yeah.
你来自拉各斯?是的。你会说约鲁巴语吗?是的。
You are from Lagos? Yeah. Do you speak Yoruba? Yes.
阿德笑道
ADE LAUGHS
哇!
Wow!
我简直不敢相信!我坐在莫三比克的车裡
I couldn't believe that! I'm sitting in a car in Mozambique
在约鲁巴与一个来自中国的傢伙交谈!
speaking to a guy from China in Yoruba!
我们最好戴上头盔,然后...
We'd better put on the helmets and...
哦!你的意思是我必须把它摘下来?
Oh! You mean I have to take it off?
我认为这是一个更好的选择。阿德笑道
I thought that's a better one. ADE LAUGHS
是的。
Yeah.
杰把我带到了莫三比克中部的贝拉港。
Jie had brought me to the port of Beira in central Mozambique.
他的公♥司♥在中国和非洲之间运输货物和原材料。
His company transports goods and raw materials between China and Africa.
他们带来了什麽?
What are they bringing in?
我不知道。他们只是把容器放到堆叠上。
I don't know. They're just putting the containers onto the stack.
是的。你可以看到他们使用的机器也是中国人。
Yeah. You can see the machine they're using is also Chinese.
中国人不仅带来或进出口货物,
Not only are the Chinese bringing, or importing and exporting goods,
但他们也在製造设备
but they're also making the equipment
这也把货物带进和运出国?
that takes the goods in and out of the country, as well?
是的。
Yes.
中国现在是莫三比克的第二大贸易伙伴,
China is now Mozambique's second-biggest trading partner,
在邻国南非之后。
after neighbouring South Africa.
你认为我们能够和一些船员交谈吗?
Do you think we'll be able to talk to some of the crew?
是的,是的,是的。让我试试。他看起来像中国人。
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Let me try. He looks Chinese.
让我去试试。是的。
Let me go and try. Yeah.
你能问他们旅行了多长时间吗?
Can you ask them how long they've been travelling for?
在船上呆了很长时间。
That's a long time on the ship.
你喜欢篮球,是吗?
You like basketball, yes?
那麽,你最喜欢的球员是谁?
So, who's your favourite player?
他还不错,勒布朗詹姆斯。
He's not bad, LeBron James.
斯蒂芬库里呢?杜兰特?
What about Steph Curry? Durant?
只有勒布朗詹姆斯。
Only LeBron James.
现在,他是国王。勒布朗是国王。
Now, he's the king. LeBron is the king.
好吧,如果你来到莫三比克,
Well, if you come down into Mozambique,
也许我和你会打篮球。
maybe me and you will play basketball.
他们笑了
THEY LAUGH
中国正在投资数十亿美元
China is investing billions and billions
整个非洲的美元。
of dollars across Africa.
但并不是每个人都认为这是一件好事。
But not everyone thinks it's a good thing.
他们被指控支持腐♥败♥政♥权♥
They've been accused of supporting corrupt regimes
这样他们就可以掌握非洲巨大的自然资源。
so that they can get their hands on Africa's massive natural resources.
所以,杰,当我在非洲旅行时,
So, Jie, whilst I've been travelling around Africa,
我见过很多很多中国的影响。
I've seen lots and lots of Chinese influence.
所以,中国正在为非洲带来大量的基础设施,
So, China is bringing a lot of infrastructure to Africa,
每天都在改善非洲人♥民♥的生活。
advancing the lives of the African people every day.
我认为这在非洲是一个令人兴奋的机会,
I think it's an exciting opportunity in Africa,
中国希望成为其中的一部分。
and China wants to be part of this.
事实上,我们的国家战略也是如此,
And, in fact, our national strategies, as well,
是要出国,真的,扩大我们的影响力
are to go abroad, really, to expand our influence
并分享我们的发展经验。
and to share our experience in development.
我必须承认,我担心
I must admit, I worry about
中国人在这裡做什麽,
what the Chinese are doing here,
因为非洲历史上来自外部的国家
because of Africa's history of countries coming from outside
并利用他们的资源。
and exploiting them for their resources.
我不知道你对此有何看法。
I don't know what your thoughts are on that.
我只能说,呃...
I can only say that, er...
至少中国是在购买♥♥资源,而不是偷窃。
at least China is buying the resource, not stealing.
莫三比克到处都是中国人,
Chinese are everywhere in Mozambique,
而且,老实说,他们似乎遍佈非洲。
and, to be honest, they seem to have a presence all over Africa.
有很多人对自己的动机持怀疑态度。
and there are a lot of people who are suspicious at their motives.
他们担心他们来这裡是为了剥削莫三比克。
They're worried that they're here to exploit Mozambique.
但这是一个贫穷的国家,它需要投资。
But this is a poor country, and it needs investment.
这笔钱必须来自某个地方。
And that money's got to come from somewhere.
我旅程的下一站是南非。
The next stop on my journey was South Africa.
我沿着印度洋海岸前进,
I was headed along the Indian Ocean coast,
到夸祖鲁-纳塔尔省。
to the province of KwaZulu-Natal.
我可以看到一个...是水牛吗?
I can see a... Is it a buffalo?
这是一隻牛羚。
It's a wildebeest.
哦,牛羚。
Oh, a wildebeest.
这是非洲的另一个野生动物热点,
This is another of Africa's wildlife hotspots,
拥有巨大的受保护野生动物保护区。
with huge protected game reserves.
但即使在这裡,在这美丽的荒野中,
But even out here, in this beautiful wilderness,
中国的影响力正在产生巨大的影响。
China's influence is having a dramatic effect.
你好,克裡斯。
Hello, Chris.
艾德!
Ade!
我遇到了来自Project Rhino的Chris Galliers。
I met up with Chris Galliers from Project Rhino.
他试图保护南非的犀牛
He's trying to protect South Africa's rhinos
来自偷猎的爆♥炸♥式增长。
from an explosion in poaching.
这些神奇的动物被杀死为它们的角,
These amazing animals are killed for their horns,
用于中药。
which are used in traditional Chinese medicine.
克裡斯带我去了一家犀牛孤儿院。
Chris took me to a rhino orphanage.
这是哪一个?
Which one's this one?
南迪。
Nandi.
剧集 | 纪录片.BBC.非洲之旅(2019) | 导航列表