剧集 | 纪录片.BBC.非洲之旅(2019) | 导航列表
我会说,「做什麽?!
I'll be like, "Do-what?!"
但它会发生。
But it's going to happen.
这样更多。
That way more.
看吧!走,走!
Look at it! Go, go!
儒艮是哺乳动物,像鲸鱼和海豚一样,
Dugongs are mammals, like whales and dolphins,
但它们实际上与大象的关係更密切。
but they're actually more closely related to elephants.
而且,像大象一样,它们是素食主义者。
And, like elephants, they're vegetarian.
他们大部分时间都在这样的沙质海湾里度过,
They spend most of their time in sandy bays like this,
在海草上吃草。
grazing on seagrass.
哇!我看到了!
Wow! I saw it!
太神奇了!来了!来了!
That was amazing! There it is! There it is!
看,它就在那裡出现!
Look, it's going to come up right there!
现在感觉就像一场梦。我简直不敢相信我真的看到了它。
It feels like a dream now. I can't believe I actually saw it.
这绝对令人惊歎。
That was absolutely stunning.
击掌。我太高兴了。
High-five. I'm so, so glad.
因为我在国内有研究人员
Because I have researchers in the country
已经在这裡待了四五年,从来没有这样做过。
that have been here for four, five years that have never done that.
那麽,儒艮种群面临的威胁是什麽呢?
So, what are the threats to the dugong population?
在全球范围内,它们的栖息地正在被破坏,
Across the globe, their habitat is being destroyed,
他们的食物,即海草,正在被摧毁。
their food, which is seagrass, is being destroyed.
所以,它真的只是意味着可用的栖息地
And so, it really just means that the available habitat
越来越小了。
is getting smaller and smaller.
然后这些动物,它们被网捕获。
And then these animals, they're getting caught in nets.
它们被电机的螺旋桨切断了。
they're being cut up by the propellers of motors.
以及所有这些不同威胁的结合
And all of the combination of all of these different threats
只是减少了他们的人口数量。
is just reducing their population numbers.
他们正在全世界被摧毁,
They're being decimated all over the world,
但特别是在非洲。
but particularly in Africa.
我们为什麽要保护儒艮?
Why should we protect the dugong?
我们现在正在以更快的速度失去动物
We're losing animals at a rate faster now
比人类历史上任何时候都多。
than ever before in human history.
这是由于我们对环境的影响。
And it's as a result of our impact on the environment.
所以,我认为资讯是,
And so, I think the message is,
这不是我们是否需要这些动物,作为人类,生存,
it's not whether we need these animals, as humans, to survive,
我们想留给孩子一个什麽样的世界?
it's what kind of world do we want to leave to our children?
这是一个由保护组织管理的保护区
This is a protected area managed by a conservation organisation
称为非洲公园,
called African Parks,
但莫三比克迫切需要旅游业带来的资金。
but Mozambique desperately needs the money that tourism can bring.
他们面临的挑战是发展旅游业
The challenge they face is to develop tourism
不会危及像儒艮这样的神奇生物。
without endangering amazing creatures, like the dugongs.
这是带你走的主要道路
This is the main road that takes you
从莫三比克南部到北部。
from the south of Mozambique to the north.
正如你所看到的,它到处都是坑洼。
And as you can see, it's just littered with potholes everywhere.
甚至侧面也在侵蚀,到处都是崩溃。
Even the sides are eroding away, just crumbling all over the place.
我们不得不从字面上激流迴旋。
And we've had to literally slalom.
我们已经在这裡待了好几英里了,只是进进出出。
We've been on here for miles, and just slaloming in and out.
它只是表明莫三比克有多穷。
It just shows how poor Mozambique is.
我们开始吧。
There we go.
这个地方是世界上最贫穷的十个国家之一。
This place is one of the ten poorest countries in the world.
到处看起来都是那麽破旧。
Everywhere looks just so rundown.
如此破败。
So rundown.
这里几乎每个人的生活都很艰难。
Life is hard for pretty much everyone here.
但对于一群人来说,这要困难得多。
But for one group of people, it's so much tougher.
让我过来。
Let me come around.
我来见卡斯蒂戈,她从小就是残疾人。
I'd come to meet Kastigo, who has been disabled since childhood.
你好吗?
How are you?
像我一样,他使用轮椅。
Like me, he uses a wheelchair.
哦!哦,你穿刺了。
Oh! Oh, you've got a puncture.
要不要我帮你?
Do you want me to help you?
哦,我的日子!
Oh, my days!
你打算如何修复它?这是一个巨大的洞!
How are you going to repair that? That's a huge hole!
我会在那裡握住那一点,是的。
I'll hold that bit there, yeah.
我的意思是,看看那个,这太不可思议了。
I mean, look at that, that's incredible.
如果我有一个看起来像那样的内胎,
If I had an inner tube that looked like that,
我早就把它扔掉了,
I would have chucked it away a long time ago,
但我想卡斯蒂戈没有多少钱
but I guess Kastigo hasn't got much money
他必须找到一种方法来解决这个问题。
and he's got to find a way of sorting this out.
卡斯蒂戈,你必须多久更换一次或修理一次
How often, Kastigo, do you have to change or repair
你椅子的轮胎?
the tyres of your chair?
我认为这很好。是的。
I think it's good. Yes.
我们走吧?
Vamos?
动画喋喋不休
ANIMATED CHATTER
卡斯蒂戈,这里的人们如何对待你?
Kastigo, how do people treat you around here?
在这裡,人们以恐惧和迷信来看待残疾。
Disability is viewed with fear and superstition here.
许多人甚至认为它具有传染性。
Many people even think it's contagious.
这使得即使是最日常的事情也成为一个巨大的挑战。
That makes even the most everyday things a massive challenge.
卡斯蒂戈通常上车有很多问题
Kastigo normally has a lot of problems getting on the buses
尝试进城。
to try and get into town.
所以,我要和他一起去,看看我们能不能拦住一辆公共汽车,
So, I'm going to go along with him and see if we can stop a bus,
只是为了感受一下他的感觉
just to get a feel of what it's like for him
住在这裡,试图四处走动。
living here and trying to get around.
当地的小巴通常很拥挤
The local minibuses are usually pretty packed
而且没有空间放置轮椅。
and there's no room for a wheelchair.
卡斯蒂戈很高兴地把椅子抛在脑后,只是爬进爬出,
Kastigo's happy to leave the chair behind and just climb in and out,
但这并不容易。
but it's not that easy.
公共汽车看起来要停下来了。
The bus looks like it's going to stop.
所以,卡斯蒂戈正在看看他能不能进去。
So, Kastigo's seeing if he can get in.
有一位女士从这辆公共汽车上下来。
There's a lady getting out of this bus.
哇!哇!
Wow! Wow!
他们甚至不承认他。他们只是砰的一声关上了门。
They didn't even acknowledge him. They just slammed the door shut.
这个?
This one?
这可能吗?
This is possible?
不?不可能?
No? Not possible?
哇!
Wow!
我的意思是,这太可怕了!
I mean, that was awful!
可怕!
Awful!
七辆公共汽车经过,你知道的。
Seven buses went past, you know.
第一对夫妇打开门,让人们出去,
The first couple opened the doors, let people out,
他们看了他一眼,说不。
they took one look at him and said no.
然后最后一班公共汽车,那傢伙说,“工作量太大了”。
And then the final bus, the guy said, "It's too much work".
让他上车的工作太多了。
It's too much work to get him on the bus.
我的意思是,对我来说,这隻是...这太荒谬了。
I mean, for me that's just... It's just ridiculous.
如果对他们来说工作量太大,卡斯蒂戈的生活是什麽样的?
If it's too much work for them, what's life like for Kastigo?
我......我......我对此很生气。
I'm...I'm...I'm furious at this.
这是垃圾!绝对垃圾!
It's rubbish! Absolute rubbish!
对不起,伙计,对不起。
Sorry, man. I'm sorry.
我记得我在伦敦长大的时候,
I can remember when I was growing up in London,
公共汽车和计程车会不停地从我身边驶过。
buses and taxis would drive past me without stopping.
这是一种可怕的,可怕的感觉。
It's a terrible, terrible feeling.
在莫三比克,我听说一个非政♥府♥组织试图改度。
In Mozambique, I'd heard about an NGO trying to change attitudes.
他们正在以一种我知道有效的方式做到这一点。
And they're doing it in a way that I know works.
这看起来像教练。
This looks like the coach.
这是你的教练吗?
Is this your coach?
是的。
Yeah, yeah.
嘿!嘿!
Hey! Hey!
哈哈哈!
Ha-ha-ha!
我想我们有点晚了,所以教练在等我们。
I think we're a little bit late, so the coach was waiting for us.
您的战车在等着,先生!
Your chariot awaits, sir!
警报声
ALARM WAILS
这太不可思议了!哈哈!
This is incredible! Ha-ha!
掌声
APPLAUSE
哨子!
WHISTLE!
这场篮球比赛由一个名为「为世界点亮」的慈善机构组织,
This basketball match is organised by a charity called Light For The World,
他们与非洲各地的残疾人一起工作。
who work with disabled people across Africa.
哨子!
WHISTLE!
欢呼
CHEERING
加油!
Come on!
欢呼
CHEERING
哨子!
WHISTLE!
嘿!谢谢。
Hey! Thank you.
剧集 | 纪录片.BBC.非洲之旅(2019) | 导航列表