Do you have a personal message
伯顿·布拉德斯托克说的话吗?
for Burton Bradstock himself?
如果要说 那就是"别再杀人了"
If I had one thing to say to him it's, "Stop killing people."
好了 下一个?
OK, next?
我是观鸟协会的罗宾·斯托克
Robin Stork, Birdwatching Now.
现场发现任何鸟类吗?
Were there any birds found at the scene?
没有
No.
那位长了头发的女士?
Woman with the hair?
我是押韵时代的杰迈玛·西梅斯
Jemima Symes, Rhyming Times.
受害人是被同一把剑所杀的吗?
Were the victims gored with a type of sword?
这个问题问得好
Well, that's one line of enquiry.
你可以... 把它写到日记里
Which you can... put in your diary.
好吧 我想就到此为止吧
Right, well, I think that's enough for now.
我是打岔者报的迪克·哈斯蒂
Dick Hasty, The Interrupter.
你为什么在发布会上吞吞吐吐的?
Why are you trying to wrap up this press conference?
我能说的就这些了
That's really all I have to say.
市价交易者报的马克·当
Mark Down, Market Trader.
- 你想买♥♥这个录音机吗? - 不想
- Do you want to buy this Dictaphone? - No.
列克星敦询问者报的康纳·狄牛提
Conor Tinuity, Lexington Inquisitor.
你现在要去哪儿?
Where are you going now?
去拜访在花♥园♥扫落叶的退休警♥察♥
To see a retired former detective raking leaves in his garden.
- 你满意了吗? - 他戴手套吗?
- Is that enough for you? - Will he have gloves on?
- 戴 - 什么颜色的? - 蓝的!
- Yes. - What colour? - Blue!
满意了吗?
Satisfied?
克劳斯? 现在是警探克劳斯了
Cloth? Detective Inspector Cloth, these days.
你当上警探了?
They made you a DI?
真是出乎意料啊
Wonders never cease.
见到你真好 波尔警探
Good to see you, DCI Ball.
叫我比尔吧 杰克
Oh, call me Bill now, Jack.
我没想到你退休后会搞园艺
I didn't have you down as the gardening type.
这可比之前的工作文雅多了
Oh, compared to the old days it's genteel.
我喜欢
I like that.
我经常警告一些路过的怪鸟 警♥察♥的职业病了
Still, I caution the odd starling now and again for old times' sake.
但我主要还是照料植物
Heh. But mainly I tend the plants.
但我打赌你不是来请教园艺技巧的吧 杰克
But I guess you haven't come here for gardening tips, have you, Jack?
你对伯顿·布拉德斯托克的
What do you remember about
案子还有印象吗 比尔?
the Burton Bradstock case, Bill?
我这辈子都不想再听到那个名字
That's a name I hoped I'd never hear again.
你没看新闻上的呼吁吗?
You didn't see my appeal on the news, then?
- 没 - 那警讯上的呢?
- No. - Or the one on Crimewatch?
也没有
No.
- 欧格莱蒂脱口秀呢? - 没
- Or Paul O'Grady? - No.
- 切尔西制♥造♥呢? - 没有
- Or Made In Chelsea? - No.
- 彻底摧毁呢? - 我没电视 杰克
- Or Total Wipeout? - I don't have a television, Jack.
布拉德斯托克被释放了 比尔 我们得找到他
Bradstock's out, Bill. We need to know where he is.
哦 想都别想了 杰克
Oh, forget about it, Jack.
有些事就让它过去吧
Some things are best left in the past.
就像天花 和赛前舞
Like smallpox, and the Macarena.
那案子是你负责调查的 比尔
You ran the investigation, Bill.
你所说的任何细节都会对我们有帮助
Anything that you can tell us might help.
那是个很轰动的大案
It was high profile.
一个年轻女人在考德布拉德被杀
A young woman was killed in Coldblood.
那时 考德布拉德还是个默默无闻的小村庄
At the time, Coldblood was a quiet little village.
人们都待在埃姆斯镇
Everyone was up in Arms.
埃姆斯镇是他们的集中地
Arms was the town where they were based.
我们当时急于求成
We needed a result fast.
伯顿·布拉德斯托克就是替罪羊
Burton Bradstock was the fall guy.
- 李·美佐思才是替罪羊 - 这次不是
- Lee Majors was The Fall Guy. - Not this time.
我们修改了一些目击证词 省去了一些证据
We embellished a few witness statements, lost some evidence.
用核酸伪造了DNA序列
Mimicked the DNA sequence with a nucleotide fabricator.
伯顿·布拉德斯托克入狱了 每个人都开心
Burton Bradstock went down. Everyone was happy.
- 哦 神啊 比尔! - 别指责我 杰克
- Oh, Jesus, Bill! - Don't judge me, Jack.
天可怜见 当时还是九六年
It was 1996, for God's sake.
巴比伦动物园乐队连续五周蝉联榜首
Babylon Zoo were number one for five weeks.
人们需要希望 所以我们给他们希望
People needed hope. We gave it to them.
通过陷害无辜?
By framing an innocent man?
难怪布拉德斯托克要复仇
No wonder Bradstock's out for vengeance.
你注意安全 比尔
You'd better watch out for yourself, Bill.
不用担心我 杰克
Don't you worry about me, Jack.
我很警惕
I always keep my eyes open.
布拉德斯托克要复仇 杀害陪审员只是开始
Bradstock's out for revenge. Killing jurors is just the start of it.
- 欧德忙? - 是奥德曼 长官
- Oldmun? - Oldman. Yes, guv.
你和海瑞韩去查一查低价酒店 旅馆 狗洞
You and Hairihan check the cheap hotels, the flophouses, the shit caves,
任何他曾经出没的地方
anywhere he used to hang out.
什么办法都好 一定要找到他
Use a montage if you have to. Just find 'im.
你见过这个人吗?
You seen this man?
好耶! 没错! 真棒! 爽!
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
好的! 再来!
Yes! Yes!
真棒! 真爽! 对啦!
Yes! Yes! Yes!
不认识!
No!
爽啦! 好耶! 真棒! 够爽! 死啦!
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
美女们 你们见过这个家伙没?
All right, girls? Have any of you seen this bloke?
没? 好吧
No. OK.
安妮
Anne.
这是最让我难以启齿的话
This is the hardest thing I've ever had to say.
我为我们的关系做了很多努力
I've tried so hard to make things work
但我们没法继续了
but I can't go on.
你为工作而活
You live for the job.
把我当空气
It's like I don't exist.
即使我在说这些话的时候 你也没有听
Even now as I'm saying this, you're not even listening,
你只是站在那里 盯着一张纸
You're just standing there staring at a sheet of paper,
脑子里想着警局的事
thinking about the boys down the station.
这纸条是局里的人给我留的吗?
Did this note come from the boys down the station?
我不能再和你在一起了
I can't do this any more.
行李整理好了?
Pick up suitcases?
整理这段感情
Carry on with this relationship.
以后你就是一个人了
You'll have to do it alone from now on.
我永远爱你 奥德曼
I'll always love you, Oldman.
吉玛 等等
Gemma, wait.
你见过这个人吗?
Have you seen this man?
杰克 你在哪里?
Jack, where are you?
听着 我们找到布拉德斯托克的踪迹了
Listen, we've got a lead on Bradstock.
你要尽快到这儿
You'd better get over here.
我马上就到
I'm on my way.
看来记者会有作用了 这是份匿名线报
Seems the appeal worked. Anonymous tip-off.
一个穿着醒目红色卫衣的人
A man in a distinctive red hoodie
符合布拉德斯托克的特征
matching Bradstock's description
他最近总在这附近活动
was seen hanging around here over the last couple of days.
开门
Do it.
戴斯 停下
Des, stop that.
把手电筒调成静音
Put that torch on silent.
哦 抱歉 老大
Oh, sorry, guv.
老大?
Guv?
我觉得你应该会对这个感兴趣
I think you might want to see this.
继续往下看
Keep looking.
看起来有点像...
Looks like some kind of...
神龛
shrine.
什么样的神经病才会给托德·卡蒂做神龛啊?
What sort of sick mind creates a shrine to Todd Carty?
你们在我的仓库里做什么?
What are you doing in my lockup?
这是你的仓库?
This is your lockup?
是 我储存锁链 艺术品
Yeah, I store chains. Art.
这是我的剪贴薄
My scrapbook here.
我想这其中有误会
I think there's been some kind of mistake.
警局里的人说看到有人很像布拉德斯托克
Boys down the station say someone matching Bradstock's description
就在东山商场
has just been spotted down the Eastridge Mall.
我们走
Let's go.
- 戴斯? - 我在 马上来
- Des? - Yeah, just coming.
奥德曼 有情况吗?
Oldman, anything?
暂无 老大
Nothing, guv.
"尽快"呢?
ASAP?
没