I will.
你答应了我好几个月了
You promised me for months.
里面一团糟 无法再往里塞东西了
It's a mess. You can't fit anything in.
知道了 我保证
I know. I promise.
很好
Good.
再见 亲爱的
Bye, love.
剩下的加雯娜·敦提史就成了...
That leaves Gavina Duntish as...
... 被谋杀女士
Little Miss... Murdered.
很好 我明白了!
OK, I've got it!
艾登·浩克澈斯死时戴着手铐 对吧?
Aiden Hawkchurch was found in handcuffs, correct?
很好 安妮
OK, Anne,
你刚才说加雯娜·敦提史嘴里的收据怎么了?
what did you say about the receipt in Gavina Duntish's mouth?
是两年前的
Two years old.
那是张旧收据 旧账单 手铐
It was an old bill. Old bills. Handcuffs.
凶手在向我们提供线索 与警♥察♥有关
The killer is talking directly to us, to the police.
怎么解释艾伯特·斯塔福德?
What about Albert Stafford?
- 他的案子与警♥察♥毫无关联 - 并非如此
- There's nothing police-related there. - Not so.
我一时兴起解剖了这只猫
I took the amusing precaution of dissecting the cat.
它吞下了这个 一个警哨
It had swallowed this, a police-issue whistle.
别一脸震惊的样子
Don't look so shocked.
又不是头一次在这个房♥间里见到
It's not the first time
我手里提着一只血淋淋的猫 不是吗 杰克?
I've stood in this room clutching a dripping pussy, is it, Jack?
显然 有关布拉德斯托克案子凶手在戏弄我们
So, the killer is taunting us over the Bradstock case?
嘲笑警♥察♥
Mocking the boys down the station.
谋杀陪审员 在作案现场留下警哨和手铐
Bumping off jurors, leaving whistles and cuffs at the scene.
哦 上帝啊
Oh, my god.
万一他们知道警方的记录会怎样?
What if they've got access to police records?
比如洛葛仙妮?
Like Roxanne?
比如陪审员们的藏身之处
Like the address of the safe house.
克罗斯比 斯蒂尔和纳什
Crosby, Stills and Nash.
应该叫救护车
We'd better call an ambulance.
我们不需要救护车
We don't need an ambulance.
我们需要一辆灵车
We need a hearse.
和一辆救护车
And an ambulance.
快叫救护车!
Let's get an ambulance here!
普利策曼还活着 就他一个幸存者
Preacherman's still alive, just.
如果身体好转 他也许可以告诉我们谁是凶手
When he comes round, he might be able to tell us who did this.
纸板女警的情况如何?
How's Cardboard Cutout doing?
仍然没有脉搏 没有呼吸迹象
Still no pulse, still not breathing.
海瑞韩♥正♥在跟她的家人谈话
Hairihan's talking to her family now.
- 不 - 杰克?
- No. - Jack?
不 不!
No. No!
- 不! - 这不是你的错 杰克!
- No! - It's not your fault, Jack!
- 不 - 这不是你的错!
- No. - It's not your fault!
我们也无能为力
There was nothing that we could do.
要是我们不在南多停留就直接赶到这里
If we hadn't stopped at Nando's on the way here...
这个除外
Apart from that.
因为我 一屋子无辜的人都死了!
An entire building full of innocent people dead because of me!
今年的第五次!
For the fifth time this year!
我受不了了!
I can't live with that!
杰克 不!
Jack, no!
- 不! - 不要!
- No! - No!
- 不! - 不要自责 杰克!
- No! - Don't blame yourself, Jack!
犯下滔天罪行的人才该对此负责!
Blame whoever did this!
怪我要吃哈罗米芝士 让大家多等五分钟
Blame the five minute wait for my peri-peri halloumi.
或者怪这场雨吧!
Or blame the rain, if you have to!
怪这场雨?
Why the rain?
因为它冰冷无情 杰克!
Because it's cold and senseless, Jack!
就像这些凶手!
Like these murders!
因为它无情地鞭笞我们就像这该死的的工作!
Because it lashes us mercilessly like this damn job!
因为在西班牙 它总是下在平原上!
Because in Spain it falls mainly on the plain!
而在这里它却淋在我们所有人身上!
And here it falls on all of us!
- 哦! - 包括你 杰克!
- Oh! - Even you, Jack!
- 哦! - 包括你!
- Oh! - Even you!
去他妈的雨!
Fuck the rain!
去他妈的雨!
Fuck the rain!
去他妈的雨!
Fuck the rain!
去你♥妈♥的♥雨!
Fuck the rain!
哦!
Oh!
凯特
Kate.
凯特
Kate.
杰克?
Jack?
我要来和你一起了 凯特
I'm coming to be with you, Kate.
- 杰克 - 我来了
- Jack. - I'm coming.
- 我来了 - 杰克?
- I'm coming. - Jack?
我来了 凯特
I'm coming, Kate.
哦, 凯特! 我来了 凯特!
Oh, Kate! I'm coming, Kate!
- 啊! - 我来了!
Aah! I'm coming!
你♥他♥妈♥的发什么神经呢?
What in God's tit are you playing at?
你是个失败者 克劳斯
You're coming apart at the seams, Cloth.
不称职是一件事
Incompetence is one thing.
现在他的双手沾满鲜血 手指上都结血痂了
Now there's so much blood on his hands, he's got scabs for fingernails.
克劳斯有能力破案 长官 我相信他
Cloth can wrap this up, sir. I know it.
你不了解杰克 长官
You don't know Jack, sir.
我知道明天早上他将收到这些免职文件
I know he's receiving these dismissal papers tomorrow morning.
你不能赶他出局
You can't hang Cloth out to dry.
明天早上八点到我办公室来
I will see you in my office at 8am.
- 准时到 欧德忙 - 是奥德曼
- And don't keep me waiting, Oldmun. - Oldman.
别让我等你 奥德曼
Don't keep me waiting, Oldman.
哦 畜生
Oh, piss.
贝尔纳迪医生请到病危陪审员病房♥
Dr Bernardi to the Almost Dead Jurors Ward.
贝尔纳迪医生请到病危陪审员病房♥
Dr Bernardi to the Almost Dead Jurors Ward.
我是克劳斯
You're through to Cloth's hand.
- 杰克 是我 - 你在哪儿?
- Jack, it's me. - Where are you?
我在警♥察♥局 杰克 时间不多了
I'm with the boys down the station. Jack, there's not a lot of time to wrap this up.
头儿大发雷霆 警员十分钟内出发
Boss is on the warpath and the credits run in ten minutes.
随他们去好了
Let them roll.
我是来看安迪·普利策曼的
I'm here to see Andy Preacherman.
你不能进去
You can't go in there.
- 当然可以 - 那是不可能的
- Yes, I can. - I'm telling you it's impossible.
这是谋杀案调查
And I'm telling you it's a murder enquiry.
想见普利策曼先生这边走
Mr Preacherman's through here.
谢谢
Thank you.
他怎么样?
How is he?
别让他耗费太多精力
He can't take much strain so go easy on him.
普利策曼先生
Mr Preacherman.
可以的话 我能问你几个问题吗?
I want to ask you some questions, if that's OK?
可以
OK.
你记得是谁干的吗?
Do you remember who did this to you?
是... 是的
Yeah... yes.
是谁?
Who was it?
看在上帝的份上 当心点
For Christ's sake, be careful.
啊...
Guh...
上帝? 你在责难上帝吗?
God? Do you blame God?
嘎...
Gah...
给...
Geh...
格芬·琼斯 抓捕并且杀死格芬·琼斯!
Gethin Jones. Find and kill Gethin Jones!
别...压着...
Get... off...
我的...管子
my... pipe.
是一个警♥察♥
It was the policeman.
什么?
What?
那个警♥察♥戴着眼罩 挥剑向我砍来
The policeman put on a blindfold and got me with a sword.
哪个警♥察♥?
Which policeman?
我们作为陪审员的时候
The one we laughed
在法庭上面被我们耻笑的那个警♥察♥
at in court when we were jurors.
虽是陈年往事
Years ago.
但是如今却历历在目
I remember it like it was happening now.
虽然只是闪回了一部分
But in flashback.
当时他在陈述证词
He was giving evidence.
他表达的方式 实在是...
And the way he spoke, it was...
让我们忍♥俊不禁 哈哈大笑起来!