A hungry pussy with an insatiable
老先生就成这样了
appetite for the older man.
你以前也碰到过这种情况的 对吗 杰克?
You've come across one of those before, haven't you, Jack?
局里人刚打电♥话♥来 头儿在路上了
Boys down the station just rang. Chief's on his way.
说话的这位是谁啊?
Who's the talking shape?
- 欧德忙警长 - 是奥德曼
- DC Oldmun. - Oldman.
- 娜塔莎·撒西 是个法医 - 嗨
- Natasha Sachet, Forensics and Hair. - Hi.
谢了 但我不跟别人握手
Thanks, but I don't shake.
我在外面 有需要叫我 杰克
I'll be out here if you need me, Jack.
拿姓开玩笑?
First name terms?
还记得你曾经叫我杰克吗 杰克
I remember when you used to call me Jack, Jack.
艾伯特·斯塔福德死得很迅速吗?
Did Albert Stafford die quickly?
最后时刻 是的 看这些血印子
Eventually, yeah. By the looks of those streaks,
死者生前遭到了残忍♥的持续性狂击
it was a sustained and frenzied attack
没有怜悯 没有停顿
without mercy or toilet breaks.
- 使用凶器吗? - ... 是的
- Weapon? - ... Yes.
等他去了停尸间你会了解得更多
But you'll know more when you get him to the mortuary.
当然 但我现在就能告诉你一件事
Of course. But I can tell you one thing right away.
这事儿只有疯子能干得出来
Only a maniac could carry this out.
我们要找到干出这个的疯子!
Let's find a maniac to carry this out!
有指纹吗?
Any prints?
只在紫雨和爱的性感这两张唱片上有
Only Purple Rain and Lovesexy.
- 发现尸体的女孩呢? - 是他孙女
- That the girl who found him? - Granddaughter.
憔悴佳人啊
Attractive, but devastated.
海瑞韩? 去调查下邻居
Hairihan? Go check the neighbours,
看有没有人听到什么
see if they heard anything.
是 长官
Yes, guv.
艾伯特以前已经经历过战争炼狱
Albert would have put up one hell of a fight.
看起来 他是个真正的战士
He was quite the soldier, by the looks of it.
他在二战中已经受尽苦难了
He did his bit during World War II.
有这样的结局真是个悲剧
It's a tragedy how it ended.
纽伦堡审判
The Nuremberg trials.
晚年他把自己囚禁在家中来赎罪
Eking out his final days as a prisoner in his own home,
只有猫咪的垃圾和对战友的回忆
just cat litter and memories for company.
还有那个音乐鱼挂饰
And that singing fish.
希望它的歌♥声给他的晚年带来了安慰
Well, let's hope its song brought him solace in his final days.
感人啊 克劳斯
Touching, Cloth.
那您何不提笔记下来 波士?
Don't you have a pen to push, Boss?
叫我副局长汤姆·波士警官
Assistant Chief Constable Tom Boss.
既然话说到这儿了 恭喜你
And while we're talking numbers, congratulations.
这是今年在冉当地区发生的第一百起谋杀案了
This is the 100th murder this year on the Rundowne Estate.
# 他是个快乐的好伙计... #
# For he's a jolly good fellow... #
够了!
That's enough!
数据对应你的工作态度 消极怠工
The stats match your attitude. Negative.
或者像丹麦人说的 "消极怠光"
Or what the Danish call "negativ".
多亏了你 整个部门都丢了人 克劳斯
Thanks to you, the entire department is losing face, Cloth.
如果你想要光鲜亮丽
If you want neat results,
那就圣诞节送自己个剃毛器
get a Ladyshave for Christmas.
如果你想要的是真♥相♥ 那就别插手我的工作
If you want police work, let me do my job.
别光说不练
What I don't want is words.
这样的借口我听得太多了
I've heard all the words there are to hear,
从消化不良到柠檬水喝多了
from dyspepsia to lemonade,
这些话和你讲的没什么区别
and they're just sounds you make with your lips,
全是些无关紧要的屁话
inconsequential mouth farts.
我要的是结果 克劳斯
I need results, Cloth.
法国人称之为破案 那是被害人的孙女吗?
What the French call resulte. Is that the granddaughter?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
节哀顺变 姑娘
I'm sorry for your loss, Miss.
你真的非常迷人 希望这能安慰到你
If it's any consolation, you really are extremely attractive.
探长 我们获得了一份证人陈述
Guv, got a witness statement.
隔壁的女邻居曾见到一群小青年羞辱艾伯特
Woman next door saw some lads giving Albert shit-mouth
就在他最后被人见到的晚上
the night he was last seen.
她说那群混混的头目是个有名的二流子
Says the ringleader's a right bum-rat.
二流子的名字打听到了吗?
Does this bum-rat have a name?
达伦·克洛斯威
Darren Crossway.
在这里混的人都叫他"石弓"
Goes by the street name Crossbo.
我们最好能在"石弓"开溜前抓到他
We'd better catch this Crossbo before he bolts.
这就是你想要的?
It's all about targets for you, huh?
下午两点前 我要看到
I want Crossway's
桌子上放着"石弓"的逮捕报告
arrest report on my table by 2pm.
- 可是... - 放在我桌上 克劳斯
- But... - On my table, Cloth.
我们在找"石弓" 你认得他吗?
Hey. We're looking for Crossbo. You know him?
有什么事吗?
A'ight?
他一般在哪儿混?
Where does he hang out?
戴德宇俱乐部
Datdere Yute Club.
好的
Right.
"石弓"吗?
Crossbo?
我才不是"石弓" 你做梦呢?
Me no Crossbo. You dreamin'?
我们在哪能找到他?
Where can we find him?
还带个美女助手啊 老兄
That's some chung gyal you got with you, man.
不是有一腿吧?
You ever go nup on that ting?
哎哟 不错哦!
Bare peng!
对我有意思不?
You feelin' me?
你的反馈信息记录在案了 "石弓"在哪儿?
Your feedback is noted. Now, where is Crossbo?
你套我话呢? 你个糟老头死条子!
You making a friend? Dizzy wasteman!
你以为老子会上当吗?
Fix sumting I done a bit?
"石弓"口风紧得很
Crossbo bloodren tight.
我可不愿和你这种垃圾条子再多讲一句话!
Me no chat to no roz clat bomb clat beesfed gel dem!
说啥?
What?
探长?
Guv?
你就是"石弓"?
You Crossbo?
不 我不是
No, not me.
那为什么我喊他名字的时候你回头了?
Why look when I call his name?
难道你喜欢他?
You in love with him or something?
说话注意点 哥们
Watch your mouth, bruv.
你自己小心点吧 局里走一趟吧
Why don't you watch it for me? Down the station?
喂!
Oi!
喂!
Oi!
喂!
Oi!
你真逊
You're nicked.
好了 好了 别看这么紧了 姐们
All right, all right. Flippin' hell, man.
嗷!
Ough!
B4审讯室 六月二十二日
Interview Room B4.
星期五 中午十二点二十分
Friday 22nd June, 12.20 pm.
进行审问的是在下 警督杰克·克劳斯
Present are myself, DI Jack Cloth,
助理安妮·奥德曼 以及纸板女警
DC Anne Oldman, WPC Cardboard Cutout.
嫌疑犯达伦·克洛斯威
Suspect Darren Crossway.
以及一条狗
And Noodles P Hound.
稍后为您带来Jessie J
Later we'll have music from
和The Wanted的美妙音乐
Jessie J and The Wanted.
但我们要先来问问达伦·克洛斯威
But we start by asking Darren Crossway
为何要杀害一个手无寸铁的老人
why he murdered a defenceless old man.
无可奉告
No comment.
磁带时间所剩不多 不过嫌疑犯已供认不讳
For the benefit of the tape, the suspect has confessed all.
我是无辜的
I'm innocent.
吉尔福德对你来说有特殊意义吗?
Does The Guildford Four mean anything to you?
毕竟这是他说的
Because that's what he said.
我从来没见过艾伯特·斯塔福德
I never even saw no Albert Stafford, man.
那就让我帮你回忆回忆
Then let me refresh your memory.
这是艾伯特·斯塔福德
That is Albert Stafford
在他去年八十五岁生日的时候
on his 85th birthday last year.
这是今天早晨得到的照片
Here's a picture from this morning.
上帝 我不需要看这些
Jesus. I don't need to see that, man.
这是艾伯特·斯塔福德
That's one of the last things
死前看到的最后一件东西
Albert Stafford saw before he died.
然后这一张就是我们见到的艾伯特·斯塔福德
And here's what we saw of Albert Stafford.
恶心死了
That's disgusting.
是吗? 看看另外一张
You think so? Have another.
嗯? 不怎么好看 是吧?
Huh? Not a pretty sight, is it?
把他拿开 拜托!
Take him away, please!
你不想仔细看看吗?