Can you tell us what happened?
今晚 我们准备... 本来准备...
We are... were...
吃烤羊肉
having roast lamb tonight.
当然是艾登在准备
Aiden was preparing it, naturally.
他让我去超♥市♥买♥♥点调味香料
He asked me to pop out to the shops to buy some herbs.
- 什么时候? - 香菜
- Time? - Coriander.
你什么时候回到家的?
When did you return?
我想大概不到一点
Just before one, I think.
艾登 我回来了
Aiden, I'm back.
我想应该没到一点钟
It's just before one, I think.
艾登?
Aiden?
我喊他的时候他没应声
He didn't respond when I said Aiden,
我觉得很奇怪 因为
which struck me as odd, because...
我喊的是他的... 他曾经的...
that is... was...
名字
his name.
我边爬上楼梯边喊着
I climbed the stairs saying...
艾登?
Aiden?
又喊了好几遍
a few more times...
艾登?
Aiden?
像这样喊着
Like that.
然后我就问他是不是在跟我开玩笑
Then I asked if he was playing a trick on me.
你在跟我开玩笑吗?
Are you playing a joke on me?
都是我的错
My mistake.
我说了玩笑
I said joke.
然后我推开房♥门
Then I pushed open the bedroom door.
开门有个诀窍 你转把手的时候要把它提起来
There's a knack to it. You have to lift the handle as you turn it.
像这样就好了 谢谢
There you go. Thanks.
艾登! 艾登!
Aiden! Aiden!
艾登! 艾登!
Aiden! Aiden!
哦 艾登! 哦!
Oh, Aiden! Oh!
天哪 不!
Oh, no!
浩克澈斯夫人 要来杯茶吗?
Would you like a cup of tea, Mrs Hawkchurch?
克莱尔 你能想到有什么人
Clare, can you think of anyone
会想要伤害你丈夫吗?
who might have wanted your husband to come to harm?
你看过他的电视节目吗?
Have you seen his TV show?
列出不想害他的人的名单还容易点
It's easier to list the people who didn't.
说吧
Go on.
亨利·凯利
Henry Kelly.
- 那个DJ? - 是的
- The DJ? - Yes.
就这些
That's it.
对不起 呃...
Sorry. Er...
- 杯子在哪儿? - 他们在...
- Where are the mugs? - They are...
原来在角落的碗柜里
were in the corner cupboard.
所以说 艾登不是很受欢迎?
So, Aiden wasn't a popular man, then?
探长 不打碎几个蛋是没有办法成为大厨的
You can't build a restaurant empire without breaking a few eggs, Inspector.
艾登对于...
Aiden is...
曾经对于
was driven
一切他要做的 已经做的
in everything he does.
做过的事情都要求极致
Done. Did.
咖啡来了
Here we are.
我们需要再多问你一些问题
We will need to ask you a few more questions
当你感觉好一点的时候 克莱尔
when you think you're up to it, Clare.
我明白的
I understand.
有事不大对
Something's not right there.
我知道 羊肉搭香菜不好吃
I know. Coriander doesn't go with lamb.
告诉我你有头绪了
Tell me you've got a lead.
艾登·浩克澈斯对待朋友们像对待狗
Aiden Hawkchurch was sort of a man who made friends like a dog flies a helicopter...
不友好也不长久
badly and not for long.
他就和墨索里尼冰镇屁味
He's half as popular as piss-flavoured
生日蛋糕一样不受欢迎
birthday cake with Mussolini icing.
整个世界都恨他 可能是任何人做的!
The world hated him. It could have been anyone!
查查他的联♥系♥人
Checked his contacts?
所有他得罪的人?
Anyone he stiffed on a deal, snubbed with a recipe?
你不是要去什么地方 教你奶奶吃鸡蛋的吗?
Don't you need to be somewhere teaching your granny to suck eggs?
你就尽管嘲笑好了 但是尸体会不断出现
Mock me if you must, but the bodies keep washing up.
- 随便 - 会再出现的 克劳斯!
- Whatever. - Washing up, Cloth!
奥德曼
Oldman.
帮我看着他
Keep an eye on him for me,
告诉我他每个转弯 每个破坏行为
tell me if he bends any corners, cuts any rules.
你要我监视他 头儿?
You want me to tell tales on him, Boss?
我的意思是克劳斯明显情绪不太稳定
What I'm saying is that Cloth is conspicuously frayed around the edges.
嗯? 你已经具有一个
Hm? You've got the
好情报员的特质了 安妮·奥德曼
makings of a good DI, Anne Oldman.
不要让一个老男人毁了你 好吗?
Don't let an old man jeopardise that. Yeah?
我要你有事随时向我汇报
I want you to keep me in the loop.
德国人怎么称来着 该你做事了
What the Germans call Das Loopenclampf.
我就指着你了
I'm counting on you.
喂 汤姆吗?
Hello, Tom?
是的 你好啊 奶奶 好的
Yes, hello, Grandma. Yeah.
是的 不会很久 大约半个小时
Yeah, I won't be long. About half an hour.
不要煮过头了
Don't let them hard-boil.
像艾登·浩克澈斯这样不受欢迎的
A man as unpopular as Aiden Hawkchurch,
肯定得有一百万个嫌疑人
must be a million suspects.
现在我很高兴地讲
Now I'm delighted to say
我们刚刚听说名人厨师艾登·浩克澈斯
we've just heard that the celebrity chef Aiden Hawkchurch
被杀害了!
has been murdered!
一百万零一个
A million and one.
- 回去吧 - 好的 老大
- Go the back way. - Guv.
厨艺学院第306集
Day 306 in the Pan Academy,
艾米掉了一把菜刀的时候
and Aiden isn't happy
艾登不太高兴
when Amy drops a spatula.
捡起来 用牙捡起来 放进嘴里!
Pick it up... with your teeth. Put it in your mouth!
站起来! 就是这样!
stand up! That's it!
骑士精神去哪里了?
Whatever happened to chivalry?
她在第三周就被淘汰出局了
She got voted out in week three.
要来点吗? 要来点吗?
Do you want some? Do you want some?
来啊! 来吃啊!
Come here! Come here!
等等 最精彩的来了
Wait, the best bit's coming up.
他用开瓶器戳瞎了一个孕妇
He blinds a pregnant woman with a corkscrew.
我不会原谅你! 我绝不会!
I do not forgive! I do not forgive!
我们在那里是找不到动机的
We won't find our motive in there.
他在恐吓别人
He's frightening people.
是的 但恐惧并不是动机
Exactly. Fear isn't a motive.
性 这才是动机
Sex. That's a motive.
把一具尸体放我面前
Put a corpse in front of me,
我首先想到的原因就是性
the first thing I do is consider sex.
这份工作在毁你 是不是?
This job's damaged you, hasn't it?
老大 娜塔莎从停尸间打电♥话♥过来 有重要事
Guv? Natasha rang from the mortuary. Says it's big.
我知道是大事 我去过了
I know it is. I've been there.
她要我们再去一次
Well, she wants us there again.
- 什么时候 - 现在
- When? - Now.
娜塔莎?
Natasha?
克劳斯?
Cloth?
你的实习小跟班还跟着你啊 多贴心
I see your trainee's still with you. How sweet.
真是专业
How professional.
- 坎普 - 洛普
- Kemp. - Hislop.
- 母牛 - 贱♥人♥
- Cow. - Bitch.
你发现什么了?
What have you found out?
杰克 比我想的还糟糕
It's worse than I thought, Jack.
浩克澈斯并不是死于失血 而是死于恐惧
Hawkchurch didn't die of blood loss. He died of fright.
以及失血
And blood loss.
你把他重组起来了
You've reassembled him.
找到缺失的最简单的方法
Simplest way to find out what's missing.
我刚刚有点失望
I've been disappointed in the past,
发现一个男人没有具有你所希望的一切
finding out a man hasn't quite got everything you'd hoped.
- 像是阴♥茎♥? - 你答对了
- Like a penis? - Hell, yeah.
- 浩克澈斯有过吗? - 是的
- Hawkchurch had one? - Yes.
- 在哪里? - 正在被检测
- Where is it? - Being analysed.
- 在哪里检测? - 某个地方
- Analysed where? - In a place.
他被拷的方式 有任何性活动的迹象吗?
The way he was handcuffed, any sign of sexual activity?
根据面部标本化验 最近他给女的口♥交♥过