是去暖和点的地方吗
Going somewhere warm?
是啊
Yeah.
婚礼客人
包里有笔记本电脑或者平板电脑吗
Any laptops or iPads in your bag today?
没有
No.
谢谢
Thank you.
先生 请站在标记处 双手举过头顶
Feet on the points and hands in the air, sir.
先生 请出来
Step out, sir.
还需要做贴身检查
Gonna give you a quick pat-down.
请把双手平举
Just do this for me.
感谢配合
Thank you very much.
巴基斯坦国际航♥空♥公♥司♥
Pakistan International Airline,
PK891次航♥班♥
Flight PK891,
请在5号♥转盘领♥取♥行李
baggage is at Carousel 5.
巴基斯坦国际航♥空♥公♥司♥
Pakistan International Airline
拉合尔 巴基斯坦
在这停车 就这
Stop here. Here's good.
就在这里停车
Hey, you can stop here.
请出示证件
License, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
阿望先生 这辆车你想要租多久
Mr. Arwan, for how long do you want the car?
两周
Two weeks.
-还车点呢 -就这里
- Drop off? - Here.
好的
Okay.
您需要保全险吗 阿望先生
Would you like the full insurance, Mr. Arwan?
是的
Yeah.
-我能进去吗 -可以的 先生
- Can I go inside? - Yes, sir.
阿达姆·海勒市
科哈特边境地区
巴基斯坦
-你会说英语吗 -会
- You speak English? - Yes.
我可以试试这枪吗
Can I try a gun?
你是想要
Want to...
-我能看看吗 -可以
- May I see? - Yes.
太重了
It's heavy.
这把不错
That's nice.
同样的还有吗
You have another one?
-有两个吗 -有
- You have two? - Yeah.
对不起 我听不懂
Sorry, I don't understand.
文件吗 我有的
Papers? Yeah. I've got papers.
费萨尔巴德 巴基斯坦
-有大力胶吗 -什么胶
- Do you have duct tape? - Tape?
好用的大力胶带
Strong duct tape.
-这个箱子多少钱 -三千
- How much is this bag? - Three thousand.
你需要包车带司机吗
You want car with driver?
我自己开
Self-drive.
-多少天 -十天
- How many days? - Ten.
请出示证件
License, please.
谢谢 马利克先生
Thank you, Mr. Malik.
尤甘纳巴德 巴基斯坦
来 来 来
Come, come, come.
-你好 -先生你好
- Excuse me. - Yes, sir.
你好 你会说英语吗
Hello, do you speak English?
会一点点 抱歉 抱歉
Yeah. A little. Sorry, sorry.
-是来参加婚礼的吗 -是的是的
- Here for wedding? - Yes, yes.
来 来 来 等等
Come, come, come. Wait, wait, wait.
奥斯曼校对
Osman.
他是尤瑟夫 是阿布的表弟
He is Yusuf, Abu's cousin.
我是阿西夫 我是萨米拉的朋友
I'm Asif, I'm a friend of Samira.
我也是她哥哥哈桑的朋友
Well, a friend of Hasan.
我们在大学认识的
Her brother, from university.
谢谢
Thank you.
萨米拉和她的家人还没来
Samira and her family aren't here yet,
要不然他们肯定会在这里亲自迎接你
or they would be here to welcome you themselves.
没关系
No problem.
你多大了
How old are you?
我12岁
I'm 12.
就是这里了
So this is it.
萨米拉住在哪里
Which one's Samira's house?
那个 她住她叔叔家里
That one. That one is her uncle's house.
-你住在莱斯特吗 -什么
- You live in Leicester? - Sorry?
你是住在莱斯特吗
You live in Leicester?
我以前住那里
I used to.
我想住在那里
I want to live there.
为什么
Why?
莱斯特大城市啊
Leicester City.
有球星利雅德·马赫雷斯
Riyad Mahrez.
你去过英国吗
Heh. Have you ever been to England?
没有 但我所有的表兄弟都住在那里
No, but all my cousins live there.
-在莱斯特吗 -是啊
- In Leicester? - Yeah.
那里漂亮吗
Is it beautiful?
是的 非常漂亮
Yeah. Very beautiful.
他在说什么
What did he say?
他说 你父母为什么不教你旁遮普语
He's saying, "Why didn't your parents teach you Punjabi?"
我学习很差
I'm a very bad learner.
怎么样 喜欢吗
How...? Like it?
是的 都很好 这些吃的
It's good. It's very good. Yeah, yeah. The food.
有很多吃的 很棒
Too much food. Very good.
你好 你好
Hello. Hey.
打扰一下 对不起 你好
Excuse me, sorry. Hello.
我需要用车 要去锡亚尔科特
I need to go to Sialkot. I need my car.
好的 好的 好的 我记得的
Okay, okay, okay. I remember.
-是辆银色的本♥田♥ -那辆 来 对
- It's the silver Honda. - That one. Come, come, come. Yes.
你好 这里有香烟卖♥♥吗
Hey. Do you sell cigarettes?
抽烟
Smokes.
你会说英语吗
Do you speak English?
有打火机吗
Do you have a light?
打火机 没错 谢谢
Lighter. Yeah. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
房♥子挺大啊
Big house, huh?
每个人 每个人都睡在里面吗
Everyone, uh... Everyone sleeping in there?
萨米拉校对
Samira?
她也睡这里吗
Sleeping in there?
嗯
Mm.
你整晚都在这儿吗
You here all night?
你就睡在这里吗
You sleeping here?
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thanks.
一点声都别出
Don't make a fucking sound.
你要出声 我就杀了他们
People will be killed if you make a noise.
别他妈的出声
Stay fucking quiet.
把手拿出来
Show me your hands.
快他妈的起来
Get the fuck up.
停
Stop.
来 来
Come on. Come on.
好 来 别他妈的出声
Okay, come. Don't make a fucking sound.
跑 跑
Run. Run.
-快跑 快 -喂
- Run, come on. - Oi!
把枪放下
Put your gun down.
假装你没看见过我 什么事都没发生
Pretend you didn't see me. Nothing will happen.
什么都不会发生 好吗
Nothing will happen. Okay?
没错就这样
That's right.
冷静点
Stay calm.
妈的
Shit.
操
Fuck.
跑 快跑 快
Okay. Run. Run! Run. Come on.
跑
Run.
跑 好 往这边
Run. Here. Down here. Down here.
就这样
That's it.
跑
Run.
不 不 不
No. No. No!
不 不 不
No. No! No.
放我出去
Let me out!
放我出去
Let me out!
你♥他♥妈♥的给我闭嘴
电影精选列表