Where are we going today?
第一站斋浦尔 然后去果阿
First stop, Jaipur, then on to Goa.
你在这等着吧 我很快的
You should stay here. I won't be long.
不 我和你一起去
No, I'm coming with you.
我这车能卖♥♥多少钱
How much can I get for the car?
1000美元
A thousand dollars.
然后这些
And you can have these...
免费给你
...for free.
但必须先在德里使用
But they need to be used first in Delhi.
然后再去勒克瑙 在那里使用
Then send them to Lucknow, use them there,
然后再到加德满都
then Kathmandu,
然后结束 好吗
then finish, okay?
好的 迪佩什·纳亚尔
Okay. Deepesh Nayyar?
我还有块宝石
And I have a stone.
我们有块宝石要卖♥♥掉
We have a stone that we need to sell.
-很不错的宝石 -我认识个人
- It's good. - I know a person.
等等 我们可以谈一下吗
Uh, hold on. Can we talk?
-没问题 你们聊 -谢谢
- Okay. I'll leave you. - Thanks.
我得打几通电♥话♥
I need to make some calls.
-车停在哪 -对了
- Where's the car? - Right.
就停在街上 印度银行外面
It's in the street, just outside the Bank of India.
我们为什么要卖♥♥掉这些珠宝
Why are we selling the stones?
只卖♥♥一颗
It's one stone.
我们需要钱继续往下走
We need money to live on.
-不是把车卖♥♥了吗 -1000美元吗
- What about the car money? - A thousand dollars?
-这人是谁 -他靠得住 放心
- Who is this guy? - He's good. He's good.
你拿到珠宝了吗
Have you got the stone?
拿到了
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的 女士 给我就可以了
Yes, ma'am. Just give it.
这是钻石
It's diamond.
这颗钻石对我来说太贵了
It's too rich piece for me.
他说什么
What's he saying?
他说 他
He said, he...
没有合适的买♥♥家
He don't have a buyer for this.
这颗钻石价值超过10万美元
It's more than $100,000.
-我没有合适的买♥♥家买♥♥得起 -好的
- I don't have any buyer for this. - Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
小心点拿
Take carefully.
谢谢 稍等一分钟
Thank you. Just a minute.
你把钻石藏哪了 外套还是裙子里
Where did you hide the diamonds? In your dress or your jacket?
你猜
Guess.
裙子
Dress.
正确
Correct.
哪里
Where?
动手找找
Try and find them.
不对
Cold.
更不对
Very cold.
对了
Hot.
你不觉得该把钻石放在更安全的地方吗
Don't you think we should put them somewhere safer?
比如哪儿呢
Like where?
我钱包里如何
My wallet?
你可能会弄丢的
You might lose it.
但我的裙子不会丢
I won't lose my dress.
你很容易就能注意到这条裙子
Easy for you to keep an eye on it.
这可是亮黄色的
It's bright yellow.
如果我脱下来 你会注意到的
You'll notice if I take it off.
失踪的英国妇女
疑似出现在尼泊尔
看
Look.
计划不错
Good plan.
我联♥系♥了英国驻巴基斯坦的领♥事♥馆♥
I have contacted the British consulate in Pakistan,
我请求他们介入
and I have requested them to get involved.
听起来他想让你回去
Sounds like he wants you back.
我永远也不可能回去
I'm never going back.
你几岁离开巴基斯坦的
How old were you when you left Pakistan?
12岁
I was 12.
那一定挺难的
Must have been tough.
在巴基斯坦的时候都还好
Things were okay in Pakistan.
到英国的时候 就全乱了套
It was only when we got to England that it all went wrong.
听着 能给我点钱吗
Listen, can I have some money?
为什么
Why?
我想买♥♥个手♥机♥
I want to buy a phone.
要多少钱
How much will it be?
给我卖♥♥♥车♥钱的一半 500美元 如何
If you just give me the 500 from the car?
-如果需要身份证 用这个 -谢谢
- If you need ID, use that. - Thanks.
我的英国护照也给我 可以吗
Can I also have my British passport?
放心 我不会偷跑的
Don't worry, I'm not gonna run away.
我们到哪儿了
Where are we?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们大概还有八个小时到果阿
We've got about eight more hours before we get to Goa.
印度太大了
India's so huge.
到处都是人
So full of people.
一亿的人口
A thousand million.
每个人都在自己的世界里生活
Everyone living their own life in their own world.
这是个消失的好地方
It's the perfect place to get lost.
我们就像掉进印度洋里的两根针
We're like two needles in our Indian haystack.
我饿了
I'm starving.
-是吗 -能找点东西吃吗
- Yeah? - Can we get something to eat?
当然 你待在这儿 我去租车
Yeah. You stay here. I'm gonna rent a car.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hi.
我想租辆吉普车
I'd like to rent a jeep.
-租多久 -两周
- How long would you like it for? - Two weeks.
-但我 也许会续租 -没问题
- But I... I might extend it. - Not a problem.
-请出示驾照 -好的
- Can I have a license, please? - Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的 你今天是谁了
Okay, so who are you today?
-贾丁德·沙赫 -答对了
- Jatinder Shah. - Correct answer.
-这是新身份 -是的
- That's a new one. - Yup.
我都等不及去海边游泳了
I can't wait to go to the ocean to swim.
我们可以去潜水 我超爱潜水
We could go diving. I love diving.
-我必须坦白了 -坦白什么
- I have a confession. - What?
我不会游泳
I can't swim.
-不是吧 -真的
- No. - Yeah.
真的不会
Can't.
真的吗
Heh. Really?
不过你可以教我
You can teach me, though.
没问题 我教你 我教你怎么游
Yeah, I will teach you. I'll teach you how to swim.
-嗨 谢谢 -谢谢
- Hi, thank you. - Hey, thank you.
鳄梨沙拉 还有你的蛋卷
Avocado salad and your omelet.
-谢谢 -多谢
- Thank you very much. - Thank you very much.
我们想找个地方住
We're looking for somewhere to stay.
有什么好地方推荐吗
Where's the best place to start?
想住多久
For how long?
我不太清楚 也许在这里过冬
I don't know. The winter, maybe.
玛莉亚有很多房♥源可以长租
If you're looking for long-term, Maria has a lot.
海滩边的珠宝店附近就有房♥源
In the jewelry shop down there, by the beach.
-但是三个月起租 -谢谢
- But minimum, three months. - Thank you.
多谢
Thanks.
听起来不错
That sounds perfect.
-来一点吗 -不了
- Want some? - No.
很好吃
It's good.
能给我钥匙吗 他们来看♥房♥♥
Can I have the keys? They've come to see the house.
-给 -谢谢
- Here. - Thank you.
快进屋
Yes. So come in.
这里风景很好
Have a nice view from here.
那是饭厅
That's your dining place.
那是厨房♥
That's the kitchen.
-这是钥匙 -谢谢
- And these are your keys. - Thank you.
有任何需要就找我 祝你们过得愉快
If you need anything, I'm here. Have a nice day.
-非常感谢 -再见
- Thank you very much. - See you around.
过来 让我亲亲