尤其是南方 那里太棒了
Especially the south. It's amazing.
你父母允许吗
Your parents let you come here?
那是我上大学的时候
When I was at uni.
和闺蜜一起来的
With girlfriends.
你学的什么
What did you study?
药剂学
Pharmacy.
是稳固可靠的工作
It's a good, solid job.
然后你就偏离了轨道
Then you went off the rails.
他们先发疯的
They went crazy first.
然后我才疯的
And then I went crazy too.
你坐前面
Get in the front.
-嘿 宝贝 -你♥他♥妈♥跑哪去了
- Hey, baby. - Where the fuck have you been?
说来话长了 我有一堆烂事儿要处理
It's been a bit tricky. I've been sorting shit out.
是啊 是啊 当然了
Yeah, yeah. Sure.
-我们去哪 -萨莫德
- Where are we going? - Samode.
你看起来真棒 亲爱的
You're looking good, darling.
这种犯罪生活挺适合你
This life of crime suits you.
美国20世纪30年代著名情侣罪犯
雌雄大盗啊
Bonnie and Clyde shit.
-我的钱带了吗 -上帝啊
- Have you got my money? - Jesus Christ.
你就像个复读机 老兄
You are like a stuck record, man.
对 你的钱我带了
Yeah, I got your money.
能让我们私下谈谈吗
Can we talk in private?
可以
Sure.
-在这停车 -不
- Pull over here. - No.
我说 停车 马上
I said, pull over now.
-现在 快点 -好了 好
- Now! Come on! - All right, all right.
把钱给我
Give me the money.
钱 钱 钱
Money, money, money.
拿着
Take it.
我让你们小两口单独待一会儿
I'll leave you two lovebirds alone for a minute.
你怎么回事
What's wrong with you?
你以为我不知道这什么情况吗
Do you think I don't know what's going on?
你以为我不知道你和他说什么了吗
Do you think I don't know what you've been saying to him?
他都跟你扯了什么淡啊
What shit has he been feeding you?
我太了解你了 我知道你♥他♥妈♥在这骗我呢
Oh, I know you. I know you're bullshitting me, okay?
-告诉我 -你得回去
- Tell me. - You need to go back.
-不 不 -是的 你得回去
- No. No. - Yeah, you do.
-警♥察♥在找我 -哦是吗
- The police are looking for me. - Oh, is it?
你活该
Serves you right.
-我活该 -不然你以为呢
- Serves me right? - What did you think?
我被绑♥架♥ 就没人会注意到吗
I get kidnapped, and no one would notice?
没人会在意吗
No one would bother?
你以为是傻♥逼♥学生恶作剧吗
Like it's some stupid student prank.
我只是没想到他会杀人
I just didn't think he was gonna fucking kill someone.
那又不是我的错
That's not my fault.
也不是我的错啊
It's not my fault either.
你个愚蠢的傻♥逼♥
You stupid fuck.
王八蛋 傻♥逼♥
Motherfucker. Motherfucker.
花额外的钱把我送回
Paying extra to send me
巴基斯坦去结他妈的婚
back to Pakistan to that fucking marriage,
就好像我是什么弄丢的行李一样
like I'm some lost fucking luggage.
我要杀了你 我他妈要杀了你
I'll kill you. I'll fucking kill you.
别他妈 别他妈碰我
Don't fucking... Don't fucking touch me.
够了 你们两个傻♥逼♥
Cut it out, you dumb...
滚出去 滚出去
Hey. Get the fuck out. Get the fuck out!
滚出去吧
Get the fuck out.
-好了 -给我闭嘴
- All right. - Shut the fuck up.
往前走
Walk, man!
-她他妈疯了 -他妈的闭嘴
- She's fucking crazy. - Shut the fuck up.
她他妈的疯了 好吗
She's fucking crazy. All right?
-宝石在哪 -什么宝石
- Where are the jewels? - What jewels?
那些石头
The stones.
他妈的什么石头啊
What fucking stones?
她是这么和你说的吗
Is that what she fucking told you?
然后你就信了吗
And you believed her?
老兄 你真是比我想的还傻
Man, you are dumber than I thought.
我以为你爱她
I thought you loved her.
她就他妈是条毒蛇
She's a fucking snake.
拜托
Come on.
她会搞出些疯狂的特技 我喜欢 很刺♥激♥
She's pulling crazy stunts. I liked it. It's exciting.
但她永远都是有预谋的
But she always has got an angle.
听起来我不应该带她回巴基斯坦 是吗
Sounds like I shouldn't take her back to Pakistan, then, huh?
太麻烦了
Too much trouble.
你拿着钱
You took the money.
操
Fuck.
我♥操♥
Fuck!
他死了吗
Is he dead?
死了
Yeah.
你要杀了我吗
Are you gonna kill me?
我应该杀了你
I should.
我能相信你吗
Can I trust you?
不能
No.
我们做笔交易吧
Here's the deal, yeah?
我们把宝石对半分
We split the jewels fifty-fifty...
处理掉迪佩什
get rid of Deepesh...
然后分道扬镳
and go our separate ways.
好的
Okay.
让我看看
Let me see.
计划是什么
What's the plan?
我们可以把他放车里
We could put him in the car.
找地方把车开偏离路 看起来就像车祸
Drive it off the road somewhere. It'll look like an accident.
他们还是会找我
They'll be still looking for me.
你有他的护照吗
You got his passport?
在车里
It's in the car.
我去加点油 你在这等着
I'm gonna get some petrol. You wait here.
把我的包给我
Give me my bag.
尼廷 萨米的朋友
Nitin. Sammy's friend.
是 我有点东西要给你
Yeah, I have something for you.
这个多少钱
How much is this?
我们去哪
Where are we going?
我们在萨莫德宫过夜
We'll stay the night at the Samode Palace.
我要假扮迪佩什
I'll be Deepesh.
我们告诉别人我们要去尼泊尔
We'll let people know we're going to Nepal.
然后我们往南走
Then we'll head south instead.
晚上好 先生
Good evening, sir.
-请坐 -谢谢
- Please, have a seat. - Thank you.
我订了房♥间 名字是迪佩什·纳亚尔
I have a booking. Deepesh Nayyar.
能看下您的护照吗
May I have your passport, please?
好的
Yeah, sure.
我去游泳了
I'm going to the pool.
好的
Okay.
晚上好
Evening.
-晚上好 先生 -介意我看下地图吗
- Good evening, sir. - Mind if I look at a map?
-好的 在这 -谢谢
- Yes, please. - Thank you.
能告诉我去尼泊尔的最佳路线吗
If you could show me the best route to Nepal.
尼泊尔的哪里呢
Whereabout in Nepal?
-加德满都 -好的
- Kathmandu. - All right.
您好 客房♥服务
Hello. Housekeeping.
你好 能给我一个针线包吗
Hi, can I have a sewing kit, please?
您的房♥间里应该有一个
There should be one in your room.
在房♥间的哪里呢
Where in the room?
如果想要到加德满都
And to get down to Kathmandu,
就要经过勒克瑙
you have to go through Lucknow.
我找到了 谢谢
I got it, thank you.
不用 谢谢 我自己来 谢谢
Oh, no, thanks. I'll do it. Thanks.
我买♥♥了件衣服 我觉得我们应该
I bought a costume. I thought we should look
看起来像是一起度假的
like we're on holiday together.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
该走了
It's time to leave.
我们今天去哪