Come.
天哪 赶上了
Oh, God. Okay.
你是怎么认识迪佩什的
How do you know Deepesh?
我从没见过他
I never met him.
他付你多少钱
How much are you getting paid?
预付5000
Five up front,
送到后再给1万
10 on delivery.
在德里我们住一起
In Delhi, we'll share a room,
像夫妻一样
as man and wife.
为什么
Why?
我想换个名字
I want to change name.
我只给你准备了一本护照
I only have one passport for you.
如果是夫妻 他们就只会看我的
If we're married, they'll just look at mine.
还可以省钱
And it will save money.
好吧
Okay.
帕哈拉甘吉 德里
晚上好 先生
Good evening, sir.
-我要一间双人房♥ -好的 双人房♥
-I'd like a room. Double room. -Yes, sir. Double room.
-护照给我看下 -好的
-Give me passport. -Sure.
-只有一个人吗 -两个
-Only one person? -Us.
非常感谢 萨迪克先生
Thank you, Mr. Sadik.
-晚安 -晚安
-Good night. -Good night.
这里是迪佩什
Yo, this is Deepesh,
很明显我正忙
and obviously I'm busy right now.
但听到
But when you hear...
喂
Hey.
别打我英国的号♥码
Hey, don't call my UK phone.
好吗 这是我的本地号♥
All right? This is my local number.
你在哪
Where are you?
我在德里
I'm in Delhi.
一小时内来帕哈甘吉的奎师那酒店
Meet me at the Krishna Hotel in Paharganj
可以吗
in one hour, okay?
你杀人了啊
You killed someone.
可能吧
Maybe.
可能
Maybe?
都他妈上报纸了
It's in the fucking papers.
上了英文报纸
It's in the English papers.
听着 他要开枪射我了 或者射你朋友
Look, he was gonna shoot me. Or your friend.
是迪佩什吗
Is that Deepesh?
让我 让我跟他说
Let me talk... Let me talk to him.
你好 迪佩什
Hello? Deepesh?
-迪佩什 -萨米拉校对
- Deepesh. - Samira.
你在哪
Where are you?
我在这 我在这 我就过来了 好吗
I'm here. I'm here. I'm coming, all right?
发生了什么 你本来应该在阿姆利则的
What's happening? You were supposed to be at Amritsar.
我知道 但我在这了 不是吗
I know, I know. But I'm here, aren't I?
哪呀
Where?
我要挂了 但是我会来的
I gotta go. But I will be there.
-不 -好吗 相信我
-No. -All right? Trust me.
迪佩什 听着 你大爷的
Deepesh, listen... Fuck.
-发生了什么 -迪佩什被吓到了
-What's going on? -Deepesh is scared.
待在这
Stay here.
我还有什么选择吗
Do I have any choice?
我想上下网 可以吗
I wanna use the Internet. Yeah?
-互联网 -好的
-The Internet. -Yes.
你好
Hello?
-衬衫不错 -你在哪呢
-Nice shirt. -Where are you?
沿着这条路走到底 在你左手边
Walk down the street to your left.
然后呢 穿过这条路有家餐厅
And then? Cross the road to a restaurant
-叫你好素食主义 -好的
-called Hello Vegetarian. -Okay.
你怎么不一开始就说呢
I mean, why didn't you just say that in the first place?
坐在背靠街的位置上
Sit with your back facing the street.
给我点杯茶 我会去的
Order me a tea, I'll be there.
嘿 大个子
Hey, big man.
-你带钱了吗 -带了
-Have you got the money? -Yeah.
我回头再数 如果没问题 再联♥系♥你
I'll check it later. If it's good, I'll call you.
不 钱都对的
No, it's all there.
我会安排一个地方让你和萨米拉汇合
I'll arrange a place for you to meet Samira.
不
No.
-你什么意思 -你杀了人
-What do you mean? -You killed someone.
都上报纸了
It's in the newspapers.
现在警♥察♥都在找她
The police are looking for her.
你觉得多久就能找到我们呢
How long do you think it'll be before they find us?
你应该早点考虑的
You should've thought about that earlier.
不 你♥他♥妈♥应该把活做好的
No, you should have done your fucking job.
这本来应该是随机绑♥架♥
It was supposed to be a random kidnapping.
她变得无迹可寻
She disappears.
对吧
Right?
把她送回巴基斯坦
Take her back to Pakistan.
丢在卡拉奇或者伊♥斯♥兰♥堡
Dump her in Karachi or Islamabad.
这就随便你了
I leave it up to you.
让一切都回到原来的样子
Everything goes back to the way that it was.
那要算更多工作了
That'll be a lot more work.
所有的事对你来说都是钱 对吧
Everything's fucking money for you, isn't it?
2万
Twenty.
我给你2万
I'll give you 20,000.
你现在就带够了吗
You got the money here?
没 但我能拿到
No, but I can get it.
回来了
Hey.
他在哪
Where is he?
他不想见你
He doesn't want to see you.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
就像我说的 他害怕了
Like I said, he's scared.
害怕什么
Scared of what?
我回头再数 如果没问题 再联♥系♥你
I'll check it later. If it's good, I'll call you.
不 钱都对的
No, it's all there.
我会安排一个地方让你和萨米拉汇合
I'll arrange a place for you to meet Samira.
不
No.
-你什么意思 -你杀人了
-What do you mean? -You killed someone.
都上报纸了 警♥察♥都在找她
It's in the newspapers. The police are looking for her.
你觉得多久就能找到我们呢
How long do you think it'll be before they find us?
你应该早点想到的
You should've thought about that earlier.
不 你♥他♥妈♥应该把活做好的
No, you should have done your fucking job.
这本来应该是随机绑♥架♥
It was supposed to be a random kidnapping.
她变得无迹可寻 对吗
She disappears. Right?
把她送回巴基斯坦
Take her back to Pakistan.
丢在卡拉奇或者伊♥斯♥兰♥堡
Dump her in Karachi or Islamabad.
这就随便你了
I leave it up to you.
一切都回到原来的样子
Everything goes back to the way that it was.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你可以说你没见过任何人
You could say you never saw anyone.
你被扔在了巴基斯坦
You're dumped in Pakistan.
你不知道是怎么到那的
You don't know how you got there.
也许他们是准备要赎金的
Maybe they were gonna ask for a ransom,
但害怕了 所以他们决定把你丢下来
then they got frightened, so they decided to dump you.
或者我可以告诉他们你绑♥架♥了我
Or I can tell them that you kidnapped me,
跟他们描述你的相貌特征
give them your description,
然后告诉他们是迪佩什雇了你
and tell them that Deepesh paid you.
你不觉得迪佩什会告诉他们
You don't think Deepesh will tell them
你也参与其中吗
you were in on the deal?
所以我就只能回家结婚吗
So I go back to my family and get married?
这取决于你
It's up to you.
不 这不是
Heh. No, it's not.
这才是重点
That's the whole point.
我去给你拿点吃的
I'll get you some food.
拿杯威士忌
A whiskey.
喂 我是杰
Hey, this is Jay.
你好啊 杰 怎么样啊
Hey, Jay. What's up?
兄弟 我要些身份证
I need some ID, man.
是你自己用吗
Is it for you?
-不 给个姑娘用 -你在哪 伦敦吗
-No, for a girl. -Where are you? In London?