Hey. Hey, shut the fuck up. Hey.
抱歉一路都挺颠簸 我现在就把你放出来
I'm sorry it was bumpy. I'm gonna get you out.
不要喊叫 这里没有人
Do not scream. There's no one here.
我让你坐进车里 但不要叫
I'm gonna put you inside the car, but don't scream.
你要是叫了 就他妈回后备箱
You scream, you go back in the fucking boot, understand?
-明白了吗 -好的
- You understand? - Yeah.
好 起来
Okay, get up.
来 快点 这边
Come on. Quickly. This way.
你不叫的话我就把胶布撕了
I'm gonna take your gag off as long as you don't scream.
-还有头罩和扎带 -不行
- Take the hood off and the ties. - No.
-为什么不行 -你知道谁派我来的吗
- Why not? - You know who sent me?
-迪佩什吗 -没错
- Deepesh? - That's good.
-趴下 趴下 -把头罩摘 操
- Get down. Get down. - Take the hood... Fuck.
把头罩摘下来 你♥妈♥的♥
Take the hood off! Fucking hell.
行吧 两小时后我们就到拉合尔了
All right, in two hours, we'll be in Lahore.
你有两小时来决定要不要和迪佩什在一起
Two hours to decide if you wanna be with Deepesh.
你不想的话 我就把你放到路边
If you don't, I'll put you out on the side of the road.
午饭之前你就能回到家人身边
You'll be back with your family by lunchtime.
今晚结婚
You'll be married tonight.
如果你跟着迪佩什 你就要一直逃
If you go to Deepesh, you'll always be on the run.
你选哪一种
What do you want?
-你选哪一种 -我不想结婚
- What do you want? - I don't want to be married.
我们马上就到拉合尔了
We'll be in Lahore soon.
你确定想回到迪佩什身边吗
Are you sure you wanna go back to Deepesh?
是的
Yes.
我把你的头罩给摘了
I'm gonna take your hood off.
转过去
Turn around.
你是谁
Who are you?
你是玛丽安·扎曼. 我是你哥哥费萨尔
You are Mariam Zaman. I'm your brother, Faisal.
我们家来自卡拉奇 我们在伦敦出生
Our family are from Karachi. We were born in London.
我们几乎不会说乌尔都语 记住了吗
We speak almost no Urdu. You understand?
-你记住了吗 -记住了
- You understand? - Yeah.
我们要去参观阿姆利则的金殿
We're gonna visit the Golden Temple in Amritsar,
然后去德里和拉贾斯坦邦
then on to Delhi and Rajasthan
最后在果阿和我们伦敦的朋友碰头
before we meet up with friends from London in Goa.
这是你的护照
Here's your passport.
把它们穿上
Put these on your feet.
快 去换衣服
Come, get changed.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hi.
-我要叫辆去边境的出租车 -边境吗
- I wanna get a cab to the border. - Border?
-对 -印度边境吗
- Yeah. - India border?
钱给你 伙计
Here you go, man.
这里一小时后开放
It opens in an hour.
-你杀了他吗 -谁
- Did you kill him? - Who?
你开枪打到的那个
Whoever it was you shot.
也许吧
Maybe.
你要兑换印度卢比吗
You want to change Indian rupees?
你要换印度卢比吗
You want to change Indian rupees?
-不不不 不用 -你想换印度
- No. No, no, no. - You want Indian...?
-拜托 不用 -你想
- Please. Please. It's okay. - You want to...?
要换印度卢比吗
You want to change Indian rupees?
来 走了
Come. Let's go.
你应该围条围巾
You should wear a scarf.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们来自英国 去阿姆利则
We're from the UK, and we were going to Amritsar.
去参观金殿
To the Golden Temple.
先生 请出示一下护照
Please, sir, passport?
-先生你的名字 -费萨尔·扎曼
- Name, sir? - Faisal Zaman.
给 谢谢合作
Here. Thank you.
-女士你的名字 -玛丽安·扎曼
- Madam, name? - Mariam Zaman.
谢谢合作 女士
Madam, thank you.
先生 先生
Sir. Sir!
-500卢比 先生 -多少钱
- Sir, 500 rupees. - How much?
车准备好了先生 跟我来 把包给我
Sir, car is ready. Come with me. Give me your bag.
不 是英国
No. The UK.
不用 我们已经订了旅馆了
No, we've got a hotel booked.
直接带我们去金殿就好了
Just take us to the Golden Temple.
好的
Okay.
欢迎光临 先生
Hey. Welcome, sir.
早上好 女士
Good morning, ma'am.
-早上好 -我们有预定过
- Morning. - We have a reservation.
-请出示您的护照 -好 给
- Your passport, please? - Yeah, sure.
我们和朋友约好了 叫阿布巴克·汗
We're meeting a friend here. Abubakr Khan.
-请稍等 先生 -多谢
- Wait, sir. - Thank you.
先生 我们有他的预定 但他还没到
Sir, we have booking for him, but he has not arrived.
你的护照
Your passport.
请进
Yes?
我要出去一趟 你待在这
Hey. I'm going out. Stay here.
我还能去哪里
Where else would I go?
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hello.
我要你这最便宜的手♥机♥
I wanna get your cheapest phone.
-最便宜的手♥机♥ -对
- Cheapest phone? - Yeah.
-800 -他们那边卖♥♥的更便宜点
- Eight hundred. - They're selling it cheaper there.
-700 -500的话我就买♥♥五个
- Seven hundred. - I'll buy five if you give me 500.
-五个 -你有SIM卡吗
- Five. - And you have SIM cards?
-SIM卡 全球通的那种吗 -对
- SIM cards. International? - Yeah.
-有的 要多少 -十个
- Yes. How much? - Ten.
我是迪佩什 显然我正忙
Yo, this is Deepesh, and obviously I'm busy right now.
听到哔声后 你知道该怎么做
But when you hear that beep, you know what's up.
-你要来点吗 -不用
- Do you want some? - No.
你认识他多久了
How long have you known him?
从大学就认识 四年了
Since college. Four years.
你信任他吗
You trust him?
是的
Yeah.
这是他给我的手♥机♥号♥
This is the number I have for him.
你知道还有其他号♥吗
Do you know any others?
那是他英国的手♥机♥号♥
That's his UK mobile.
他还有一个印度的手♥机♥号♥
He has an Indian mobile.
我手♥机♥里有存
It must be in my phone,
但是 丢在尤甘纳巴德了
but, oh, I left it in Younganabad.
你好
Hey.
这里不能吸烟 先生
Sir, no smoking here.
抱歉
Sorry.
-喂 -你在哪
- Hello? Where are you?
-抱歉你是谁 -你知道我是谁
- Sorry. Who is this? - You know who I am.
我是你今早应该见的人
I'm the person you were supposed to meet this morning.
你在哪
Where are you?
-好吧 我被困在伦敦了 -为什么
- Well, I'm stuck in London. - Why?
大家都还好吗
Is everyone okay?
还好 你为什么没到
Yeah. What...? Why aren't you here?
我有很多事情要处理
I'm having to sort out a lot of things.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
听着 票买♥♥好了 我明天就到印度
Look, I have a ticket. I'll be in India tomorrow.
我在德里和你汇合
I'll meet you in Delhi.
在德里汇合什么意思
What do you mean you'll meet me in Deelhi?
你应该在这和我汇合
You were supposed to meet me here.
我现在不方便说 和你一起的人还好吗
I can't talk right now. Is the person you're with okay?
-对 她很好 -那就好 那就好
- Yeah, she's good. - Good. Good.
喂
Hey.
我们得走了
We need to go.
去哪
Where?
我们要坐火车去德里
We're getting on a train to Delhi.
迪佩什在那和我们汇合 来吧
Deepesh will meet us there. Come.
你好 去德里的票多少钱
Hey, how much is a ticket for Delhi?
德里校对
Delhi.
7点开往德里的特快列车在5号♥站台发车
The 7 a.M. express train for Delhi is leaving from Platform 5.
操 快点
Shit. Come on.
5号♥站台发车的是7点开往德里的特快
Platform 5, the 7 a.M. train for Delhi.
快点 这边
Hurry! Come!
快点 快点 快点
Move, move, move!
来