不 我在印度
No, I'm in India.
-她是英国人吗 -印度人
- Is she British? - Indian.
好的 我知道谁能帮你了
Oh, okay. I know a guy who could help.
你在哪
Where are you?
德里
Delhi.
不过他在斋浦尔 有问题吗
He's in Jaipur, though. That a problem?
-斋浦尔 -是的
- Jaipur? - Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
-多少钱 -一万一千五
- How much is that? - Eleven thousand five hundred.
你手上有两万吗
Have you got the 20K?
-有 -好的
- Yes. - All right.
去租辆SUV 智能点的
I want you to rent an SUV. Something smart.
开车去斋浦尔
Drive to Jaipur.
找家大酒店入住 贵点的 连锁那种
Check in at a big hotel. Something expensive. A chain.
等下 为什么去斋浦尔
Wait, why Jaipur?
照做就是了
Just do it.
-回来了 -给你买♥♥了些衣服
- Hey. - Got you some clothes.
我需要你试穿其中一件
I need you to try one of those on.
为什么
Why?
-我需要照张相 -为什么
- I need to take a photo. - What for?
给你做身份证
For your ID card.
好的
Okay.
看起来不错 站在那里
Looks good. Stand there.
你应该把头发陇上去
You should put your hair up.
站着别动
Stand still.
好了
All right.
-喜欢吗 -喜欢
- Like it? - Yeah.
你想出去呼点新鲜空气吗
You wanna get out of here, get some fresh air?
想
Yeah.
-来点威士忌吗 -不
- Do you want some whiskey? - No.
你在带坏我吗
You're drugging me now?
烟有助于解压
It's good for stress.
这是你吸烟的原因吗
Is that why you're smoking it?
你什么计划
What was your plan?
迪佩什从事珠宝行业
Deepesh works in jewelry.
宝石那种 是他的家族产业
Gemstones. That's his family business.
他告诉家人他要去印度
He told his family that he would go to India
静修或旅行什么的
for a retreat or travel or something.
简而言之 要失联六个月
Basically, be out of contact for six months.
他家把宝石都放在保险库里
The family keeps the gems in a vault
只要有客户订购 他就能进入保险库
until they have a customer, and he had access to the vault.
他做了一批仿货
So he made good copies of the stones.
足够以假乱真 只要不被出♥售♥
Good enough to pass for real as long as they're not sold.
计划是他把真的带来这里
The plan was that he brought them here,
然后我们就消失
and we would disappear.
靠卖♥♥那些宝石过日子
Live off the money by selling the stones.
胆真大
Bold.
-嘿 -我们得走了
- Hey. - We need to go.
去哪里
Where?
斋浦尔
Jaipur.
一百卢比花的真值
Not bad for 100 rupees.
-看起来不错 -不是吗
- Looks good. - No?
斋普尔 拉贾斯坦邦
皇家阳光旅馆
-你们有无线网吗 -有的
- Do you guys have Wi-Fi? - Yes.
-我要一个房♥间 -麻烦看下护照
- I'll take one room. - Can I see your passport?
谢谢 萨迪克先生
Thank you, Mr. Sadik.
警方持续关注
巴基斯坦绑♥架♥案件
该英国籍女子的
亲属朋友正等待消息
多少人知道你和迪佩什的事
How many people knew about you and Deepesh?
没人知道这个计划 我从未告诉任何人
No one knew about the plan. No one I told, anyway.
好 那你和他相爱的事呢
Yeah, but about you and him being in love?
我们的朋友都知道
Our friends knew about us,
但我们家人都不知道
but we kept it a secret from our family.
你家人为什么不愿意你嫁给他 他很有钱啊
Why would they not want you to marry him? He's a rich boy.
他不是穆♥斯♥林♥ 也不是旁遮普本地人
He's not Muslim. He's not from Punjab.
甚至不是巴基斯坦人 他是印度人
He's not from Pakistan. He's Indian.
我能看看吗
Can I see that?
我没见到他是不会回去的
I'm not going back without seeing him.
打扰一下 我在找尼廷
Hey. Excuse me, I'm looking for Nitin.
-对 我就是 -我是萨米的朋友
- Yeah, that's me. - Sammy's friend.
-你好 -很高兴见到你
- Oh, hi. - Nice to meet you.
-进来吧 -谢谢
- Come in. - Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
做的有多好
How good are they?
你看 这个印度身份证没问题
See, the Indian ID's okay.
这是个真实存在过的人 她去世了
It is a real person and she's dead.
住酒店找工作 警♥察♥临检甚至乘机都行
Good for hotels, jobs, police, maybe airlines.
护照比较粗糙
Passport is rough.
也许应付住酒店和交♥警♥检查是可以的
Maybe okay for hotels and traffic cops.
过境不行吗
Not for crossing borders?
也许走陆运
Maybe by land,
大半夜
late at night...
再贿赂一下可以
with a bribe.
你要去什么地方的签证吗
You want a visa for somewhere?
巴基斯坦
Pakistan?
好了
Yes.
如果你是个有钱的游客
If you were a rich tourist,
想住附近还不错的酒店又不想太吵
wanted to get away from it all in a nice hotel near here,
-你会去哪里 -萨莫德
- where would you go? - Samode.
非常独♥立♥ 安静的地方
Very isolated, quiet.
你会喜欢的
You would like it.
-你在哪里 -在斋浦尔
- Where are you? - In Jaipur.
你钱带来了吗
Do you have the money?
是的
Yeah.
好的 三十分钟后到高止山门口接我
Okay, pick me up at the Ghat gate in 30 minutes.
-你的车是什么颜色的 -黑色奔驰
- What color's your car? - Black Mercedes.
他们是怎么知道我名字的
How the fuck did they get my name?
我猜他们问了什么人
I guess they asked someone.
他们怎么能不知道你名字呢
How would they not get your name?
你带着钱吗
Have you got the money?
这里只有一万
This is only 10K.
是的 现在付一半 事成付一半
Yeah. Half now, half later.
这之后我不会见你的
I'm never gonna see you after this.
而且你也不想见我
And you don't want to see me.
这意味着我现在就要所有的钱
So that means I need all my money now.
好吧 我明天就拿来
All right. I can get it by tomorrow.
很好
Good.
在萨莫德宫订一个房♥间
Book a room at the Samode Palace.
你的旅馆会知道在哪
Your hotel will know it.
-为什么 -萨米拉想见你
- Why? - Samira wants to see you.
上帝啊 不行
Jesus. No.
除非见到你 否则她不回去
She won't go back unless she's seen you.
不行 不行
No. No.
我需要她合作
I need her to cooperate
以便把她带回去 你必须见她
to get her back there. You have to see her.
在这放下我 明天十点准备好退房♥
Drop me here, and be ready to leave your hotel by 10 tomorrow.
记着带钱来
And have the money.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
去见迪佩什
With Deepesh.
他明天见你
He'll see you tomorrow.
这是给你的
This is for you.
计划是什么
What's the plan?
我没有计划
I don't have a plan.
我们能出去吃早饭吗
Can we go out for breakfast?
当然
Sure.
反正我们也准备走了
We're leaving anyway.
-好吃吗 -超好吃
- It's good? - So good.
你以前来过印度吗
Have you been to India before?
来过
Mm.
我喜欢这里
I love it.