请给我一个房♥间
- A room, please. - You alone?
你自己吗?
有行李吗?
- Yeah. - Luggage?
准备住多久?
How long you want it for?
不会太久
Not very long.
五美元
Five dollars.
五美元
307号♥房♥
307.
有更高一点的房♥间吗?
Uh, haven't you anything higher?
更高的?
Higher?
914号♥行吗?
914?
晚安
Good night.
再见
Goodbye.
Oh, no. Oh, no. Oh.
宝贝!
耶!
- What will you have? - What?
- What will you have? - Scotch.
Thank you.
Oh, no.
下注
Ante.
下注
Ante up.
不好意思,先生
Excuse me. Aren't you the one they call the Cincinnati Kid?
你不是被称为辛辛那提赌神的吗?
你要是嫌慢,那去买♥♥台机器的来啊
You don't like it, get a machine.
啊,这里真臭
Jeez, it stinks in here.
现在几点了?
- What time is it? - Again, "what time is it"?
你说什么?再说一遍
I'd like to know what time it is.
我刚刚只是问现在几点了
你已经赢了九十五美元了 你说现在几点了
You're winning $95. Where the hell you running?
你这该死的想去哪?
- I'm not running, I just asked what time it was. - It's 10:30.
我只是现在几点了
10:30了
我12:00走
- I gotta leave by 12. - Oh, heh.
噢,看吧,我就知道你想这么说
I told you that when I sat down. I gotta leave by 12.
我刚来的时候和你说过的
默里,我刚刚是不是和你们说过了?
Murray, didn't I say that when I sat down? I said I gotta leave by 12.
别和他说话,他正在发牌呢
Don't talk to him. He's dealing.
你想要休息一下吗,默里?
Wanna rest for a while, Murray? Go lie down, sweetheart.
我看你还是去躺一会吧
You want speed or accuracy? Make up your mind.
闭嘴,你想要的是准确还是速度
嗨,帮个忙好不好?
Hey, you wanna do me a really big favor? Smoke towards New Jersey.
朝着新泽西的方向那边吐你的烟行吗
说真的 我真的很担心菲力克斯
No kidding. I'm really worried about Felix. He's never been this late before.
他从来没有这么晚来过
Maybe somebody should call.
或许该去给他打个电♥话♥
嗨,奥斯卡!你为什么不给菲力克斯打个电♥话♥?
Hey, Oscar. Why don't you call Felix?
我们为什么不凑钱再买♥♥个窗户呢?
Why don't we chip in $3 apiece and buy another window? How can you breathe in here?
你们在这还有办法呼吸吗?
How many cards you got? Four?
你有几张牌?四张吗?
是的,默里,我们每个人都有四张
Yes, Murray. We all have four cards. When you give us one more, we'll all have five.
你再发给我们一张,我们就都有五张
你要是再发给我们两张,我们就都有六张
If you gave us two more, we'd all have six. You understand how it works?
你现在明白了吗?
Is Oscar playing or not?
奥斯卡还玩吗?
嗨,奥斯卡!
Hey, Oscar!
什么事?
- Yeah? - Hey, Oscar, you in or out?
嗨,奥斯卡,你还要不要玩?
不玩,伙计,不玩了!
Out, pussycat. Out.
我和我妻子说了我最迟1:00回家
I told my wife I'd be home by 1, the latest.
我们准备坐明早八点的飞机去佛罗里达 我刚刚和你们说了
We're making an 8:00 plane to Florida. I told you that when I sat down.
为什么在七月份去佛罗里达啊?
Who goes to Florida in July?
现在是淡季 去那的人很少
Well, it's off-season.
所以你可以用十分之一的价格住上最好的房♥间
There's no crowds, and you get the best room for one-tenth the price. No cards.
不用发牌了
Some vacation. Six cheap people in an empty hotel.
在有些地方 六个人花很少的钱就能包下一个宾馆了
我还差四张
Dealer takes four.
嗨,你说菲力克斯是不是病了?
Hey, you think maybe Felix is sick? I mean, he's never been this late before.
我的意思是,他以前从来不会这么晚的
我总算看透了
This is the same garbage from last week's game.
这些垃圾还和上个星期的时候一样,动都没动
I'm beginning to recognize things.
我放弃
- I'm out. - Two kings.
一对K
Straight.
同花顺
Hey, maybe he's in his office locked in the john again. Ha, ha.
也许他又被锁在办公室的厕所里了
你们知道吗,菲力克斯他
Did you know that Felix was once locked in the john overnight? Yeah.
他曾经被锁在厕所里整整一晚上?
在那儿,他把他所有的愿望都写在了半卷厕纸上
He wrote out his entire will on a half a roll of toilet paper.
多么可笑啊
What a nut.
别在玩你的筹码了行吗
Don't play with your chips. I'm asking nice. Don't play with your chips.
我求你了
我没玩,我只是在数
I'm not playing, I'm counting. Leave me alone, will you?
你能不能别管我?
如果你不再玩你的筹码的话
If you stop playing with your chips. I can't stand a guy who plays with his chips.
我讨厌赢钱的人玩他们的筹码
这是我的屋子,维尼
It's my house, Vinnie. You wanna play with your chips, you play with them.
你要是想玩你的筹码就玩吧
我再过一会也来玩
- I'm in for a quarter. - Aren't you gonna look at your cards first?
你为什么不先看看你的牌呢?
为什么要看?反正我总被你们骗
What for? I'm gonna bluff anyway.
谁要百事?
- Who gets a Pepsi? - I get a Pepsi.
我要一瓶百事
My friend Murray the policeman gets a warm Pepsi.
我们的默里警官要一瓶热百事
你的冰箱还没修吗?
Still didn't fix the refrigerator?
它已经坏了两个星期了 里面都发臭了
It's been two weeks now. No wonder it stinks in here.
放松,放松,我要是喜欢听这些唠叨的话,
Temper, temper. If I wanted nagging, I'd go back with my wife.
我早回去和我妻子一起住了
我放弃 谁想要些吃的?
I'm out. Who wants food?
你有什么吃的?
What do you got?
褐色的三明治还有绿色的三明治
I got brown sandwiches and, uh, green sandwiches.
你要吃哪一种?
- Which one do you want? - What's the green?
绿色的是什么?
- It's either very new cheese or very old meat. - I'll take the brown.
新鲜的蔬菜加上放了很久的肉
那我还是要褐色的吧
- You crazy? You're not gonna eat that, are you? - I'm hungry.
你不会是真的要吃那个吗?你会吃吗?
我饿了
His refrigerator's been out of order for two weeks.
他的冰箱已经两个星期没人管了
我看到那里面的牛奶了
I saw milk standing in there that wasn't in a bottle.
根本都没被放在瓶子里
What are you, some kind of a health nut? Eat, Murray.
你怎么了你,难道你有洁癖吗 默里,别听他的,吃吧
我有六张牌了
I got six cards.
你们再数数 我这把好不容易抓到三张A
- That figures, I got three aces. - Misdeal.
发错牌了
- You want some peanuts? - Know who makes good sandwiches? Felix.
你们知道谁的三明治做的最棒吗?是菲力克斯
吃过他做的加上奶油干酪和干椒的果仁面包吗?
Ever taste his cream cheese and pimento on date-nut bread?
弄清楚你是来干什么的...是来玩牌的还是来做饭的
All right, make up your mind, poker or recipes.
啊!奥斯卡,你把啤酒弄到我的眼镜上了!
Aw, hey, Oscar. Hey, Oscar, you got beer all over my glasses.
你把啤酒弄到筹码上了
- For crying out loud. - You got it on the chips.
你现在弄的我全身都是啤酒!
- Come on. - You got it all over me now!
我们到底是来这里站着说话的还是来玩牌的啊?
Is everybody gonna stand here or we gonna play some poker?
这里
- What is this? Here. - You got it on the suits.
你把它弄到衣服上了
- Don't worry about it. - Don't put it in the middle of the table.
别把它放到桌子中间
放到旁边去
- Put it on the side. - Wipe the cards.
把牌擦一擦
- Get the bill. Right there. - Spill a little beer...
把啤酒拿开 很好,就放在那
这样你们还玩的下去吗?
- How can you play like this? - Wipe the middle. You didn't get there.
把那的啤酒擦擦,没错,就是那里
好了,让我们继续玩牌吧
- Come on, let's play some poker here. - Thank you.
我们玩什么呢?
- What's the game? - Who's playing here?
现在还有哪些人玩?
- Vinnie, tell Oscar what time you're leaving. - Twelve o'clock.
维尼,你什么时候走?
12:00
We got 10 minutes before the next announcement.
好吧,那我们还有十分钟的时间
那就玩一种五张牌的玩法吧
All right, this is five-card stud.
“五张牌的纸牌戏”
Five-card studarino
你的红桃Q,你的2,你的4,
A red lady, a deuce, cuatro...
我们的默里警官是张黑桃A 可以开始了
...a big ace for the policeman. Bet.
水壶响了 谁一会去把水灌了?
Wait a minute, the pot's shy. Who didn't put in a quarter?
你怎么不去
- You didn't. - You got a big mouth.
因为你每次都喝的最多 借我二十美元
Just for that, lend me $20.
我刚借给你过 你还是问别人借吧
I just loaned you $20. Borrow from somebody else.
我还想把我输的那些赢回来呢
- I keep winning my own money back. - You owe everybody.
你已经欠了每个人的钱了
如果你没钱的话,就别玩了
- If you don't have it, you shouldn't play. - I'm through being the nice guy.
我一直都没有提起过
你们那次晚餐的时候每个人都欠了我六美元
You owe me $6.00 apiece for the buffet.
哪次晚餐?
What buffet?
你难道是说我们毕业时的那次
Buffet. Hot beer and two sandwiches left over from when you went to high school.
喝了啤酒,吃了三明治的那次吗
那你还想要些什么呢?西红柿吗?
What do you want at a poker game, a tomato surprise?
默里,快点借给我二十美元,否则我就打电♥话♥告诉你老婆
Murray, lend me $20, or I'll call your wife and tell her you're in Central Park wearing a dress.
你穿着一身女装站在中心公园里面发疯
电影精选列表