老友记 第三季 第十六集

FriendsS03E16

Part3
July 28, 2019, 4:44 a.m.

Monica: Because they'll know we've been listening.
因为他们会知道我们在偷听。
Rachel: God! And to have to hear about it from Gunther! ! Come on! Like I wanted him to tell you, I ran all over the place trying to make sure that didn't happen!
老天!我还得从甘瑟那里听到这件事!! 拜托!我到处奔波,就是不想让你知道!
Rachel: Oh, that is so sweet. I think I'm falling in love with you all over again.
哦,你好体帖。我想我又重新爱上你了。
Chandler: You know what, I think we can go out there. I mean they have more important things to worry about. Yeah, we'll be fine.
我们可以出去了。他们有其他的事要担心。 对,不会有事的。
Ross: Look Rachel, I wanted to tell you, I thought I should, I I did, and then Chandler and Joey convinced me not to.
瑞秋,我早就想告诉你,我觉得我应该,告诉你,但是钱德和乔伊叫我不要说。
Chandler: Wax the door shut, we're never leaving, ever.
把门用腊封起来,我们再也不走了。
Phoebe: Hi, it's Phoebe. Listen someone's gonna have to take my 9:00 with Mr. Rehack, 'cause it's like 9:15 now, and I'm not there.
嘿,我是菲比,瑞哈克先生九点来,得有人帮我代班,因为现在已经九点一刻,我人还没到。
Ross: Don't you realize none of this would've ever happened if I didn't think at that same moment you weren't having sex with Mark?
之所以会发生这种事都是因为我以为那时候 你在跟马克上床?
Rachel: All right. Let's say I had slept with Mark. Would you've been able to forgive me?
好。就说我跟马克上了床。你可以原谅我吗?
Ross: Yes I would.
我会的。
Rachel: You'd be ok if you knew that Mark had kissed me, and been naked with me, and made love to me?
你不介意马克吻我,跟我裸体相见,跟我做♥ 爱?
Ross: Yes.
对。
Rachel: You knew that our hot, sweaty, writhing bodies were. La la la la la la la la la la! Ok, ok, yeah, I would've been devastated but, I would still wanna be with you. Because it's, I mean it's you. Ohhhhh!
要是你知道我们火热 汗湿、翻滚的身体 啦好了。好吧,没错,我会不知如何是好,不过我还是想跟你在一起。因为,是你啊。 哦!
Ross: What? Come on Rach, tell me what you're thinking?
怎么了?说吧瑞秋,告诉我你在想什么?
Rachel: I'm thinking, I'm gonna order a pizza.
我想,叫一个披萨。
Ross: Order a pizza like, 'I forgive you?'
叫一个披萨,意思是“我原谅你”?
Joey: Oh man, pizza? I like pizza. Put olives on the pizza.
哦老天,披萨?我喜欢吃披萨。在披萨上面放橄榄。
Phoebe: We could eat the wax! It's organic.
我们可以吃腿毛膏!那是有机的。
Chandler: Oh great, food with hair on it.
太好了,连毛一起吃下去。
Phoebe: No, not the used wax.
不,我不是说用过的。
Chandler: Because that would be crazy?
因为那样很神经?
Ross: Hey, can I, can I get in on that? 'Cause I'm kinda hungry myself.
嘿,可以,可以算我一份吗?因为我也饿了。
Rachel: Fine. Hi! Yes, I'd like to order a large pizza.
好。嗨!我想要一份大号的披萨。
Ross: No anchovies. With ah, extra anchovies.
不要放沙丁鱼。 多加一份沙丁鱼。
Ross: That's ok, I'll just pick 'em off.
没关系,我挑掉就好了。
Rachel: Yeah, and could you please chop some up and just put it right there in the sauce?
对了,麻烦你把沙丁鱼剁碎了搅到酱汁里好吗?
Ross: You can have the last piece, if you want.
你想吃的话,最后一块给你。
Rachel: Well, I should think so. You slept with someone.
应该的,你跟别人上床了。
Phoebe: They're gonna get through this, aren't they?
他们应该会和好吧?
Chandler: Yeah, come on, it's Ross and Rachel, they've got to.
当然啦,他们是罗斯跟瑞秋呢,他们非和好不可。
Monica: What if they don't?
万一他们不能和好呢?
Joey: You think I need a new walk?
你们觉得我需要新的走路姿势吗?
Chandler: What? Well you know, I've been walking the same way since high school.
什么? 我从高中开始,走路的姿势都一样。
You know, you know how some guys they walk into a room and everybody takes notice. I think I need a 'take notice' walk.
你知道有些人不管到哪里都会吸引所有人的目光吗?我想我需要吸引目光的走路姿势。
Chandler: Are you actually saying these words?
你是说了这些话吗?
Ross: What, now you're not even taking to me? Look Rachel, I I'm sorry, ok? I'm sorry, I was out of my mind. I thought I'd lost you, I didn't know what to do.
怎么了,你现在连话都不跟我说了吗?听我说瑞秋,对不起,好吗?我很抱歉,我当时疯了。我以为我会失去你,不知道如何是好。
Come on! Come on, how insane must I have been to do something like this? Huh? I I don't cheat, right? I, that's not me, I'm not Joey! Whoa ho ho! Yeah, ok.
拜托!拜托,我一定是完全疯了才会做这种事?我不是对爱情不忠的人,对吗?我不是这种人,我不是乔伊! 哇哦!好吧。
Monica: Hey. It's three in the morning. They don't know that I've come home yet. You notice that neither one of them are wondering where I am.
嘿。现在是半夜三点了。他们还不知道我已经回家了。他们也没奇怪我到哪里去了。
Phoebe: Yeah, you know, people can be so self involved.
没错,人有时候就是只想到自己。
Ross: You know what, you know what, I'm I'm not the one that wanted that, that break, ok. You're the one that bailed on us.
你知道吗?不是我要冷静一下。是你要离开的,是你。
You're the one that, that ran the moment things got just a little rough! That's. That's what? ! That is neither here nor there.
是你,在事情不顺利的时候逃跑的! 那 那怎么样?! 既不是当时,也不是现在(那跟这件事无关)。
Ross: Ok, well here we are. Now we're in a tough spot again, Rach. What do you wanna do? How do you wanna handle it? Huh? You wanna fight for us? Or do you wanna bail?
行,说说现在。现在我们又是进退两难,瑞秋。你打算怎么办?你打算怎么处理?哈?想继续努力?还是逃跑?
Look, I, I did a terrible, stupid, stupid thing. Ok? And I'm sorry, I wish I could take it back, but I can't.
听我说,我做了一件过份而且非常愚蠢的事。对不起,我希望能改变历史,但是不可能。
I just can't see us throwing away something we know is so damn good. Rachel, I love you so much.
我只是不能眼睁睁看着 一段美好的感情就此破灭。瑞秋,我真的好爱你。
Rachel: No! Ross! ! Don't! You can't just kiss me and think you're gonna make it all go away, ok? It doesn't work that way. It doesn't just make it better. Ok? Ok, ok.
不要!罗斯!!不要!你不能吻我两下就让整件事烟消云散,事情不是这样的。这样只会越弄越糟。 好的,好的。
Rachel: I think you should go.
我觉得你应该离开。
Ross: What?
什么?
Rachel: I really think you need to go now.
我真的觉得你该走了。
Ross: Ok, ok. This morning you said there was nothing so big that we couldn't work past it together.
好,好。今天早上你还说我们什么事情都可以沟通
Rachel: Yeah, what the hell did I know? Look, look, there's got to be a way we can work past this. Ok? I can't imagine, I can't imagine my life without you.
我那时候知道什么? 我们一定有办法度过这一关。好吗?我不能想像,我不能想像没有你的日子。
You know? Without, without these arms, and your face, and heart. Your good heart Rach, and, and.
你知道吗?没有、没有这双手臂,你的脸孔,和你的心。你善良的心,瑞秋,还有
Rachel: No. I can't, you're a totally different person to me now. I used to think of you as somebody that would never, ever hurt me, ever.
不。我办不到,你在我眼里完全变了。我以前总觉得你永远永远不会伤害我,永远不会。
God, and now I just can't stop picturing with her, I can't, it doesn't matter what you say, or what you do, Ross. It's just changed everything. Forever.
上帝,现在我满脑子都是你跟她的画面,我做不到,你说什么、做什么都没用,罗斯。一切都不能回头了。永远不能。
Ross: Yeah, let it come, this can't be it, I mean.
让它来吧,不可能会这样,我的意思是。
Rachel: Then how come it is?
那为什么事实就是如此?
Phoebe: They've been quiet for a long time.
他们好久没动静了
Joey: Maybe she killed him.
也许她把他杀了。
Chandler: Let's go.
我们走吧。
Chandler: Is that your new walk?
这是你新的走路姿势吗?
Joey: No, I really have to pee.
不是,我快尿出来了。



© 2019, 中英文剧本站  联系我们