剧集 | 拉比特探长 | 导航列表
- You need to shut your mouth. - Do I now?
你喜欢打赌吗 帕特里克
You fancy a wager, Patrick?
十先令赌你没法坚持
Ten shillings says you can't hold that lever
再按着那开关20分钟
for another 20 minutes.
-闭嘴 -好吧 15先令
- Stop it! - All right, make it 15.
或一英镑 不如我们赌个大的
Or a quid. Or let's make it really interesting.
-五英镑如何 -不
- How about a fiver? - No!
因为你喜欢赌 不是吗 帕特里克 喜欢刺♥激♥
Cos you like a gamble, don't you, Patrick? You like a flutter.
可能喜欢得有点过了 你有老婆和孩子吗
Probably a bit too much. You got family and kids?
这意思是"对 我有孩子"
Is that a "yes, I've got kids"
还是"没有了 他们被♥干♥掉了
or "no, they were wiped out
"如果你再提他们我就让你的脑袋开花"
"and if you mention them again I'll blow your bleedin' head off"?
对 我有孩子
Yes, I've got kids.
我想你是心里有话想和人倾诉吧 帕特里克
I think you've got a story to tell, ain't you, Patrick?
你就是需要个人来听你说
You just need someone to tell it to.
也许我就是那个人
Maybe I'm your man.
快点啊 拉比特
Come on, Rabbit.
我相信你 拉比特 你这个臭混♥蛋♥
I believe in you, Rabbit, you stupid bloody bastard.
拉比特
Rabbit!
虽说我对感情不太懂 可我敢说
Now, I'm not emotionally literate, but I would say
你快要崩溃了
that you're on the edge.
我告诉过你别说话了
I told you to stop talking!
大多数的罪犯会喜欢手握生杀大权的感觉
Most villains, they'd be loving this power,
可你不是
but you aren't.
所以我觉得你不是个坏人
Which makes me think that you ain't one.
你又不认识我
Yeah, well, you don't know me, do you?
我知道你是个赌徒 现在潦倒得不行
I know that you're a gambling man who's in the shit.
还不止这个 对不对 是有人让你干的吧
There's something else, ain't there? Someone's got to you.
-有人在控制着你呢 小子 -闭嘴
- Someone's pulling your strings, boy. - Shut up!
这快把你给逼疯了 是谁呢
And it's driving you potty. Who are they?
我要一枪把你脑袋轰掉
I'm going to blow your head off.
那我还是会从我脖子开的洞问你 是谁呢
Then I'll ask you through my neck hole. Who are they?
要知道我并不想干这些
I didn't want to do any of this, you know.
通风口
一点不想
None of it.
只是我欠了钱 挺多的 不止是欠梅里克
It's just I owe money, a shit load, and not just to Merrick.
比他还坏的人
Worse people.
那些人说他们要伤害露丝和孩子们
And those people said they'd harm Ruth and the kids.
可然后他们来找我
But then they came to me.
他们
They?
别别别 看着我 他们是谁
No, no, no, mate. Look at me. Who are they?
我也不知道 他们只是说可以把债抹了
I don't know. They just said they'd take away the debts.
帮助照看我的家人 但我得为他们做点事
Look after the family. I had to do something for them.
他们到底是谁 帕特里克
Who's "they", Patrick?
我不知道 他们没说
I don't know. They wouldn't let on.
你一定见过他们里的人吧
You must have met one of them.
他们说我不能和任何人说 尤其是你
They said I shouldn't tell anyone, especially not you.
可你特别想跟别人说 对不对
But you're dying to tell someone, aren't you?
一个女的 贵妇那样的
A woman, elegant like.
她有个烟盒 上面有个很怪的标志
She had a cigarette case with a weird symbol.
看着就像是个眼睛 有箭头从里面伸出来
It was like an eye with arrows coming out of it.
看看我找到了什么 乖乖男
Look what I found, choir boy.
扯淡
Bollocks!
-这个符号♥可能是条线索 -深表怀疑
- This symbol could be a clue. - Doubt it.
那个秘密犯罪组织是怎么回事
What about that secret society carry-on?
纯属扯淡
Total bollocks.
秘密犯罪组织就是瞎逼扯淡
The secret society is twollocks!
那不是梅布尔念叨个没完的吗
That's what Mabel's been banging on about.
等等 她叫你不能告诉我
Wait. She told you not to tell me?
为什么是我
Why me?
她说只要把他在工厂拖到中午
She said just keep him at the factory till noon.
还有不要相信他 因为他会...
And don't trust him cos he'll...
她说了不能放女孩们走
She said don't let the girls go!
你骗了我
Now, you tricked me.
不对 是你骗了我 你个混♥蛋♥
No. You tricked me, you bastard.
我本该去把我心爱的女孩从绞刑架上救下来
I should be out there saving the girl I love from the gallows
可结果呢 我却和你这个废物在一起
and instead, I'm in here with you, you lanky fuck.
已经快12点了 过了12点你就可以走
It's nearly 12:00. After that you can go.
不 我现在就可以走
No. I can go right now.
拉比特
Rabbit!
我不能让你走
I can't let you.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你还活着
You're alive!
那个秘密犯罪组织
That secret society.
-怎么了 -是真的
- Yeah? - It's real.
-我知道啊 我不是说了吗 -有内奸
- I know. I told you. - There's a mole.
有内奸啊
A mole!
-有内奸 -内奸
- A mole? - A mole!
拉比特走哪条路线上班
What's Rabbit's route to work?
经过十铃酒馆 白鹿酒馆和火柴厂
Past the Ten Bells, the White Hart and the match factory.
内奸
A mole.
请你转告蒂莉 我会找回她的饭盒
Please will you let Tilly know I will recover her lunchbox.
蒂莉是谁
Who's Tilly?
一个年轻女孩 跟你们一起工作的
Young girl. Works with you.
他开枪打死大山姆时她逃了出来
Escaped when he shot Big Sam.
我不认识什么蒂莉
Don't know any Tilly.
斯特劳斯 我可能是想多了
Strauss, this might be a mad thought.
你那个女朋友 她不会是叫莉迪亚吧
You know your lady friend? She's not called Lydia, by any chance?
-叫克莱门汀 -谢天谢地
- Clementine. - Thank God for that.
她给了我一张照片
She gave me a photograph.
你能看见她部分裸♥露♥的肩膀
Now, you can see part of her shoulder.
请你不要感到震惊
Please don't be shocked.
我终于遇到了个好姑娘 对吗
I've finally met a good one, haven't I?
不 芙洛拉
No! Flora!
不
No!
你大笑时 世界会与你一同大笑
Laugh...and the world laughs with you.
但哭泣时你只会独自哭泣 再来一杯威士忌 格温
Weep...and you weep alone. Another whisky, Gwen.
都被你喝光了
You've drunk it all.
那瓶落满灰的呢
Well, how about that dusty bottle?
那瓶落满灰的酒从1790年我祖父
That dusty bottle has been on that shelf since 1790
接手这家酒馆开始就在那了
when my grandad took over.
那你最好赶紧给我拿来
Then you'd better bring it over.
别想了
Forget it.
拉比特 我猜你就在这里
Ah, Rabbit, I thought I'd find you here.
我从局里带来了大新闻
I bring big news from the station.
天呐 看看你醉成这副德行
My God! Look at the state of you.
你剩下那只眼睛还好吗
How's your eye?
看来助理警♥察♥总监最终还是决定
It appears the Assistant Commissioner has decided
听从我的建议
to follow my recommendations after all.
他开除你了 拉比特
He's fired you, Rabbit.
你不再是警♥察♥了
You ain't a copper no more.
现在我要提出控告
Now I think I'll press charges.
你会被关进牢里 跟你抓进去的那些人♥渣♥一起
They'll throw you in jail with the scum you've put away.
他们在牢里会跟你玩得很开心的
Ooh, they'll have some fun with you in there.
那么
Well...
如果我不再是警♥察♥了
If I ain't a copper no more...
就没什么能阻止我
...there's not a lot stopping me
做...
from doing...
这个
...this.
滚出我的酒馆 臭狗屎
Get out of my pub, mucker of the yard.
我不会有礼貌地说第二遍
I ain't gonna say it nice twice.
滚吧
Piss off.
我知道你今天过得很不顺
Ain't been a good day, I grant you,
但别难过
but don't get the morbs.
明早一觉醒来 情况会有所好转的
Things'll look better in the morning.
最好是
They'd better look better.
已经到谷底了 不可能变得更糟了
It couldn't get much worse.
你会的
You would.
搞什么
What the shit...?
我是编织手