剧集 | 拉比特探长 | 导航列表
I'm confident they'll stick him to the wall, sir.
我把那个混♥蛋♥的所有恶行都写进去了
I included every last misdeed that bastard has ever committed.
你瞧瞧
Ah, here we go.
该死 按助理警♥察♥总监的命令
Fuck! By order of the Assistant Commissioner,
拉比特探长
for violent conduct,
因暴♥力♥行为 在一周之内不得使用警棍
Inspector Rabbit will give up his truncheon for one week.
威兹比奇从中作梗 我早该想到的
Wisbech fixed it. I should have guessed.
「拉比兔」一直都是他最爱的小宠物
Rabbit always was his favourite little pet.
问题是 坦纳 对此你要怎么办
The question, Tanner, is what are you going to do about it?
借过 让警♥察♥过去 谢谢
Excuse me. Police coming through. Thank you.
真不敢相信 你们持枪包围竟然不等我
I can't believe you're having an armed siege without me.
事发突然 并不在计划之内
It wasn't in the diary. More of a spontaneous thing.
别哭了 再不闭嘴我就开枪了
Stop crying. If you don't shut up I'll start shooting, I will.
必须速战速决 要比牧师撸管还快
Right. This needs finishing quicker than a vicar's wank.
喂 小太阳
Oi! Sunbeam!
我是拉比特探长
I'm Inspector Rabbit.
你现在得冷静下来 这样我们才能解决问题
Now, you need to calm down so we can sort this bollocks out.
你有什么要求
What are your demands?
-我不告诉你 -你什么
- I'm not telling you. - You what?
你有什么要求
What are your demands?
我有什么要求
What are my demands?
我不知道 你把枪扔出窗户
I don't know. You throw your gun out the window
放女孩们从大门出来
and let the girls out the front door.
她们哭哭啼啼个不停
They won't stop snivelling.
老实说 杀死她们没有意义
If I'm honest, there's no point killing them.
那些女孩大多数
Most of those girls will be dead
会因为磷中毒 活不过年底
by the end of the year of phosphorus poisoning.
我个人认为 这要怪那些经理
Personally, I blame the managers.
真的吗 我这里就有个经理
Really? I've got a manager in here.
是吗
Have you?
天呐
Oh, gawd!
我解决了他 就像你告诉我的一样
I did him. Like you told me to.
其实我没有 但我吸引了你的注意 挺好的
Well, I didn't exactly, but I got your attention, which is good.
你觉得我们可以在10到15分钟内
Now, do you reckon we could wrap this up
解决问题吗
in the next ten to fifteen,
因为我真的要赶去别的地方
cos I really gotta be somewhere?
你是想搅乱我的思绪
You're trying to confuse me.
你给我闭嘴
You shut up!
闭嘴 不然我就把你的屌♥打下来
Shut up or I'll shoot your cock off.
打进那里
Into there.
-好吧 对话到此终结 -当然了
- Right. That stopped the chat. - Certainly did.
不然我上哪去找替换的屌♥
I'd have hell of a job finding another.
好吧 我们在城里兜兜风 好吗
Right. Let's have a little ride across town, shall we?
何乐而不为呢
Why not?
我喜欢兜风
I like a ride.
-给斯特劳斯警长的信 -谢谢
- Message for Sergeant Strauss. - Oh, thank you.
给你
Here you are.
是什么信
What is it?
没什么
It's nothing.
-不妙 -你为什么亲它
- Oh, no. - Why d'you kiss it?
-我没有 -他又坠入爱河了
- I didn't. - He's in love again.
-有些人总是好了伤疤忘了疼 -不是那样
- Some people never learn. - It isn't that.
好吧 就是那样
All right, it is that.
我终于遇见了一个人 她温柔体贴而且...
I've finally met someone and she's tender and gentle and...
-是个连环杀手 -跟那个搞历史的娘们一样
- And a serial killer. - Like the history twat.
我们都有自己喜欢的类型
We all have our type.
我知道我在爱情方面不走运 但这次是真的
I know I've been unlucky in love but this time it's for real.
我们很乐意见见她
Well, we'd love to meet her.
是啊 你知道探视时间吗
Yeah. Do you have visiting hours?
好了 他想要什么
Right then. What's he after?
我不知道 他还没说
I don't know. He hasn't said.
简直太不为别人着想了
Bloody inconsiderate.
如果他不说他想要什么
If he won't say what he wants,
我怎么能告诉他 他不可能得到呢
how can I tell him he can't have it?
老大 我不能在这里待太久
Look, guv, I can't stay here for long...
你待在这里 直到事情彻底解决
You'll stay until it's bloody sorted.
而且我希望马上解决
And I want it sorted now.
好吧
Well, that's good then.
我要在警戒线外♥围♥再设置一圈警戒线
I'm going to throw a cordon around the cordon.
不管别人怎么说
You can never have enough cordons,
警戒线永远都不够多
despite what people say.
别碰它 有可能下了毒
Ooh, don't touch it. It might be poisoned.
我来处理 我在大学里学的是毒理学
Leave this to me. I studied toxicology at college.
这张纸能告诉我们pH值
Now, this paper tells us the pH.
这个是测铊含量的
This tests for thallium.
我要做的就是...
All I have to do is...
没问题
It's fine.
上面说什么
What does it say?
好消息 弗洛蒙琼斯火柴公♥司♥去年仅有
Great news! Here at Fromond and Jones matches
七个姑娘因磷中毒陷入昏迷
only seven girls fell into a phosphorus coma last year
-这都多亏了我们的... -翻面
- thanks to our... - Turn over.
"请救救我们
"Please help us.
海蒂看起来不太好
"Hetty not looking well.
告诉我们的妈妈 我们爱她们" 还有张图
"Tell our mums we love them." And then there's a picture.
-画的是树上有只蜘蛛 -这可能是个线索
- It's a spider in a tree. - Now, this could be a clue.
绑匪的名字是...
The hostage taker's name is...
蛛树先生
..Mr Spidertree.
没人叫这个名字
Nobody's called Mr Spidertree.
不然就是树蛛先生 或者是植物爬虫[恶心克劳利]先生
Mr Treespider? Or Mr Plant-Creepy-Crawly.
或者他叫植物恶心 住在克劳利
Or his name's Plantcreepy and he lives in Crawley.
这是某个人的手 上面有个纹身
It's a hand and it's a tattoo.
所以我们要找到有这个纹身的人
So we need to find whoever has this tattoo.
但他还是有可能住在克劳利
But he could still live in Crawley.
谁认识东区所有有纹身的混混
Who would know every tattooed lowlife in the East End?
-不是吧 -对 斯特劳斯
- Oh, no. - Oh, yes, Strauss.
去把约翰·梅里克找来
Go and get John Merrick,
也就是大家口中的象人
otherwise known by many as the Elephant Man.
助理警♥察♥总监 你还没有回应我递交的
Assistant Commissioner, I see you haven't followed up
关于拉比特探长的建议书
on my recommendations vis-a-vis Inspector Rabbit.
实不相瞒 我有点失望
I'm a little bit disappointed. I won't lie to you.
这事我已经拍板了
My decision is final.
要是我贿赂你呢
What if I were to bribe you?
你显然对我一无所知
You clearly know nothing about me.
那我们就来相互了解一下吧 我先来
Well, then, let's get to know each other, shall we? I'll start.
在苏丹 有个年轻的号♥兵脱不下自己的靴子
In the Sudan, this young bugler couldn't get his boot off,
向我请求帮助 我说"好吧"
asked if I could help him. "All right," I said.
我猛地一拽 但靴子很紧 要不是
I gave it a yank, but it was jammed hard and blow me down
他流着血的整条腿连着裤子制♥服♥脱落到我手中
if his whole bleedin' leg didn't come off into my hand,
我就要摔倒了
along with his trousers and his tunic.
腐烂不仅侵蚀了他的腿
You see, the rot hadn't only spread up his leg,
更是已经延伸到了他的脖子
it had gone all the way up to his neck.
简短的交谈之后
After a brief chat,
我捡起一个弹♥药♥箱
I picked up an ammunitions box
砸在了他的头上
and dropped it on his head.
这是善举
A kindness.
我不得不砸了两下
I actually had to do it twice
因为第一次我没砸准
because I half missed the first time
但重点是你现在知道我可以多有善心
but the point is you now know how kind I can be.
你能多有善心呢
How kind can you be?
如果要贿赂的话...
If there were a bribe...
数额必须很大
..It would have to be a very big one.
那我就得有一位非常富有的朋友
For that I would have to have a very, very rich friend.
早上好 乔
Morning, Joe.
我对早上厌恶至极
Oh, I bloody hate mornings.
三点之前绝不惊慌 这是我的座右铭
Never freak before 3.00. That's my motto.
但你的手下催得很急
But your boy was insistent.
我那是礼貌中带着坚定
I was polite but firm.
是吗
Oh, were you now?
我想要你看看这个
I want you to have a look at this.
我们推断上面那个家伙身上有这个纹身
We reckon the bloke up there has this tattoo
但我们不知道他的姓名