剧集 | 拉比特探长 | 导航列表
这里 你会把狙击点选在哪
There. Where would you pick a spot?
我会把老巢选在
I'd have my nest...
-这里 -那是个赌窝 人来人往的
- ...here. - That's a gambling den now. That'd be too busy.
好吧 那这里呢
All right. What about here?
或者那里
Or there?
天呐
Oh, God!
这下...
Now...
他一定是在屋顶开枪的
He must be shooting from the rooftops.
地面上会有目击证人
There are witnesses on ground level!
有道理 是的
Makes sense, yes.
你可以在这个仓库找到他所有的开枪位置
You could pick up all his sites from this warehouse.
我的心跳停止了
Me jam tart stopped!
-那一定是狙击手的老窝 -你最好去那看看
- So, that must be the sniper's lair. - You better get up there, boy.
上百万人的性命 没时间磨蹭了
Millions of lives. No time to lose.
或者我们可以上演帽子戏法
Or we could go for the hat trick.
我觉得你太乐观了
I reckon that's optimistic.
走吧 同志们 我们去抓狙击手
Come on, fellas, let's catch a sniper.
这个家伙可是个危险人物
This bloke is the donkey's winkle,
所以你们得多加小心
so you'll need eyes up your arseholes.
-探长 我不喜欢你有事瞒着我 -我懂
- Inspector, I don't like you keeping things from me. - I know!
小心
Look out.
有人点花街巧克力了吗
Did someone order some Quality Street?
保加利亚的朱莉安娜公主
Princess Juliana of Bulgaria.
-哪位是拉比特 -我就是
- Which one's the Rabbit? - This one.
-天呐 -你把我宝贝弟弟弄丢了
- God! - You lost my precious brother!
他为你们这些平民百姓做了那么多
He did so much for commoners like you
可你却没有为他舍弃自己微不足道的生命
and yet you didn't even lay down your tiny untitled life for him!
天呐 他的眉毛怎么了
Jesus! What happened to his eyebrow?
去年被狗啃了
The dog chewed it off last year.
殿下 没想到您到得这么早
Your Highness. We weren't expecting you just yet.
我搭早班飞艇从巴黎飞过来的
I caught early airship from Paris.
可怜的赫克托 他任别人取笑他 我不会
Poor Hector. He lets people take the piss out of him. I do not.
-旅途愉快吗 -太糟糕了
- Pleasant journey, I hope? - Awful.
我为了能有私人洗手间加付了钱
I paid extra to have a private bathroom,
却发现比利时王后骄傲地坐在
only to find the Queen of Belgium sat proudly
我的坐浴盆上
upon my bidet douche wash.
我也很讨厌这种事
I hate it when that happens.
不是吧 你跟比利时女王是怎么认识的
No shit! How do you know the Queen of Belgium?
我不认识 我只是... 没事了
I don't. I was just... Never mind.
我不准这个天杀的混♥蛋♥
I demand that this haunted bastard meat
再参与这个案子
has no more involvement in the case!
这是我的警局 拉比特是我的手下 夫人
This is my station and Rabbit is my man, ma'am.
你是想让我跟维多利亚女王说吗
Would you like me to take it up with Queen Victoria?
我既是她的外孙女又是她的姨婆
I am both her granddaughter and her great aunt.
拉比特 你退出吧
Rabbit, stand down.
你说了算 老大
It's your decision, Guv.
你刚才是冲我眨了下眼吗
Did you just wink at me?
没有 我为什么要眨眼
No! Why would I wink?
我不知道 可能你刚才严重中风了吧
I don't know. You might've had a massive stroke.
年纪到了 工作压力也大
Time of life, stress of the job.
-我没对你眨眼 -你眨了
- I didn't wink at you! - Yeah, you did.
懂了 接着办案
Oh, stay on the case.
你竟敢在我面前使眼色
How dare you wink in my presence?
我没有
I didn't wink!
好 不用说了
Ok, say no more.
-滚开 -好的
- Go away. - OK.
肯定是这儿
It must be in here.
是你的直觉 还是你有其他消息瞒着我
A hunch, or more information I'm not privy to?
别纠结了 斯特劳斯
Let it go, Strauss.
我不能什么都告诉你
I can't tell you everything.
好 那你也别想让我告诉你
Fine. Then don't expect me to tell you
你马上就要踩到绊索了
you're about to tread on that tripwire.
好孩子
Good boy.
妈的
shit.
-这个人还真是下了功夫 -厉害
- I think someone's trying to make a point. - Bravo!
在这里
Over here.
该死 我们来得太晚了
Damn, we're too late.
有九个目标吗
Nine targets?
看 这里有个字条上面写着
Ooh, look, and there's a note which says,
"我都说了让你别来 臭条子"
"I told you not to come, pig."
这底下...
And, er, underneath it...
我的天呐 是王子的耳朵
Oh, my God, it's the prince's ear.
是 还热乎呢
Mm, yeah, that's still warm.
-我们怎么确定这是他的呢 -我不知道
- How do we know it's his? - I dunno.
皇室成员的耳朵长什么样啊
What do royal ears look like?
斯特劳斯 你觉得呢
Strauss, what do you think?
我也没见过皇室成员的耳朵
I've never seen a royal ear.
天呐 真把吓到我了 探长
Oh, God! That's very good, Inspector!
树枝面包 送给小孩
Twigs in a bun! Treat the kids!
树枝面包
Twigs in a bun!
这是那个仓库附近的地图
The map from the warehouse.
所有狙击手汤姆作的案 还有另外五起
All the Trigger Tom shootings, plus another five.
-是他接下来的目标吗 -不是 是以前的
- His next targets? - No. They're old ones.
一年前 就有人因为在相同的地点
A year back, someone was pulled up for gangland hits
实施涉黑枪击而被捕
in these exact locations.
芙洛拉·威尔逊
Flora Wilson.
但由于证据离奇消失 她就无罪释放了
But the evidence mysteriously vanished and she was let off.
别说胡话了 肯定不是她
No, you're pissing in the wind. It's definitely not her.
你认识她吗
Do you know her?
我认识很多不法之徒
I know a lot of wrong 'uns.
-原来你要去见的人就是她 -不是
- Is that who you want to see? - No.
我的天 你的小♥弟♥弟♥跟她的小妹妹跳舞了
Oh, my God, you and her did the dick dance!
-说话注意点 妹子 -拉比特
- You need to watch it, girl. - Rabbit!
进来 狙击手汤姆打座机找你
In here! Trigger Tom wants you on the blower.
-座机又是什么东西 -东区话的电♥话♥
- What the fuck is a blower? - It's Cockney for telephone.
他们刚说要用这个名字
They've just announced it.
-我是拉比特探长 -你不太守规矩啊 拉比特
- Inspector Rabbit here. - You've been a naughty boy, Rabbit.
我强调过不要来找我
I told you not to look for me.
你听我说 你有什么要求
You listen to me! What are your demands?
你想要什么 要我杀只兔子吗 简单
What do you want? Do you want me to kill a rabbit? Easy.
我可以从很高的窗户迅速摔死它
I can do it quickly from a high window.
或是慢慢扼杀 用锤子砸 任你挑
Slowly. Using a hammer. Whatever, man.
-我要十万英镑 -只要能见到人 没问题
- I want £100,000. - If that's what it takes, yeah.
-拉比特... -等下 我们哪来那么多钱
- Rabbit... - Hang on a minute. That's a hell of a lot of money.
六英镑才差不多
I was thinking more like six quid!
-十万 -十块怎么样
- £100,000. - A tenner?
住嘴 拉比特 别丢人了
Shut up, Rabbit, you idiot!
十万就十万 没问题 我父亲会批款
£100,000. No problemovitch. My father will authorise it.
拉比特午夜单独来荒野交钱
Rabbit brings the money alone, midnight, by the heath.
我信不过这个蠢货 我自己带钱来
I don't trust this shit-wit. I will bring the money myself.
跟她说 如果她这么做
Tell her if she does that,
我就会像开豆子罐头一样把他哥开膛破肚
I'll open her brother up like a fucking tin of beans!
他不同意
He's not keen.
你一个人来交钱 不然就等着收尸吧
Bring the money alone or the prince dies.
那好吧
Very well.
再见
Bye.
我不知道怎么用这破玩意
I don't know how to use this fucking thing!
芙洛拉在利用探长 但他被蒙蔽了双眼
Flora's using the inspector and he can't see it!
那电♥话♥里的声音又是谁的
But who is the voice on the telephone?
梅布尔 帮我想想
Mabel, I need your mind.
我就是在浪费时间
I'm wasting my time!
大家永远都不会把我当真正的警♥察♥看待
They'll never see me as a proper cop!
你当然是真正的警♥察♥
Course you're a proper copper.
别人在我背后可不是这么说的
That's not what they're saying behind my back!
我就算做得比男人好十倍
I have to be ten times better than the men
也还是不够
and it's still not enough!
你跟他们一样名副其实 甚至更好
You're as good as all of them! Better!
我觉得你是我们这最好的人手[男人] 等下
I say you're the best man we have. Wait...
-是最好的警♥察♥ -谢了
- The best person. - Thanks.
你真是个好朋友
You're a mate.