剧集 | 拉比特探长 | 导航列表
不是吧
Oh, no!
这些可怜的人
Oh, those sorry wretches!
你应该离窗户远点
You should come away from the window.
我会告诉他们我和公爵夫人们厮混的事
I will tell them about screwing duchesses
那真是令人振奋
and how invigorating it can be.
公爵夫人们啊...
Ah, duchesses...!
趴下
Get down!
老天爷 一颗子弹射死了两个人
Jesus! Two men shot with the same bullet!
你说得对 他太厉害了
You're right, he is bloody good.
斯特劳斯 叫医生来抢救这两个人
Strauss, get a doctor for these two.
你 去守着门
You, watch the door!
你怎么敢不经我允许 杀了我的两个手下
How dare you kill two of my men without my permission,
-你个孬种 -威武先生 老子不是说了吗
- you coward! - Oi, Mr Majestic! I fucking told you!
赶紧趴下
Now get down!
别侮辱我 不然也让你尝尝保加利亚钢的滋味
Don't insult me, or you too shall taste Bulgarian steel.
美女警♥察♥在值勤
说我是什么
I'm a what?!
我是要救你 你个白♥痴♥
I'm trying to save you, you dickhead!
你们把王储弄丢了
You've lost the Crown Prince!
你这样说 听起来是挺糟糕
It does sound bad when you say it like that.
我们从王室侍从身上挖出了子弹
We dug out the bullet from the equerry,
是点303雷克菲尔德中空弹
303 Lakefield hollow-point.
肯定是狙击手汤姆
Trigger Tom - gotta be!
狙击手汤姆本可以杀了我 但他没有
Trigger Tom could've killed me but he didn't.
这不重要 当我没说
That's not important. Forget that.
如果王子死了 内政部就会像
If the prince dies, the Home Office will
被黄蜂叮了屁♥股♥的犀牛一样追杀我们
come at us like a rhino with a wasp up its Aris.
恐怕比那更糟糕
It's rather worse than that, I'm afraid.
举办和谈是因为巴尔干半岛是个火♥药♥桶
The talks are being held because the Balkans are a powder keg.
如果王子死了 保加利亚会怪责塞尔维亚
If the prince dies, Bulgaria will blame Serbia,
那就意味着战争
and that means war.
这会牵扯到俄♥国♥ 奥地利 德国
That'll draw in Russia, Austria, Germany,
法国和英国
France and Britain.
在这场帝国间的机械化冲突中
In this mechanised clash of empires,
我们数百万的年轻才俊将会死于战火
millions of our young, our finest, will die by fire
他们年轻紧致的肌肤将燃为灰烬
with their young, taut skin burnt to a cinder
就像妈妈做的周日烤肉一样
like a mother's Sunday roast.
这个笨蛋是来搞笑的吗
He's a jolly fucker, isn't he?
这玩意是什么
What in God's house is that?
电♥话♥ 才装上的
Telephone. Just had it put in.
-喂 -让拉比特接电♥话♥
- Hello. - "Put Rabbit on."
他们想和你谈谈 快点给我过来
They want to talk to you. Get round here, quick!
-我要怎么做 -放到耳边 对着里面说话
- What do I do? - Put that by your ear and speak in there.
你好 我是拉比特探长
Hello! This is Inspector Rabbit,
正在对着棍子说话
talking on the stick!
你好 拉比特 我是狙击手汤姆
"Hello, Rabbit. This is Trigger Tom.
你们的王子在我手上
I have your prince."
我听着呢
I'm listening.
他目前还活着
"He's alive. For now."
我觉得他就在墙的另一边
I think he's on the other side of the wall!
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为线就通向那里
Because that's where the wire goes!
它的原理不是这样的
That's not how it works!
狙击手汤姆会再给你打电♥话♥下达指令
"Trigger Tom will call you again with instructions.
别来找我 你这个臭条子
Don't try to find me, you filthy pig."
他在说什么
What's he saying?
他说 "啊啊啊啊..."
He's going, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaa..."
他一直发出这声音 我觉得他生病了
He keeps doing it. I think he's ill.
-他已经挂电♥话♥了 -好吧
- He's hung up. - Right.
"别来找我" 太扯了
"Don't try to find me" indeed!
他可不了解我们 对吧
He doesn't know us, does he?
最好照他说的做
Better do what he says.
你们俩守在长号♥旁边
You two, stay by the trombone.
是电♥话♥ 你要去哪儿
Telephone. Where are you going?
你不会瞒着我 去追踪线索吧
You wouldn't follow a lead without telling me, would you?
-我哪里也不去 -谢天谢地
- I'm going nowhere. - Thank goodness.
但我得非常迅速地赶到那里
But I've got to get there bloody sharpish.
他这样背着我跑去查案 不寻常
Not like him to shoot off and do business behind my back.
-你觉得他是不要我了吗 -会有解释的
- Do you think he's going off me? - There'll be an explanation.
这话我上学的时候听得够多了
I had enough of that at prep school.
请拿一个吧 麦克斯
Take one of these, please, Max.
最好别是猫肉
Better not be cat meat.
你想怎么样 拉比特
What do you want, Rabbit?
我们说好了的 芙洛拉
We made a deal, Flora.
你只要不进伦敦 我就不妨碍你的事
You stay out of London and I'll stay out of your way.
女杀手在卢顿那边找不到什么活
Not much work for a hitwoman in Luton.
我只是过来见见客户 早餐会什么的
I only come here to meet clients. Working breakfast.
还在用雷克菲尔德点303口径子弹吗
Are you still using Lakefield .303s?
是又怎么样
So, what if I am?
-想来口馅饼吗 -我可没心情吃馅饼
- Want some pie? - I ain't in the mood for pie.
你永远都有心情吃馅饼[阴♥户♥]You're always in the mood for pie.
像你这样优秀的狙击手可不多
There's not many snipers as good as you.
的确
No.
你绑♥架♥的王子在哪
Where's the prince you kidnapped?
还有那个在说话棍里的家伙是谁
And who was that bloke on the talkie-talkie stick?
是你的新男人吗
Is that your new fella?
我最讨厌绑♥架♥了 你得喂他们吃的
I hate kidnaps. You've gotta feed 'em,
给他们倒屎盆 他们还会爱上你
empty their turd bucket, they fall in love with you.
太累了
It's too much work.
你到底来这干什么 拉比特
What are you really here for, Rabbit?
是不是想过来找人打一炮啊
Fancied a knee trembler, did ya?
不是 事关好几百万人的命呢
No. Millions of lives at stake.
我可没工夫干那个
There's no time for any of that.
不要
No, no!
我快到了 小妞
I'm at the door, girl.
我靠 这可是移♥动♥午餐啊
Fucking 'ell. That's shifted lunch.
我怎么可能既无能又对男人构成威胁呢
How can I be useless and a threat to men at the same time?
这说不通啊
It makes no sense.
未来是我们的 梅布尔
The future lies with us, Mabel,
绝不属于那些耀武扬威的过时老头子
not with old men and their dated bluff and bluster!
感觉怎么样
Now, how does that feel?
感觉会把我奶♥子♥给片下来 会发生这种事吗
Like it's gonna slice my tit off. Is that a thing?
不会的 你的奶♥子♥很安全
Mm, no, your tit is quite safe.
好 松弦
Right, now let go.
我心里可没数啊...
I don't know if, er...
我的天 老娘就是侠盗罗宾汉再世啊
Oh, my God, I'm Robin fucking Hood!
报纸对你太刻薄了
You know, the papers are being ghastly about you.
说你太感情用事
They're saying you're too emotional.
那我就不能把这些评价放在心上
Then I have to not get emotional about that.
别担心
Oh, don't worry.
我会动员女士们
I'll mobilise the ladies.
我可不是随便说说的
I don't say this lightly,
我能预见到一场书信的战役
but I foresee a letter-writing campaign.
你愿意为了我那么做吗
You would do that? For me?
我该请你去我常去的店喝一杯
I owe you a drink at my local.
那地方挺脏 可我会给你垫一块可爱的毛巾
It is quite dirty but I've got a lovely towel you can sit on.
你知道你可以为我们做什么吗
You know what you could do for us?
你可以告诉我们你们警局工作的情况
You could let us know a little bit about how your station works.
警务改革是我们首要目标之一呢
Police reform is high on our list.
绝对的
Definitely!
你只是走运罢了
Yeah. You were lucky.
你纯属运气好
That was lucky.
叫编辑们增加漫画和时事评论 有效果了
Tell the editors "More cartoons and think pieces." It's working.
研究室那边说原型机快准备好了
The labs say the prototype is nearly ready.
那真是好消息
Well, that is good news.
给我滚吧
Go on, off you fuck.
那个坦纳到处打听你的事
That Tanner's been everywhere, asking questions about you.
坦纳 他就是个长榆木脑袋的傻子
Tanner? He's just a bell-end with a sore head.
我想知道的是 如果狙击手不是你 那是谁
What I want to know is if you ain't the sniper, who is?
这算咨♥询♥ 要收费的
That's consultation. That'll cost ya.
那个家伙在你面前中了枪 地点在哪
That geezer shot in front of ya, where was that?