剧集 | 拉比特探长 | 导航列表
我为工人发声 为普通人发声
I speak for the working man! For the common man!
为那些奋斗一生来养活家人的人
The man what strives all his life to provide for his family!
我以前见过这家伙 他叫尼尔·弗罗马热
I've seen this bloke before. He's called Neil Fromage.
他这人观点极端
He's got quite extreme views.
为那些用尽自己全力...
The man what strains every sinew...
那些是他的支持者 那边是抗♥议♥的
They're his supporters. That's the protest.
-那边是反抗♥议♥的 -听他说话
- And that's the anti-protest protest. - Listen to him!
普通人无法出头
The common man can't get ahead.
听着还挺平常的 有什么问题吗
Sounds like run-of-the-mill stuff. What's the issue?
我告诉你们为什么吧
I'll tell you why.
-都怪移♥民♥ -天呐
- Immigrants! - Oh, dear Lord!
那群移♥民♥想要寄生于这座城市
Try and infest this city, they do!
可能比作老鼠 或跳蚤 但我赌是癌症
It could be rats, it could be fleas. My money's on cancer.
就如同癌症
Like a cancer!
-果不其然 -他们来此...
- Ah, there he goes. - They come here...
得盯着这些安静的
You've got to watch these quiet ones,
他们热切听着那混球说的每一个字
lapping up every word this tit says.
如果有人要动手 那就是他们
If anyone's gonna kick off, it'll be them.
如果他们占领这座城市
And if they take over,
有一件事你们可以肯定...
you can be sure of one thing...
-更美味的餐厅吗 -鲜血
- Far better restaurants? - Blood!
鲜血
Blood!
他有哪里不太对劲
There's something wrong with him.
绝对他妈不对劲
Fucking right there is.
鲜血
Blood.
所有人都趴下
Everyone, get down!
趴下 死掉的种族主义者谁没见过啊
Get down! We've all seen a dead racist!
怪探拉比特
第一季 第四集
拉比特 我这篇关于你所谓暴行的报告
Ah, Rabbit! My report into your alleged brutality...
需要一份你的陈述
I must get a statement from you
从你的角度来描述一下
so you can put your side of things.
好的 那...
All right, well...
但我又一想 去他妈的
But then I thought "Fuck that!
我知道你做了什么 我太懂你了
I know what you did! I know all about you."
因为我们早就认识 我打算全部上报
because we go back a long way, and I intend to use everything!
全部吗
Everything?
你知道的全部事情吗 全部
Everything you know? Everything?
-大部分 -大部分吗
- Most things. - Oh, most things?
一些事情 事情
Some things. Things.
总之 会是一份又大又厚又有料的档案
Anyway, a big, fat, juicy file
全是你干过的坏事
full of things that you've done.
我可能会写成12卷 如同小说一般
I might bring it out in 12 volumes, like a novel.
只是绝不无聊
Except not boring.
我一切都如实以报
I'll just follow the facts.
以及一些看着像事实
Oh, and them things what look slightly like facts,
但可能并非事实的内容
but might not be.
别挡我的路
Get out of my way!
我们要抓一个狙击手
So we have ourselves a sniper!
而且这混♥蛋♥很善于此道
And the bugger's good at it.
本以为凶手是个政♥治♥疯子 直到我们发现了这些
We thought it were a political lunatic, until we looked at these.
上周还有两起狙击杀人案
Two other snipings last week.
法林顿的律师 堡区的教会执事
Lawyer in Farringdon, church warden in Bow.
-是同一种子弹吗 -点303雷克菲尔德中空弹
- Same make of bullets? - .303 Lakefield hollow-point.
天呐
Oh, gawd!
我们只有这一条线索吗
Is that our only clue?
本来是 直到我们收到了这个...
It was the only clue, until we got this...
快念啊
Well, read it, then.
"亲爱的警方
"Dear Police,
我杀戮了三次 真过瘾"
"I killed three time. It were nice games."
只有我一个人觉得语法错误
Is it just me who finds crimes against grammar
和伤害伦敦人的犯罪几乎一样严重吗
almost as bad as crimes against Londoners?
-也许吧 -是啊
- Maybe. - Yeah.
"我的左脚上有伤疤 只有我自己知道
"I have scar on my left foot which only I know about,
-这就能证明" -好一个犯罪天才
- "and that proves it." - Criminal mastermind at work there.
"谁知道我接下来会做什么呢 但肯定血恐
"Who knows what I will do next, but you can bet it will be BO -
就是血腥恐怖
"bloody 'orrendous."
狙击手汤姆敬上"
"Yours, Trigger Tom."
我觉得此人很可能是个占着茅坑不拉屎的人
Sounds to me like someone needs to shit or get off the pot.
我们会抓到这个王八蛋的
We'll catch the bastard.
我要派雷克斯和基斯·卡尼夫处理此案
I'm putting Rex and Keith Carnival on this one.
他们熟谙弹道学
They know ballistics.
我有另外一项任务给你们三个
I've got another job for you three.
-那个小丑是谁 -保加利亚的赫克托王子
- Who's that clown? - Prince Hector of Bulgaria.
他来伦敦参加巴尔干半岛和平会谈
He's in town for Balkan peace talks.
我假装知道巴尔干半岛是什么
I'm nodding like I know what a Balkan is.
他是个重要人士
He's a big noise.
你们就是他在伦敦期间的保镖
And while he's here, you're his protection.
我可不干 我不是保姆
I ain't doing that! I ain't no babysitter!
不信你随便抓个婴儿问问
You can ask any baby.
另外 看看这逼的小胡子
Plus, look at this cunt's 'tache.
你把拉克姆先生伤成那样 我说什么你就得做什么
You'll do what I bloody tell thee, after what you did to Mr Larkham!
我几乎没碰他
I barely touched him!
好吧 我可能是碰了下他
All right, I might've touched him a bit.
你们确保那位王子的安全 不然我们都完蛋了
You just keep that prince safe, or we're all for the drop.
你们是我的保镖
My bodyguards?
-没错 哥们 -三位警♥察♥保护我
- That's right, mate. - Three officers to guard me?
你们都休息去吧
Take the day off, all of you.
没什么危险 我很受欢迎的
There is no danger, for I am very popular.
在我们国家 有个单独的词代指我
In my country, there is a word for me. "Kikbarga."
意思是"圣诞节发胡萝卜的性感男人"
It means "sexy man who gives out carrots at Christmas."
要是没有我们的保护 你踏出马车一步
If you step out of this carriage or our protection,
脑浆就会飞溅一地
you'll be picking your brains off the cobbles.
附近有个狙击手 他很厉害 很准
There's a sniper about. A really bloody good one. Great action.
天呐 你是梅布尔·威兹比奇吧
Gosh! It's Mabel Wisbech, isn't it?
伦敦第一位女警官
London's first police lady.
-很高兴认识你 -谢谢
- Enchante. - Oh! Thanks!
我支持女性权益和动物权益
I support women's rights, and those of animals.
-我认为你们都有用处 -那...谢了
- I believe you both have a function. - Er, thanks?
至于那个漫画...
As for that cartoon...
-什么漫画 -《岸边杂♥志♥》里没有漫画
- What cartoon? - No cartoon in The Strand Magazine.
我在巴黎飞来的飞艇上读到的
I read it on airship from Paris.
看 这些银行劫匪逃跑了
Here, these bank robbers are getting away
因为他们放了只老鼠
because they have released a mouse
把你吓得站到椅子上
and you are standing on the chair in fright!
只是一幅漫画罢了 无所谓 我不在乎
It's one cartoon. Whatever. Don't care.
很对 无视这幅 以及其它那些漫画
Quite right. Ignore it. And the many others.
现在我们要去哪
Now, where are we heading?
直接去您的旅馆
Straight into your hotel.
在明天的和平会谈前 您最好休息一下
You must rest before the big round of peace talks tomorrow.
太无聊了 孩子 是吧
Sounds boring, boy! Am I right?
今晚 我想见识一下真正的伦敦
Tonight, I wish to see the real London.
想都别想
Not a bloody chance!
我想亲眼看看正宗的伦敦东区人
I would love to see a real Cockney.
我只在澳大利亚见过被关押的东区人
I've only seen them in captivity in Australia.
走吧
Come!
太棒了 这儿臭得跟屎一样
This is great! It stinks like shit
而且大家都丑爆了
and the people are very ugly.
你的威士忌跟尿一个味 是我喝过最难喝的
Your whisky is piss! Worst I ever tasted!
哥们 如果你不喜欢 你可以...
Listen, pal, if you don't like it, you can -
我开玩笑的 我爱死了 来 给你钱
I joke! I love it! Here, have money!
那我就不客气收下了
I don't mind if I do.
为我跳舞助兴
Dance for me.
继续上威士忌
And keep the whisky coming.
我觉得你需要冷静点 兄弟
I think you need to pipe down, me old chief.
我觉得你需要冷静点 兄弟
I think you need to pipe down, my old chief.
我们在城里狂欢[涂成红色]吧 跟我蛋蛋一样
Now, let us paint the town red, like my balls!
我们在这里更安全 殿下
We're much safer in here, Your Lord High Excellency.
当然了 在座有一半都是杀手
And sure, half of these are killers,
但我们认识他们 所以是自己的杀手
but we know them so they're our killers.
但我想爬大本钟 从这儿看得到吗 我去看看
But I wish to climb Big Ben! Can you see it from here? I look!