剧集 | 星期三(2022) | 导航列表
我不在乎
I don't care.
你的画技愈发纯熟
Your painting's been improving.
我尤其喜欢这一幅
I enjoy this one in particular.
感觉像是你的亲身经历
Feels like you really lived it.
-你想怎样?
-明明是我在问问题
-What do you want?
-I'm asking the questions.
罗文的吸入器
为什么会在你的棚子里?
What is Rowan's inhaler
doing in your shed?
还有尤金的眼镜?
Or Eugene's glasses?
Whoa, whoa.
还有你跟踪我拍的这些照片?
Or these stalker images you took of me?
-不 我…
-别忘了你最新的战利品
-No. I--
-Don't forget your latest addition.
金博特的项链
Kinbott's necklace.
-不 有人栽赃我!
-不许动!
-Somebody planted that stuff!
-Freeze!
把刀放下 跪在地上
Drop the knife. Down on your knees.
把他铐起来
Cuff him.
-你有权保持沉默
-什么?
-You have the right to remain silent.
-What?
但你所说的每一句话
都将作为呈堂证供
Anything you say can and will be
used against you in court.
你有权聘请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果无力负担 法庭将为你指派一位
If you cannot afford an attorney
one will be appointed.
谢谢你的帮助 亚当斯
Appreciate the help, Addams.
是你!你陷害我!
You! You framed me!
我是被陷害的
I'm being set up.
我就该让罗文杀了你
I shoulda let Rowan kill you.
嘿
Hey.
你回来了
You're back.
我就离开几天 这地方就被毁了
I'm gone for a few days,
the place gets trashed,
小东西还差点没命
总得有人照顾你们两个
and Thing almost dies.
Someone's gotta look out for you two.
-你不是要和洋子同住吗?
-洋子人很好
What happened to rooming with Yoko?
Yoko's great. I just decided
I needed a few more boundaries.
我只是发现自己要一些界限
不用贴胶带了
Skip the tape.
别告诉我 星期三亚当斯变得心软了
Don't tell me Wednesday Addams
is mellowing out.
永远不会
Never.
更像是进化
More like evolving.
好 那就一次退一寸胶带 慢慢来
Well, one inch of duct tape at a time.
为什么突然改变心意?
Why the sudden change of heart?
因为我们合得来
Because we work.
虽然讲不通 但的确如此
We shouldn't, but we do.
就像是某种怪异的不正常友谊
It's like some sort of weird,
friendship anomaly.
关于我 你全都说对了
Everything you said about me is true.
但我不为此道歉
But I don't apologize for it.
再也不会了
Not anymore.
这就是我
It's just who I am.
小东西说它很想你
Thing said he missed you.
我也很想它
I missed him too.
泽维尔的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about Xavier.
我不觉得 他是个骗子 也是凶手
I'm not. He's a liar and a killer.
而且…被证明是正确的感觉最爽了
Besides… there's nothing quite like
the feeling of being proven right.
除了能有人分享
Except maybe someone to share it with.
小东西说漏了你和泰勒的约会
Thing may have blabbed
about your date with Tyler.
情况如何?
So how'd it go?
被人打断了
It was interrupted.
好吧 我听说泰勒今晚上夜班
Well, I heard
Tyler's working the late shift…
我们打烊了
We're closed.
那你应该把门锁上
Then you should lock your doors.
外面真的有怪物
There's some real sick people out there.
是的 我爸爸告诉我泽维尔的事了
Yeah, my dad told me
what happened with Xavier.
挺疯狂的
Pretty nuts.
那家伙看起来还挺正常的
That guy always seemed so normal.
作为一个异类来说
You know, for an outcast.
其实
Well, you know,
这让我重新审视一些事情
it has made me re-evaluate things.
比如什么?
Like what?
比如我能信任谁
Like who I can trust.
这是不是说明你准备跟我建立
高于朋友的关系?
That mean you're ready
to be more than friends?
-Whoa, hey!
嘿!
你没事吧?
You okay?
我得走了
I need to go.
什么?
What?
怎么了?
Wh… What's wrong?
星期三!
Wednesday!
不难想到 我的初吻男孩
Of course the first boy I kiss
其实是变♥态♥ 是个连环杀人狂怪物
would turn out to be a psychotic,
serial-killing monster.
看来我确实有喜欢的类型
I guess I have a type.
剧集 | 星期三(2022) | 导航列表