剧集 | 星期三(2022) | 导航列表
我喜欢葬礼
I enjoy funerals.
自从我可以阅读讣告以来
就一直不请自到
I've been crashing them since I was
old enough to read the obituary section.
“上帝是我们的避难所和力量…”
"God is our refuge and strength…"
沃克镇长被谋杀了
我知道凶手就在这里
Mayor Walker was murdered,
and I know the killer is here,
无辜地站在我们中间
策划着下一步行动
standing innocently among us,
plotting their next move.
并监视着我的一举一动
And watching everything I do.
我知道自己已经接近真♥相♥
I know I'm close to the truth.
我有着拼图的所有碎片
I have all the pieces of the jigsaw.
只需要把一切拼凑到一起
I just need to slot them into place.
我必须看透悲伤的眼泪和面具
I must look past the tears
and masks of grief.
迄今为止 我也许不敌对手 稍逊一筹
Until now, I may have been
outmatched and outmaneuvered,
但最后一战还没开始
but the final gambit has yet to be played.
凶手定会露出马脚
The killer will make a mistake,
而我会做好准备
and I'll be ready.
还是这么犀利 我的双马尾门徒
Still as sharp as ever,
my pig-tailed protégé.
费斯特叔叔
Uncle Fester.
剧名:第七章:
“如果你现在不伤害我”
你跟踪我多久了?
How long
have you been stalking me?
我今早才匆匆赶来
心头已然涌起怀旧之情
Just blew into town this morning
and was hit by a wave of nostalgia.
你不是没有上奈弗莫尔学院吗?
I thought you didn't go to Nevermore.
的确 你♥爸♥爸才是聪明的那个
I didn't. Your dad got all the brains.
但我总是给他惊喜
But I used to drop in on him.
一般是咬着匕♥首♥从天花板跳到他身上
Usually from the ceiling
with a dagger clutched between my teeth.
-只是为了让他保持警惕
-当然
-Just to keep him on his toes.
-Of course.
他告诉我发生了什么
He filled me in on what's been going on.
怪物、谋杀、骚乱
Monsters, murder, mayhem.
多有趣啊!
What fun!
我告诉他 我在波士顿有份活
但我会来看看你
I told him I had a job in Boston,
but I'd be checking up on you.
什么样的活?
What kind of job?
那种我需要找个地方躲几天的活
The kind that means I need somewhere
to lay low for a couple days.
这地方是我朋友的
This place belongs to a friend.
你竟然交了朋友
You've actually made a friend.
那可怜的孩子
一定会被装在裹尸袋里送回家
That poor kid
will be going home in a body bag.
Oh.
-我喜欢有零食的藏身处
-那些蜜蜂在冬眠
-I like a hideout that comes with snacks.
-Those bees are hibernating.
尤金把它们当孩子看
They're practically Eugene's children.
-Ooh.
也就是说不许吃它们!
That means do not eat them!
说起来
You know,
当你用反对的目光死死盯着我时
when you give me
that death stare of disapproval,
我会想起你母亲
you remind me of your mother.
说到可怕之事
Speaking of scary things,
你知道自己面对的是什么怪物吗?
you know what kind of monster
you're dealing with?
我还没能确定它的身份
I haven't been able to identify it.
Ooh.
它是海德
It's called a Hyde.
《化身博士》里的?
As in Jekyll and Hyde?
Mm-hmm.
你之前见过吗?
You've seen one before?
是的
Oh yeah.
1983年我在苏黎世
精神病罪犯研究所度假的时候
In '83, during my vacay at the Zurich
Institute for the Criminally Insane.
第一次做了脑叶切除术
Where I got my first lobotomy.
但是脑叶切除术就像纹身一样
能让人上瘾
But you know lobotomies.
They're like tattoos. Can't just get one.
告诉我海德的事
Tell me about the Hyde.
奥尔佳马拉科娃
Ah. Olga Malacova.
天啊 她简直是完美的化身
Jeez. She had it all.
美丽且聪慧 还有恋尸癖
Beauty, brains,
and a penchant for necrophilia.
奥尔佳曾是一名钢琴演奏家
Olga was a concert pianist,
直到有天晚上
她在弹奏肖邦奏鸣曲的时候变了身
until one night she transformed
in the middle of a Chopin sonata.
屠♥杀♥了十几名观众
Massacred a dozen audience members.
还有三个音乐评论家
And three music critics.
是什么刺♥激♥了她?
还是她自己就变了身?
What triggered her?
Or did she just change on her own?
不知道
No idea.
我只在小组电击治疗中见过她
I only saw her
in group electroshock therapy.
任何异类书籍里都没提到过怪物海德
There's never been any mention
of Hydes in any outcast book.
就这奈弗莫尔学院还号♥称收藏最全
And Nevermore is reputed
for having the best collection.
你查过纳撒尼尔福克纳的日记吗?
You try Nathaniel Faulkner's diary?
Mmm!
在创立奈弗莫尔学院之前
Before he founded Nevermore,
福克纳走遍世界
记录了每一个异类社区
Faulkner traveled the world,
cataloging every outcast community.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know this?
你以为你父母现在就知道腻歪
真是的
You think your parents can't keep
their hands off each other now, oy vey.
有天晚上 我突然去了哥梅兹的宿舍
I showed up unannounced one night
in Gomez's dorm room.
这么说吧 我没有打断一场枕头大战
Let's just say
I wasn't interrupting a pillow fight.
费斯特叔叔
-Uncle Fester.
那本日记在哪里?
-Yeah.
-The diary, where is it?
夜影图书馆
Nightshades Library.
你♥爸♥把我安置在那里
说我应该安顿下来 待上一段时间
Your dad parked me there and said
I should settle in for a long stretch.
就在那时
我发现了一个漂亮的小保险箱
And that's when I found
this nifty little safe.
我原本希望里面藏了现金或珠宝
结果却发现一本日记
I was hoping for a stash of cash or jewels
but instead I found a diary.
我们今晚溜进夜影图书馆
We'll sneak into
the Nightshades Library tonight.
在此期间 你低调行事
In the meantime, lay low.
如果你被发现
If you are discovered,
我会和你断绝关系
然后抓住你拿赏金
I will disown you and collect
the reward tied to your capture.
这是自然
I'd expect nothing less.
不许碰蜜蜂
-Leave the bees alone.
我的小说一开始
只是一部扭曲的虚构之作
My novel started out
as a twisted fiction,
但不知何故
现实将其变成了我的人生写照
but somehow reality has turned it
into my own personal looking glass.
去过盖茨旧宅之后
我心里萌发了许多疑问
My visit to the Gates mansion
has left me with so many questions.
如果劳蕾尔盖茨20年前就死了
那如今是谁睡在她的卧室里?
If Laurel Gates died 20 years ago,
then who's sleeping in her bedroom?
那些人为什么会有我的照片?
Why do they have photos of me?
那些人和海德有什么关系?
And what is their connection to this Hyde?
不管是谁 那些人显然会为了
掩饰自己的秘密而杀人
Whoever it is, they're clearly willing
to kill for their secret.
古迪预言 这种对答案的追求
将变成对孤独的追求
Goody predicted this quest for answers
would become a lonely pursuit.
当然 当我需要古迪的时候
她却无处可寻
Of course, Goody's nowhere
to be found when I need her.
死人和活人一样烦人 也一样不可靠
The dead can be just as annoying
and unreliable as the living.
嗨
Hi.
抱歉 我以为你还在为沃克镇长守灵
Sorry, I figured you were
still at Mayor Walker's wake.
剧集 | 星期三(2022) | 导航列表