剧集 | 星期三(2022) | 导航列表
我不想通过吃晚餐
或惊喜派对庆祝生日
I didn't want to celebrate my birthday
by going to dinner or a surprise party.
我想这么庆祝
I want to do this.
那你应该直接说
Then you shoulda just said so.
You didn't have to trick us.
没必要骗我们
你们要是想走 没人拦着
If you want to go, you can.
我去车♥库♥看看
I'm going to go check out the garage.
让我试试
Let me try.
就是白费力气
This is pointless.
我能试试吗?
Can I try?
Whoa.
狼人基因
Werewolf thing.
就是这辆车撞了市长
This hit the mayor.
好吧 事情变得吓人了
Okay. This just took a dark turn.
我们得马上给泰勒的爸爸打电♥话♥
We need to call Tyler's dad
right freaking now.
为什么?
Why?
好让他把我带回奈弗莫尔学院
害我被开除?
So he can take me back to Nevermore
and get me expelled?
绝对不行
It's not gonna happen.
今晚就是我的死期
This is the night I'm gonna die.
这就是盖茨一家
Here they are.
The Gates family.
他们在精神病里 算是很讲究的了
They scrub up well for psychopaths.
那是加勒特
There's Garrett,
那是他那憎恨异类的父亲 安塞尔
his outcast-hating father, Ansel,
你一定是劳蕾尔
and you must be Laurel.
他们早已逝去
They're all long gone.
所以问题来了
So the question is,
古迪为什么引我来这里?
why did Goody lead me here?
看够了吗?
Seen enough?
谁家的藏书阁里
没有一个诡异的内置祭坛呢?
Who doesn't have a spooky built-in altar
in their family library?
我们家的在客厅里
Ours is in the living room.
这样一整年的亡灵节
就能祭奠更多逝去的亲友
More seating for year-long
Dia de los Muertos.
(待我崛起)
(血雨将至)
还是热的
They're still warm.
好 泰勒 你去检查一楼其他地方
Tyler, you check
the rest of the ground floor.
我和伊妮德去楼上看看
Enid and I will search upstairs.
是吗?
We will?
好了
All right, you go left, I go right.
你去左边 我去右边
你真的想分头行动?在这里?
You seriously want to split up? In here?
恐怖电影里所有的好朋友
都是这么死的
That is literally how every best friend
dies in a horror movie.
我们搜查得越快 你就能越早离开
The faster we search,
the sooner you can leave.
不要 求你了
我怎么会在这里?
Why am I even here?
我知道我妈会怎么说
I know what my mom would say.
“伊妮德 你就是个受气包”
"Enid, you're a doormat."
“你太粘人了”
"You're too needy."
“强硬点
没人喜欢哭爹喊娘的小毛球”
"Show some teeth.
Nobody likes a desperate little furball."
闭嘴 妈妈 从我脑子里滚出去!
Shut up, Mom. Get out of my head!
星期三 你得看看这个
Wednesday, you need to see this.
床是铺好的
The bed's made.
没有灰尘或蜘蛛网
No dust or cobwebs…
“LG”?
"LG?"
劳蕾尔盖茨
Laurel Gates.
看来有人搬回了自己的旧房♥间
Looks like somebody moved back
into their old room.
不可能
It's not possible.
她25年前就淹死在海外了
She died 25 years ago, drowned overseas.
我们走
Let's go.
这真的是有史以来
最糟糕的闺蜜之夜!
This is officially
the worst girls' night out ever!
你们快出来!它来了!
Guys! Get out! It's here!
去升降架那里!
The dumbwaiter. Go!
天哪
Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God.
不 别用你的头巾!
No, not your snood!
住手
Stop.
天哪
Oh my God.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
这些是怪物受害者的身体部件
These are the body parts
from the monster's victims.
快走啊
Come on.
-你没事吧?
-你什么时候开始关心人了?
-You okay?
-Since when do you care?
你到底在想什么?
Wednesday, what the hell are you thinking?
我们得回去救泰勒!
We have to go back for Tyler!
怪物就在那里!
The monster's there!
伊妮德 拿着手电筒
Enid, hold this.
-那怪物还在里面!
-你受伤了 能走路吗?
-That thing is still inside!
-You're hurt. Can you walk?
你从哪里冒出来的?
Where'd you come from?
给
Here.
用这个
Take this.
他怎么了?
What happened to him?
谢谢你 医生
Thanks, Doc.
我不是故意求关注
Not to make this about me,
但我现在恐慌症完全发作了
but I am having
a full-blown panic attack now.
我们必须在威姆斯
发现我们离开之前赶回去
We need to get back
before Weems realizes we've been gone.
到底是怎么回事?
What the hell happened?
-都是因为你 是吧?
-等等 爸爸 别这样 我没事
-This was you, wasn't it?
-Wait, Dad, please. I'm okay.
警长 我知道你很生气
但我觉得你需要看点东西
Sheriff, I understand you're upset,
but I think you need to see something.
原本都在这里
It was all here.
尸体残肢和蓝色凯迪拉克
The… The… The body parts
and the blue Cadillac, the altar,
祭坛 还有摆满新鲜玫瑰花的卧室
and the bedroom filled with fresh roses.
是啊 但现在都不见了
Yeah, well, it's all gone now.
有人在我们离开后把这个地方清空了
Somebody cleared this place out
after we left.
听着 昨天我告诉你
所有迹象都指向这栋房♥子 我是对的
Listen, yesterday I told you all signs
pointed to this house, and I was right.
这就是你差点害死
我儿子和你朋友的理由吗?
That your justification for almost getting
my son and your friends killed? Huh?
你给我听好了
Now, you listen to me.
从现在开始 你不准再见泰勒
From this point forward,
you are forbidden from seeing Tyler,
也不准再跟这个案子有任何瓜葛
明白吗?
and you are forbidden from pursuing
anything to do with this case, understood?
你直接违反我的明确命令
在封锁期间离开校园
You directly violated my explicit order
and left campus during a lockdown.
更不用说将同伴
和你自己置于危险之中
Not to mention putting your peers
and yourself in danger.
所以要开除我 我明白
Which is grounds for expulsion. I know.
你完全有权利这么处罚我
And you have every right
to exercise that option.
但我真心相信
这将是你犯下的严重错误
I do believe it would be
a grave error on your part.
我认为现在你应该忏悔
亚当斯小姐 而不是目中无人
I think contrition might be in order
right now, Miss Addams. Not hubris.
我永远不会为努力揭露真♥相♥而道歉
I'll never apologize
for trying to uncover a truth.
这是什么?
What is this?
这是罗文的警告
It's a warning from Rowan.
他因为这个才想杀你吗?
Is this why he tried to kill you?
他母亲死前画的
His mother drew it before she died.
说我注定要毁掉学校
Said I was destined to destroy the school.
但在我看来 我是注定要拯救学校
But I think I'm meant to save it.
你知道这其中的利害关系
剧集 | 星期三(2022) | 导航列表