剧集 | 星期三(2022) | 导航列表
但我怀疑她是个被驱逐的殖民者
I don't know who Etsy is,
but I doubt she was an outcast settler.
你到底在这里干什么 小姐?
Just what the fudge
are you doing in here, missy?
阿琳夫人 日安
Mistress Arlene. How now?
是啊 日安
How now, indeed.
我说过集♥会♥所正在翻新
I proclaimed the meeting house
is under repair.
我知道你听到了
I know thoust heard me.
我告诉她门没锁
以及你想进一步了解克莱斯通
I told her the door was unlocked
and you were dying
to learn more about Crackstone.
是的 而且这个展示柜
本来就是打开的
Yes, and this display case
was already open.
-那本书是仿制品
-这还用说嘛
-That book's a replica.
-You don't say.
原件在上个月2点女巫审判时被偷了
The original was stolen last month
during the two o'clock witch trial.
那本书可能是你们这里唯一的真品
It was probably
the only authentic thing you have in here,
就这还收29.95美元一张票?
yet you still charge $29.95 a ticket?
闭嘴
Hold thy tongue.
我要重新分配你们两个
I'm reassigning you both.
去做搅软糖的工作
To fudge-churning duty.
那幅画中原来的集♥会♥所在哪里?
The original meeting house,
the one in that painting, where is it?
我怎么知道?
How the hell should I know?
我四月份才从斯科茨代尔搬来
I only moved here
from Scottsdale in April.
(乌利亚之铺 古董店)
有什么需要吗?
Can I help you?
真是让我毛骨悚然
Ooh. That gives me the heebie-jeebies.
我说不好
I don't know.
你觉得松鼠和老鼠会有结果吗?
You think squirrels and rats
could ever work out?
它们是两个完全不同的物种
I mean,
they're two totally different species.
可以啊
Oh, yeah.
当然了
I mean, totally.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
它们俩的共同点比你想象的要多
They have more in common than you think.
大多数人都害怕它们
所以就是我们…它们…
Most people are scared of them,
so it would just be us… them…
一起对抗整个世界
against the world.
Wow.
还挺…深刻的
That was… deep.
对了 你知道吗?
You know, by the way,
我很欣赏在爱伦坡杯上
你划破我们船底的表现
I totally dug the way you scratched out
the bottom of our boat at Poe Cup.
挺厉害的
It was pretty badass.
谢谢 你输了不生气吗?
Thanks. You're not mad you lost?
我只是在帮泽维尔
I was just doing a solid for Xavier.
他是我兄弟 但他好胜心超级强
I mean, he's my boy,
but he's super competitive.
他看起来与世无争的样子
Seems so laid-back.
大多数人都看不到我兄弟的阴暗面
Bro's got a darker side
most people don't see.
我觉得是因为他父亲…很有名
I think it's because his dad is…
well, you know, famous.
压力太大
All that pressure.
你知道这是我们聊过最久的一次吗?
You realize this is, like,
the longest conversation we've ever had?
戈耳工人被教导不与人交往
Gorgons are taught not to engage.
我不想不小心把某人变成石头
You know, I don't want
to accidentally stone someone.
我不怕被你变成石头
I'm not afraid of being stoned by you.
只是暂时的
It's just temporary.
真的吗?
Really?
你认真的吗?
You mean that?
当然了!
One hundo!
我想今晚偷偷溜到温室后面
So, um, I was thinking of sneaking
behind the greenhouse tonight.
今晚应该是蓝月
Supposed to be a blue moon.
每23年或者发生异事时才会出现
Only happens once every 23 years
or something crazy.
那里的景色应该超级美
Should get a killer view from there.
挺好 祝你玩得开心
Cool. Hey, have fun.
你知道那是很多学生
去亲热的地方 对吧?
You know that's where
a lot of kids go to hook up, right?
-场面会很尴尬
-阿贾克斯!
-I mean, it could get awkward.
-Ajax!
我整个早上
都在一边擦死在路边的动物
I just spent all morning flirting
and hinting and trying to act cute
一边对你调情暗示装可爱
就为了你能邀我约会
while brushing some roadkill
just so you would ask me on a date.
Oh!
原来你是为了这个
Oh! That's what you were doing.
你梳了那么久负鼠尾巴
我还挺奇怪的
I kind of wondered when you spent
so long brushing that opossum's tail.
所以今晚你想在温室后面见吗?
Hey, so you want to meet up
behind the greenhouse tonight?
对
Yes.
对 我想
Yes, I do.
嘿 阿贾克斯
你能帮我把獾牙医移到前窗吗?
Ajax, can you help me move
the badger dentist to the front window?
太好了!
Yes! I can't believe he asked.
真不敢相信他问出口了
你不是应该在朝圣者世界吗?
I thought you were
supposed to be at Pilgrim World.
我趁神志还清醒的时候就离开了
I deserted it
while my sanity was still intact.
是吗?
Oh yeah?
你想喝杯咖啡吗?
You want a coffee?
这是这一美妙任务的诸多好处之一
It's one of the many perks
of this wonderful assignment.
我来找泰勒
I'm actually here for Tyler.
-我告诉过你 他不是什么好人
-说过两次
I told you he was bad news.
Twice.
但我跟谁说话 是我自己的事
But who I speak to is my business.
你找我?
You rang?
还是老样子吗?
Want the usual?
还需要一些帮助
And some help.
你知道最初的朝圣者集♥会♥所吗?
17世纪的那个?
You know the original pilgrim
meeting house, the one from the 1600s?
集♥会♥所是否还在?
You know if it's still around?
它的遗址在科巴姆森林里
但现在差不多已成废墟
What's left is out in Cobham Woods,
but it's pretty much a ruin.
指给我看
Show me.
Uh…
这里 但不是什么好地方
There, but, look, it's kind of sketchy.
流浪汉和瘾君子把这里当作临时住所
Squatters and meth heads
use that place as a crash pad.
我爸每隔几周就会清理一次
My dad has it cleared out
every couple weeks.
你问这个干什么?
What's this about?
没什么
Nothing.
你对树林里的怪物越来越着迷了
You're becoming obsessed
with this monster in the woods thing.
难道你希望我对
马和男孩乐队着迷吗?
Would you rather I develop
an obsession with horses and boy bands?
谢谢你的帮助
Thank you for the help.
嘿 听着 那片遗址不好找
Hey, listen, the ruins
are kind of tricky to find.
我今天下午可以带你去 我2点下班
I could take you this afternoon.
My shift ends at 2:00.
如果我错过大型雕像落成典礼
Principal Weems would hang,
draw and quarter me
威姆斯校长会把我处以绞刑
五马分尸
if I miss the big statue dedication.
虽然听起来很诱人
但我还是想保持低调
And as enticing as that sounds,
I'd prefer to keep a low profile.
而且 我对大自然了如指掌
Besides, I know my way
around the great outdoors.
别告诉我你以前是女童子军
Don't tell me you were a Girl Scout.
我可以把女童子军当早餐吃
I could eat Girl Scouts for breakfast.
我有个叔叔为此进了监狱
I have an uncle
who went to prison for that.
我也期望过高了
剧集 | 星期三(2022) | 导航列表