剧集 | 爆笑女子乐队(2021) | 导航列表
但下张专辑一定会发的
but it is gonna be on the next album.
我保证 我们作为单曲来发
Ah. I promise. It'll be the single. Hm?
所以忘了这件事
Hm. So just forget about it.
今天是个大日子 你们为之奋斗的一切
This is a big day. Everything you've worked for.
你们想要收获的一切 想想这个
Everything you wanted. Hey? Remember, hm?
听我说
And listen to me...
我们下周就开始巡演
we start touring next week.
赛拉 还记得吗 格拉斯顿伯里音乐节
Saira? So, remember, yeah? Glastonbury.
格拉斯顿伯里音乐节诶
Remember? Glastonbury.
妈的
Fuck.
我们无能为力
SAIRA: There's nothing we can do.
我们什么都做不了 是他们临阵变卦的
Nothing we can do. Last- minute decision.
那我们该怎么办呢
So, what are we gonna do about this?
下一张专辑
The next album?
我只想来祝各位好运
Just wanted to wish you ladies luck.
你也听说了吗
You heard what happened?
是的 我很抱歉
Yeah. I'm sorry.
祝你们好运 很荣幸与你们合作
Good luck. It's been a pleasure.
有点诡异
That was weird.
是啊
Yeah.
哇 太棒了
Oh. Yes, man.
牛逼
Sick.
咱们是想到一块儿去了吗
Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?
发声吧 你的双唇是自♥由♥的
AMINA: Speak, for your two lips are free.
你的喉舌你来主宰
Your tongue is still your own.
嗨 大家好
Hi, everyone.
各位 -怎么了
Guys. What?
快过来 开始了 来吧
What? Guys. It's starting. Come on.
感谢各位参加我们的专辑发布会
SAIRA: Thank you for coming down for our album launch.
我们一直梦想在莫利科工作室录音
We've always dreamed of recording at Molico Studios
与埋汰老穆合作 我们做到了
with Dirty Mahmood, and we did it.
我们一直在期待这一天
We are so excited for this day,
把我们的音乐分享给大家
to be finally getting to share our music.
我们的专辑里本来有首新歌♥
We did have a new song on the album,
《感觉有层玻璃天花板》
"Glass Ceiling Feeling. "
可惜被从专辑中删掉了
Unfortunately, it's been dropped off the album.
公♥司♥不喜欢这首歌♥ 但我们喜欢
Our label didn't like it, but we like it.
所以 我们已经将它上传至我们的网站
So, we've gone ahead and uploaded it to our website.
整张专辑的原始混音 都可以免费下载
The whole album free to download with our original mixes.
把链接分享出去
Share the link!
我们得把链接分享出去
We all need to share the link.
怎么没人排练
MOMTAZ: Why is no one rehearsing?
表演几小时后就要开始了
The showcase starts in a few hours- -
疯批女子的新专辑被泄露了
Lady Parts' new album has been leaked.
什么 她们知道吗 快给赛拉打电♥话♥
What? Wh- - Do they know? Wait- - Call Saira now.
是赛拉泄露的
Saira leaked it.
什么
What?
好吧 感谢各位的捧场
Alrighty, you've been an absolute joy,
但我们得跑了
but we're going to have to run.
呃 爱你们 多喝点哈
Uh, big lovel Stay hydrated.
抓住她 快
Get her. Hey!
系好安全带
Buckle up.
我们刚做了什么
What did we just do?
我不知道 我不知道 但感觉好爽
I don't know. I don't know, but it felt good.
噢 这里直行
Oh, go straight here.
等等 我们要去哪
Wait, where are we going?
好了 我知道这是件振奋人心的事
Okay, everyone, I know this is all very exciting,
但也许大家可以开始排练了
but we should probably do a bit of rehearsing.
好吗 我们不能 有人在听吗
Yeah? It's- - Can we just- - ? Is anyone listening?
什么
What?
嘿 蒙塔兹
Hey, Momtaz.
想问下你们还有没有地方 再加个乐队进来
Uh, we were wondering if you had space for another band?
呃 不好说 我这里好像订满了歙
I mean, I don't know. My books are kind of full.
你们得先排候补名单
You'll have to join the waiting list.
啊 真的吗
Ah, is it?
自从我们被唱片公♥司♥抛弃
AMINA: Since we got dropped by the label,
赛拉就住在比斯玛家思考人生
Saira was crashing at Bisma's until she figured things out.
爱伊莎又开上她的豪车了
And Ayesha was back to driving her limo.
没错 我们就像回到了从前
Sure, it was like we were in the before times,
回到了我们的旧世界
back in our old worlds,
但我们焕然一新 更成熟了
but as new women...mature women.
嘿 大家好
Hey, everyone.
喂 你个小女匪
Oi, you little villain.
塔兹
Taz.
画得真好
Nice drawing.
谢谢 谢谢
Thanks. Thanks.
我们又聚在了一起
AMINA: We were back together.
姐♥妹♥们♥联合起来的感觉真不错
It felt great. Sisters united.
只不过 我还有一项未竟之事
Only one last piece of business needed attending to.
轮到我赌把大的了
My turn to ante- up.
等等 等等 先停车
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Stop! Stop!
加油 阿米娜
Go for it, Amina!
我并不完美
*I'm not a perfect person*
很多事我希望能做得不一样
*There's many things I wish I didn't do*
但我愿意不断学习
*But I continue learning*
我从没想过要伤害你
*I never meant to do Those things to you*
所以在我走之前 请听我说
*And so I have to say before I go*
我只想告诉你
*That I just want you to know*
我找了那个理由
*I've found a reason for me*
让我改变过去的自己
*To change who I used to be*
前面的开啊 -一个重新开始
Fucking move! *Areason*
的理由 -别乱
*To start over new*Pipe down.
这个理由就是你
*And the reason is you*
很抱歉我伤害了你
*I'm sorry that I hurt you*
我每天都在自责不已
*It's something I must live with everyday*
我给你造成的痛苦
*And all the pain I put you through*
我希望我能全都带走
*I wish that I could Take it all away*
做那个接住你眼泪的人
*And be the one Who catches all your tears*
所以请听我说
女 That's why I need you To hear*
我找到了那个理由
*I've found a reason for me*
想让我改变过去的自己
* To change who I used to be*
一个重新开始的理由
*A reason to start over new*
这个理由就是你
*And the reason is you*
这个理由就是你 -我要报♥警♥了
*And the reason is you*I'm gonna call the police.
马上就结束 -这个理由就是你
It'll be over soon. *And the reason is you*
我买♥♥过这首歌♥的
I have this song.
这可是O0年代中的经典之作 -理由就是你
That's a mid- 2000s classic. *And the reason is you*
好了 我们就唱到这里
Okay, okay we'll stop there.
乐队 收拾家伙儿事 快撤
AII right, band! Let's pack up! People, let's go! Let's go!
这个不要了 都拖进去
I'm leaving them. Strap in.
好的 把后面东西塞好
Right. Tuck in the back!
刚才很棒 阿米娜·侯赛因
That was pretty great, Amina Hussein.
让人蛮不好意思的
Pretty, pretty cringe...
但真的很棒
...but great.
我也得赌个大的啊 毕竟
Well, I had to ante- up, because.
不能被混音带比下去
what beats a mixtape?
啊 你听过了 对不起 我
Uh- - You heard it. Ah......Sorry. No, I- - It was- -
不不 很完美 我喜欢
No, no. It was perfect. I loved it.
很抱歉对你说了那些话
And I'm so sorry for what I said to you.
你不是个随大流的混♥蛋♥
You're not a basic bitch.
没事 我原谅你 其实我是有点那样 所以没事
It's fine. I forgive you, but I kind of am, so it's all good.
我喜欢你 不是因为比利喜欢你
And I like you, and not because Billy likes you,
因为我就是喜欢你
because I like you.
好吧 行 我做到了
AMINA: Okay, yeah, so I did it.
我得走了 我必须走了
Gotta go. I had to.
快点 -来吧
AYESHA: Hurry, man! SAIRA: Come on!
快点走吧
Come on! Go!
阿米娜 我们得走了
Amina! We've gotta go!
当然 我的灵魂是否将从此
AMINA: Sure, we can quibble about
打入地狱不得翻身呢 这值得商榷
whether or not my soul is destined for eternal damnation.
剧集 | 爆笑女子乐队(2021) | 导航列表