剧集 | 爆笑女子乐队(2021) | 导航列表
对不起 我
Sorry. I'm n- -
你没事吧 -就是荷尔蒙
You okay? It's just hormones.
没事的 对不起 我是爱评判别人
That's all. It's- - I'm sorry. I'm sorry if I'm judgey.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
不行 不可以这样
It's okay. No, no. It's not okay.
如果我的孩子也认为我爱评判别人
What if my kid doesn't wanna talk to me
就不跟我谈心了怎么办
because she thinks I'm judgey?
不 对不起 你听我说
No, no, no, no. No. Oh, I'm sorry. Okay. Listen. Listen.
你的孩子会跟你谈心的 好吗 听着
Your kid will talk to you. Okay? Okay, look. Look, um...
听我说 比利
Listen, Billy- -
比利亲我了 然后我 我也靠了上去
Billy...kissed me, and- - I don't know. I lingered.
就一点点 仅此而已
For a bit. That's just what happened.
我知道
I know. I know. Okay?
这是一张通往烈火地狱的单程票
It's a one- way ticket to the fiery pits of hell, you know?
带上防晒霜吧 因为我要被地狱之火烤熟了
Bring on the factor- fifty, cause I'mma get a roasted.
我太坏了 对不起 很抱歉
I feel awful. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
别生我的气 对不起
Please don't be angry at me. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
阿米娜
Amina?
如果连你都要下地狱
If you are going to hell,
那我们其他人就没救了
then really isn't any hope for the rest of us.
你是个好人
You're a good person, okay?
我爱你
And I love you.
和诺尔敞开心扉坦诚相待的感觉真好
It felt good to finally be open and honest with Noor.
再也没有秘密
No more secrets.
我已经为你们这样的乐队等待良久
You're the band I've been waiting for a really long time.
我觉得疯批女子有爆火潜质
Okay, I think Lady Parts could be huge,
我能帮你们实现
and I can help you get there.
好的 我会跟其他人商量的
Okay, I'll talk to the others,
但我说了 我们已经有经纪人了
but, like I said, we've already got management.
好吧 你们想有多成功呢
AlI right. How successful do you want to be?
如果你们愿意职业生涯都花在婚礼演出
Cause if you want to spend your career playing weddings
和英国各地的小场馆里 那么没问题
and little venues across the U. K, then yeah, sure, fine,
继续听你朋友的
stay with your mate.
但如果你们想要受众更广的大平台
But if you want a real, wide- reaching platform
展示自己的歌♥声 我觉得你们一定可以
for your voice, which I think you can have,
那就让我帮你们
then let me help you.
你们现在本该出专辑的
And right now you should be recording an album.
我知道 我们会出的
I- - I know and, and we will.
我们要在莫里科工作室
We've actually got two days
和埋汰老穆一起录两天
with Dirty Mahmood in Molico Studios.
埋汰老穆很棒
Oh, wow. Dirty Mahmood's great.
真的 你们正需要这样的制♥作♥人
Yeah. No, it's perfect for you guys, actually.
莫里科工作室也很好 但就两天吗
And Molico is fantastic. But two days?
你们需要两周或者一个月
I mean, you need two weeks or a month.
这是你们第一张专辑 很重要的
It's your first album. It's important.
我知道 只是
I know. It's- - It's just- -
听着 一份唱片合约可以支付埋汰老穆
Look, a record deal would cover all recording costs
制♥作♥首张专辑的全部费用
for a debut album with Dirty Mahmood.
但要按照流程来
But done properly.
看看他给乡绅姐妹做的歌♥
I mean, what he did with Sister Squire,
他是个天才 你们不能操之过急
the man's a genius, you know? You can't be rushed.
我喜欢乡绅姐妹 她太了不起了
I love Sister Squire! Heh. She's incredible.
我一直在听她的黑胶唱片
Yeah. I listen to her vinyl all the time.
我需要听到她的声音 你懂吗
Like, I need her in my ears, you know?
我知道 她走在时代前端
Yeah, I know. She's ahead of her time.
其实 你们疯批女子乐队
Yeah. You- - Actually, you, Lady Parts,
让我想起他
you remind me of her, actually.
另一方面 塔兹
Taz, on the other hand,
在这段时间里一直在努力工作
was spending the hiatus hustling hard,
不顾一切地为我们筹集录制这张专辑的资金
desperate to find the funds for us to record the album.
他是最后一个推广人了
He was the last promoter. I just- - I- -
我没办法了
I don't have the grease. Psh.
振作起来 孩子 梦想是免费的
Chin up, kiddo. "The dream is free.
但实现是有代价的
The hustle is sold separately. "
这话哪来的
Where'd you get that?
励志名言网
Inspirationalquotes. com
你知道那个傻帽儿跟我说什么吗
You know what this guy says to me? This- - This prick?
他说 你是谁啊
He says, "Who are you? "
如果你的乐队像你说的
"Right? If your band are so great
这么出色 那么
like you say they are, then wh- -
她们为什么要听你的啊 你是谁啊
Why are they with you? What- - Who are you? "
好吧
All right then.
你是谁呢 -我不知道 怎么
Who are you? - I don't know. What- - ?
你做了这么多 却不知道自己是谁
You're doing all this insane shit and "I don't know? "
蒙塔兹录音室是干什么的
I- - I- - I- - I- - What is Momtaz Records?
我不知道
I don't know!
蒙塔兹 你认真的吗
Momtaz, seriously?
青年俱乐部
Youth clubs.
你想让录音室变成青年俱乐部 做慈善吗
You want Momtaz Records to be a youth club? Like a...charity?
不 就是
No, it- - Uh...It's just- I'm- -
现在没有青年俱乐部或社区中心
There are no youth clubs or community centers anymore,
让孩子们在那里一起演奏音乐了
where kids can play music together.
没有这种地方了 所以呢
Uh, th- There's no spaces. Okay, so?
所以
So...
我想
Yeah, I guess- -
蒙塔兹录音室提供一个空间
Momtaz Records would be a space- -
一个空间
A space.
让乐队能够成长
Yeah, for- - For bands to grow themselves.
找到自己的特色 有一个舞台
You know, find their sound, have a platform.
我或者别人来管理
Looked after by me or something.
但也是门生意
But it- - Right, it'll be a business, somehow, with- -
会有晚会和演出什么的
I mean, nights and events and- -
天 我不知道了
Gosh, I don't know.
看 也不是很难
See? That wasn't so hard. Hm.
当蒙塔兹思考她未来的时候
As Momtaz pondered what her future could be.
比斯玛也陷入了沉思
Bisma, too, was in deep contemplation.
她是谁 她想成为怎样的人
Who was she? And how did she want to be seen?
是信仰危机吗
Is this a crisis of faith?
不 我对信仰从未如此坚定 不是这样的
No. I've never been stronger in my faith. It's not about that.
好吧 那是
Okay, so...
是
It's- - Ah- -
我喜欢戴头巾
I love my headscarf.
头巾以很多方式 不同的方式赋予我力量
It- - It gives me strength in so many ways, different ways,
但我也是一名黑人女性
but- - I am also a Black woman and- -
头发是其中很重要的一部分
And hair is an important part of that.
弱化穆♥斯♥林♥的形象不会让你
Looking less Muslim isn't gonna make you
更受粉丝欢迎 泰法就戴头巾啊
more popular with fans. Taifa wears a hijab.
我知道 瓦西姆 这不是受不受欢迎的问题
I know that, Wasim! It's not about being popular!
你有在听我说话吗
Are you even listening to me? I'm just- -
我只想弄明白
I'm just trying to figure this out.
我只想把自己弄明白
I'm just trying to figure myself out.
那周末去做个水疗 做做指甲怎么样
Maybe a spa weekend? And, um, get your nails done?
我天啊 什么鬼
Oh, my God. What the fuck?
我只想尝试另一种自我表达的方式
I just wanna try a different form of self- expression.
我以为你会支持我
I- - I thought maybe you'd be more supportive.
我知道 很抱歉 我很支持你 我只是有点害怕
I know. Look, I know. I'm sorry. I support you. I'm just scared.
你知道人言可畏
You know how people are.
大家会质疑你 你的信仰
People are going to question you and your faith.
说出恶毒的言辞 极其恶毒
And they can be mean. Really, really mean.
假穆♥斯♥林♥”之类的
"Fake Muslim"and all that.
你知道的
Look. I mean- - You know!
我们能想到的那些想摘下头巾的女人
Look, any woman who we know has ever tried to take it off,
最后都身败名裂 宝贝
they have a shit time of it. Look, baby.
我爱你
I love you.
我也相信 你应该
And I believe that you should do
想做什么就能做什么
whatever it is that you want.
可是 这个决定
But this- -
学生 妻子 母亲
Schoolgirl. Wife. Mother.
这就是我的一生 瓦西姆
That was my journey, Wasim.
学生 妻子 母亲
Schoolgirl. Wife. Mother.
剧集 | 爆笑女子乐队(2021) | 导航列表