剧集 | 爆笑女子乐队(2021) | 导航列表
她很崇拜你 -知道她对我说了什么吗
She worships you. Know what she said to me then?
“我可以付钱给你 我很有钱“
"I can pay you. ""I'm flush, "she says.
想让我怎么回
What am I supposed to say to that?
太好了 正好我很穷 还无家可归
"That's nice. Well, I'm poor, homeless
睡在我朋友家的地板上
and sleeping on my frend's floor? "
别往心里去
Don't take it personally. Wh- -
你先去试装吧
Why don't you try something on? Hm?
雪儿 你想让我穿什么
Chelle. What do you want me to wear?
我就是任你打扮的娃娃
Barbie at the ready. Dress me up.
好 我想想 抱歉 打扰下
'Kay, let's see. Oh, heh, sorry. Sorry. Excuse me?
你可以温柔一点吗 这是件孤品
If you could just not do that. That's a one of a kind pieces.
抱歉了
Yeah, sorry, mate.
来 我来帮你 -谢谢你 麻烦了
Here, I'll help. Okay. Thank you. Yeah, please.
天啊 怎么这么多无袖装
AMINA: Oh, dear lord. So much bare arm.
我在外人心中就这个形象么 紧身暴露
Was this how they saw me? Tight- fitted?
他们都知道我犯的罪了
Did they know of my transgression?
我吻了一个异教♥徒♥
That I had kissed a non- believer.
他们怎么可能知道的
How could they possibly know?
打扰下 雪儿 你好
Uh, excuse me? Excuse me, Chelle? Hi, hello.
不好意思 这种衣服对我来说太露了
Uh, sorry, this is all a little, heh, out there for me?
我不知道是怎么看我的
Uh, I don't know who you think I am,
但我不是那种露胳膊的女生
but I'm not a bare- arm kind of girl, okay?
你 你真是这么看我的吗
Is that- - Is that what you think? Hm? Hm?
不是啊 不 我的设计理念是叠穿 叠穿
Um, no. No, uh, the idea is that we layer. Layering.
叠穿 是 好
Layering, right, yeah. Yeah.
但这些衣服都这么紧身
But it's all so tight fitted,
要怎么叠穿呢
so how could I layer it without everything being even tighter?
问个问题 嗨
Oh! Um...Question. Hi, hello.
抱歉 我架子上的衣服为什么
Sorry. I'm sorry. Um, everything on my rail
都这么 怎么说 宽松呢
is sort of, I don't know, loose- fitted.
这这这 是为什么
Is that- - Is- Is that- - Why- Why is that?
大号♥是一种风格 我会设计很多大号♥衣服
Oversized is a style. I do a lot of oversized, so...
好吧 我明白了
Ah, okay, heh, understood.
那我再问一下
Follow- up question:
为什么偏偏把大号♥衣服给我
Why- - Why have I got all the oversized options
而别人的衣服都很紧身
when everybody else's is more tight- fitted?
哦 真棒
Uh- - Ooh. Oh, yes.
我可以穿这个 我喜欢松垮一点 松垮风
I could do a bit of this. I love baggy. I do baggy.
不不不不不不
Uh, no- - No, no, no. No, no, no, no, no.
抱歉 不行 我们都给你设计好造型了
Sorry. No, we've pulled pieces and complete looks for you.
抱歉 这都经过我们深思熟虑的
Oh, sorry, this is all thought out.
赛拉 爱伊莎 我们
Saira, Ayesha, let's- -
我们来拍些照片吧
Let's get you guys out to shoot something, why don't we?
好吧 我会给她们定妆
Yeah, no, I'll just powder them.
完成最后的造型
Final touches before you- -
哦 -什么 不
Oh! What? No.
好吧
Uh, okay.
女士们
Ladies.
我觉得自己好傻
I feel like an idiot.
你看着是挺傻 所以没毛病
Yeah, well, you look like one, so the shoe fits.
好吧 呃
Okay, uh,
你们能站近一点吗
could we try standing a bit closer to each other?
听着 我就觉得为啥我分到的都是慈母装
Listen, I- I just I feel like I've got all the mumsie stuff.
我的设计才不慈母
My work's not mumsie.
不 不 不是这个意思
No. Heh. No. Not at all.
我 好吧
I- - Fine.
这也太紧了吧
AMINA: This is practically spray on.
他们把我当谁了
Who do they think I am?
就因为我不小心吻了个男生
Just cause I accidentally kissed a boy
就该被这公开处刑吗
I should be down with full frontal?
试着靠在对方身上
Maybe lean on each other.
你懂得 像朋友一样
You know...like friends would.
太好了
That's great.
把你胳膊放在她肩上
Uh, put your arm on her shoulder.
非常棒 爱伊莎 胳膊搂着赛拉
Lovely. And, Ayesha, put your arm'round Saira.
啊 有意思
PHOTOGRAPHER: Ah, interesting.
我想说的是 我的衣服都不太讨喜
What I'm saying is my stuff is less flattering.
我会根据不同的体型
I chose looks according to what suits
来设计造型 所以
different body types, so...Heh.
那我是什么体型 裹到看不见”吗
And my body type is what exactly? "Hide that shit? "
不 不是的
No, no...
阿米娜 回我一下 我真的很抱歉
Amina, please respond. I'm really, really sorry.
啊 比利又发信息了 我该怎么办
AMINA: Ah. More messages from Billy. What do I do?
这里好热 太热了
Oh, it's hot in here. It's too hot.
嘿 比利都跟我说了
Hey, Billy told me what happened.
希望你没事
Hope you're okay.
啊 阿赫桑也知道了
Ah. Ahsan knows too.
很快就会人尽皆知了
Oh, soon everyone will know.
这里真的很热 怎么这么热
Oh, it's really hot in here. Why is it so hot?
试着注视对方
Uh, try looking at each other.
看向对方 转向对方
Take a look at each other, turn to each other.
转向对方 真可爱 非常好
Turn to each other. Lovely. There you go.
不不不 不行
No, no! No, no, no, no, no, no, no. It's not- -
好吧 你是想 我知道你想干嘛
Okay, are you trying- - That what you're trying to do?
我明白 我都懂
I- - I get it. I see it. I see it.
每个人每个人都觉得 不是的 听着
Everyone Everyone think- - No! Cause, listen.
我需要私人空间 我们不能再
I need personal space, 'cause we can't just be
不能再靠近了 知道吗
getting so close like that, all right? Yeah?
我我我 没关系
I- - I- - I- - I- - I- Ijust- - Heh. It's fine.
我穿这个就可以
I'll just wear these.
但这都不是完整的造型
But those aren't complete looks.
听着 我不会走进你的工作室
Listen, I wouldn't just show up to your studio,
对着你的歌♥指手画脚 彻底搞砸你的艺术
rewrite one of your songs and completely fuck up your art.
得了吧 这才不是艺术
Oh, come on, this isn't art!
我得把这个脱下来 好紧 好紧
I need to get this off. It's too tight. It's too tight.
雪儿 嗯 对不起
AMINA: Chelle? Um, sorry!
没错 拍摄取消了
AMINA: So, yeah, the photoshoot was called off.
显然 我们的表现让人难以招架
Apparently, our behavior was challenging.
显然 我们都受到了某种巨大冲击
A direct result of a headbutt to the core wound,
第二妻负全责
courtesy of Second Wife.
后果是什么呢 钱没赚到 没法录音 发不了专辑
The outcome? No money, no studio time, no album.
真不懂你们今天是怎么了
I don't know what got into you all today,
但讲真 太难堪了
but honestly, it was not pretty.
我们需要这份工作 真的需要
Okay, we- - We needed this. We really needed this.
我现在还得再找份活儿
Now I've got to find us another paid job
拜托 我不想再去了
before...pulls out. No more, please.
肯定还要再去
MOMTAZ: Yes, more.
专辑的录制费用
The album recording's
不是大风刮来的 赛拉
not going to pay for itself, Saira.
剧集 | 爆笑女子乐队(2021) | 导航列表