剧集 | 爆笑女子乐队(2021) | 导航列表
赛拉 我们讨论过了
Saira, we've talked it through.
我们想聊聊你的新歌♥创意
Let's talk about your song ideas.
对 我们之前过于否定你了
Yeah, we shut you down pretty hard.
是我们不好 对不起
It wasn't nice of us. Sorry.
赛拉
Saira?
我们做好了准备
AMINA: We were ready
要帮赛拉写首新歌♥
to help Saira write a new song.
她需要表达什么都可以
Let her express what she needed.
可后来
But then- -
留着漂亮胡子的帅小伙儿
*Bashir with the good beard*
你真漂亮 你真漂亮
*You're so pretty You're so pretty*
你真漂亮
*You're so pretty*
留着漂亮胡子的巴希尔
*Bashir with the good beard*
你说你觉得我很奇怪
*You say you think I'm weird*
留着好看胡子的帅小伙
*Bashir with the good beard*
你不爱我吗 要不要爱下看看
*Won't you love me? Won't you love me? *
留着漂亮胡子的巴希尔
*Bashir with the good beard*
你已离开 消失不见
*You've gone and disappeared*
公♥司♥听了我们的歌♥后
AMINA: The label had listened to our tracks
认为我们的音乐需要润色
and they thought our music needed finessing.
很好 很好 改得棒 兄弟
Beautiful. Beautiful. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, great man.
我喜欢 咱们就这么唱
I like it. Let's go with it.
你为什么不爱我
*Why won't you love me? *
为什么不回我短♥信♥
*Why won't you text me back? *
不不不 这不是芭乐歌♥ 不需要钢琴 赛拉你说句话
No, no, no! It's not a ballad. It don't need a piano. Saira.
拜托冷静 我只是随便弹弹
Chill, yeah? We're just spit- balling,
单纯从音乐考虑
musically speaking.
吕西安
Lucien. Hm?
我们喜欢之前的样子 我们想这么唱
Yean, um, we like it like that. We want it like that.
我只是稍微润下色 没必要生气
Just giving it a polish. No need to get upset.
弗雷迪只是来帮你的
Freddie is just going to help you with ideas
给你的独奏出出主意 让它更强
for your guitar solo, yeah? Make it stronger.
你好 -你好
Hello. Heh. Hi.
听着 我喜欢我的吉他独奏
Uh, listen, I like my guitar solo.
我觉得它已经很强了
I think it's strong as it is,
所以恕我直言 弗雷迪
so with all due respect, Freddie,
我不觉得你的服务能
I don't think your services will- -
我们知道你喜欢 阿米娜
We know you like it, Amina,
但我们希望听众也喜欢 对吧
but we want our audience to like it too, right?
我还是直说了吧
AMINA: I shan't mince my words:
卢西安 我们的艺人开♥发♥负责人 是个登峰造极的混♥蛋♥
Lucien, our A&R guy, was a wanker of the highest order.
我以为这个过程会让赛拉勃然大怒
I thought Saira would be livid at the proceedings,
但她却像事不关己一样
but it was like she wasn't even there.
乐队正式开会
BISMA: Band meeting is now in session.
克拉丽斯 赶快把吕希安换掉
Clarice, we need you to get Lucien out of our bums.
让他滚得越快越好
Extraction team, pronto.
他破坏了我们作品 我们的一切
He's really unpicking all our work, everything that we- -
他玷污了我们的声音
He's fucking with our sound!
还有你 你♥他♥妈♥在玩什么《西线无战事》
And you, All Quiet on the Western Front, what the fuck?
听着 你们只要配合一下就好
Look, you- You've just gotta play the game.
让他稍微调一下
Yeah, let him do his tweaks- -
我们也能稍微调一下他的老二么
Yeah, should we tickle his balls as well?
这不仅是微调了 克拉丽斯
These are a bit more than tweaks, Clarice.
简直就是千刀万剐
Death by a thousand cuts.
更像是被凌迟处死
Death by a thousand cunts more like.
听着 你们 就跟他们合作一下嘛
Look, you- Collaborate with them.
还是你们的歌♥ 还是你们来唱
It's still your songs, your sound.
他们只想经个手 宣示所有权
They just wanna do their pass, feel some ownership.
等你们今后出名了
Later on, when you've made a name for yourself,
有了更多的话语权
that's when you'll have the power
就可以让吕西安滚蛋
to tell Lucien to go fuck himself.
好吧 那要到什么时候
AlI right, cool, when will that be?
下一张专辑
The next album.
意味着我们必须牺牲这一张吗
We're just meant to sacrifice this one?
赛拉 你聋了么
Saira, are you hearing this?
克拉丽斯 我们要你去告诉吕西安
AYESHA: Clarice, we need you to get Lucien
还有他手下那群披头散发的小混♥蛋♥
and his little merry band of floppy- haired twats
把脏手从我们的音乐上拿开
to get their grubby hands off our music!
我也想这么做 爱伊莎 但正如我告诉赛拉的一样
I would love to, Ayesha, but like I told Saira,
这张专辑的版权归他们所有 好吗
they own the rights to the album. Okay?
所以 真把他们惹毛了 他们可以压着不发
So, they can sit on it if they want to,
他们可以压着好几年都不发
they cannot release it if they want to, for years,
这种情况发生我是没见过的
and I've seen it happen.
这些唱片公♥司♥ 他们可记仇了
Yeah, these label bros, they can be vindictive.
所以咱们低个头 好吗
So just- Just get your heads down, yeah?
友好点 录完了事
Play nice and- - And j- - Get it done.
好吧 今天大家都放个假吧
Look, well, why don't you take the rest of the day off, yeah?
休息一下
Have a rest.
也许我们就是很烂
Maybe we're just actually shit?
闭嘴 阿米娜 我们他妈的牛逼坏了
Shut up, Amina, man. We're fucking great.
我们今天早上都没礼拜 昨天也没有
We didn't pray this morning. Or yesterday.
跟这有什么关系
What has that got to do with anything?
我不知道 上天在惩罚我们
I don't know. Karma kicking our asses.
但 唱片公♥司♥真的喜欢我们吗
It's just- - Does the label even like us?
还是说我们只是他们转型的工具
Or are we their novelty act or something?
吸引黑人和棕色人种 -给我闭嘴 阿米娜
The token Black and browns. Amina, shut up, man.
你总爱灭自己威风 -我没有
You're always putting us down! No, I'm not.
你有 你就有
Yeah, you are. Yeah, you are.
我什么时候有了 -刚才就是
When did I do that? Just now you did it.
你总这样 你问她啊 她就是
You do this all the time. Ask her. She's the one- -
爱伊莎 淡定
Ayesha, relax.
嘿 她这会儿知道说话了
Oh, fuck me. She speaks.
你倒是够淡定 替大家淡定完了
Relax when you're relaxed enough for all of us.
你根本不在乎
You don't even care.
我不在乎
I don't care?
你觉得我不在乎
You think I don't care?
我想写的东西不能写
I- - I can't write what I want,
而已经写出来的东西 都
and the songs we have written, well, they're- -
感觉就像自己家着火了 而我却
It's like our house is on fire, and I- -
我炒掉了我最好的朋友
I fired my best friend for this.
我亲手炒掉的 是我♥干♥的 操
I did that. I did that. Fuck!
我预约了一整天
I am booked in for today
你们要是有什么想说的
if you want to lay anything down.
就直抒胸臆吧
Get some things off your chest.
也许我们真的很烂
*Maybe we're just Actually shit*
错 你知道我们牛逼坏了
*No, you know We're fucking great*
可我们今天早上没礼拜
*But we didn't pray This morning*
昨天也没有
*Or even yesterday*
也许我们只是一个转型工具
*Maybe we're a novelty act*
用来吸引黑人和棕色人群
*The token Black and browns*
拜托闭嘴 我受够了
*Please shut up I've had enough*
你总是这样灭自己威风
*Of you putting us down*
种族性别歧视仇外主义满人间
Supercalifragi- racist- sexist- xenophobic*
是我们的错觉吗 他们为何总想拥有我们
*Is it us or is it them? Why are they trying to own us? *
孤独悲伤破碎满人间
*Supercalifragi- losers Lonely, sad and broken*
不得喘息 日渐麻木 生活在慢动作中
*Overwhelmed and numbing out Living in slow- motion*
感觉有层玻璃天花板
*Glass ceiling feeling*
感觉有层玻璃天花板
*Glass ceiling feeling*
感觉有层玻璃天花板
*Glass ceiling feeling*
感觉有层玻璃天花板
*Glass ceiling feeling*
白人男孩用音乐贩卖♥♥性感
*White boys out here Selling sex*
我们少数族裔只能贩卖♥♥愤怒
*We're ethnic selling rage*
大家不想听这个
*That ain't What the people want*
永远也登不上主流舞台
*That don't make The main stage*
玻璃天花板
*Glass ceiling feeling*
让我觉得自己像傻瓜
*Got me feeling like a fool*
困在主人的房♥子里 做主人的工具
*Stuck in the master's house With the master's tools*
种族性别歧视仇外主义满人间
Supercalifragi- racist- sexist- xenophobic*
是我的错觉吗 他们为何总想控制我们
*Is it us or is it them? Why are they trying to own us? *
孤独悲伤破碎满人间
*Supercalifragi- losers Lonely, sad and broken*
剧集 | 爆笑女子乐队(2021) | 导航列表