剧集 | 爆笑女子乐队(2021) | 导航列表
好吧 -我知道 我抱歉
Okay. Yeah, I know, I'm sorry.
接受有人被我的魅力折服
Is someone finding me attractive
对你来说就那么难吗
that unfathomable to you
他们一定是喜欢我的异域风对吗
that they must be exoticizing me?
什么阿米娜 我不是这个意思
What? No, Amina, that's not what I meant.
也许我也喜欢他的异域风呢
Maybe I'm exoticizing him.
你想过吗 我得承认
Ever thought of that? I mean, I gotta say,
我确实很喜欢那种朝气蓬勃的唐·麦克林风啊
I do love me some, you know, young, floppy- haired Don McLean.
哦 么么么 好好吃
"Ooh! Nom- nom- nom. Yummy. "
对了 你前女友不也是白人吗
What- - Hey, wasn't your last girlfriend white?
她也是在异域化你吗
Was she- - Was she exoticizing you? Or n- -
等等 这种事对你而言不存在 对吗
No, wait, it doesn't apply to you, does it?
因为你是个完美的男人
Because you're this perfect man,
我只是个不讨喜的怪胎
and I'm just this unlovable freak.
你不想要我
Just because you don't want me
不代表所有人都不想要
doesn't mean no one else will.
我想要你 阿米娜
I do want you! Amina- -
我 确实很想要你
I do...want you.
你认真的吗
Are you being serious right now?
怎么了
What?
所以 现在有别人喜欢我了
So, now someone else possibly likes me,
你突然间也喜欢了吗
you like me, too, all of a sudden?
这还真的
That's really- -
不愧是你啊
That's really basic of you.
不不 阿米娜 我只想
No, no- Amina, um- - Just want- -
不 别烦我
No, just fucking leave me alone!
终于来到了第二天
AMINA: It was a new day,
赛拉让我们去莫里科工作室汇合
and Saira had asked us to meet her at Molico Studios.
我们之间的所有问题 在这个闪耀时刻
All our problems were momentarily suspended
都暂时搁置了
in this glorious presence.
好疯狂啊
It's crazy right?
我们进到了莫里科工作室
We're in Molico Studios.
莫里科工作室耶
Molico fucking Studios!
哇 我们做到了
Yo! Wow! We've done it.
真没想到塔兹有这个能耐
BISMA: How did Taz get us in?
听着 我没有邀请塔兹来 因为我想
Listen. I haven't invited Taz to this, because I wanted
先和大家好好谈谈 然后再
to talk it through with you lot first, before- -
听着 我知道这很不仗义
Look, I know it's shitty but- -
好吧 我就直说了
Okay, I'm just gonna- -
我认识一个女人 叫克拉丽斯 高级经纪人
I met this woman, Clarice, she's a top manager
她想签下我们
and she wants to sign us.
但我们已经有经纪人了
But we already have a manager.
我知道 但我们要是跟克拉丽斯签约
No, I know. But if we sign with Clarice,
就能直接跟厂牌合作
we're heading straight into label meetings,
还能参加格拉斯顿伯里音乐节
then getting a slot at Glastonbury,
在今年开巡演
and touring this year,
而且会有时间录制唱片 全由公♥司♥买♥♥单
and we'd have time to record the album covered by the label.
也不用赶在两天内录完
We wouldn't have to do it in two days,
录两周都行 我们想录多久录多久
we'd have weeks and weeks, however long we need.
这间录音室是克拉丽斯订的 让我们先感受下
Clarice booked us this room so we can see what it's like.
克拉丽斯 克拉丽斯是谁
Clarice? Who's Clarice?
我们就不用再接那些破活儿了
We wouldn't have to do any more shitty jobs.
我们可以靠音乐谋生 像一个真正的乐队
We could make music for a living, like a real band.
是啊 听起来很棒 但塔兹怎么办
Yeah. I mean, sounds amazing. But...what about Taz?
问题就在这里
Well, that's the problem.
克拉丽斯会成为我们的经纪人
Clarice would be our manager.
所以 我不知道该怎么办
So, yeah. I don't know what to do.
我知道
MOMTAZ: I do.
塔兹 你怎么 阿米娜给我发短♥信♥了
Taz? How did you- - ? Amina texted me.
抱歉 我不知道不该发
Sorry. I didn't know I wasn't supposed to.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 你们必须这么做
Guys, you have to do it.
你们一定要跟她签
You are doing it.
好吗 你们必须这么做
AlI right, you have to.
听着 我没法帮你们搞到想要的演出
Listen, I can't get you the gigs you want.
相信我 我试过了 可是
Oh, look- - Trust me, I've- - I've tried, and- -
我不知道
I don't know, it's- -
让疯批女子乐队在全世界
It's more important that Lady Parts
获得成功 比我的那点
become the greatest band in the world than my- -
破自尊要重要
My whatever, ego.
你们必须签 一定要签她
You're doing it. You have to do it. Right?
疯批女子比我们任何人都重要
Lady Parts is more important than any one of us.
塔兹 我们也不过是在讨论 -是的
Taz, we're still just talking. Yeah.
赛拉 别担心 我会没事的 好吗
Okay, Saira- - Okay- - It's cool. I'll be fine. Okay?
我手里还有其他乐队 记得吗
I- - I've got other bands now, remember?
所以你们最好站出去 向世界宣誓你们是谁
Now you guys better go out there and show the world who you are.
以及我们是谁
Who we are.
懂了吗
Capiche?
塔兹 塔兹 塔兹
Taz. Taz. Taz.
别变成那种摇滚明星混球 好吗
And don't become rockstar dickheads, all right?
塔兹
SAIRA: Taz. AYESHA: Taz.
塔兹
Taz!
妈的
Fuck.
剧集 | 爆笑女子乐队(2021) | 导航列表