部长
Minister.
有新情况了么
Anything?
我们现在仍然联♥系♥不上
We still haven't been able to make contact
诺斯伍德和白厅
with Northwood and Whitehall.
得有人过去看看
Someone's going to have to go out there
发生了什么
and find out what's happening.
我们需要志愿者么
Do we ask for volunteers?
您下命令就好了
I think you just give the order.
好吧
right
走廊的规矩我是怎么跟你说的
What have I told you about running in the corridors?
别在走廊上跑
Stop running.
他们被关在这里快疯了
They're going stir crazy cooped up in here.
你跟他们说了么
What are you telling them?
目前什么都没说
For right now, nothing.
我该跟他们说什么
What am I supposed to tell them?
所有他们认识的人 家人
Everyone they know, all their familly
朋友 都可能会死
their friends, probably all dead.
对不起 我这么说太不近人情了
I'm sorry, that was insensitive.
你还好吧
How are you doing?
只是
It's just...
感觉不是真的
It dosen't seems real. you know
也许没我们想的那么糟糕
maybe it's not as bad as we think
世界之战
海伦
Helen?
海伦
Helen?
海伦
Helen?
海伦
Helen?
什么事
What's wrong?
我以为你抛下我走了
I thought you gone without me.
我只是在棚子里看看
I was just looking in the shed.
我为什么会抛下你离开
Why would I leave without you?
好吧
right
我们还有很长的路要走呢 打起精神来
Yes ... We've still got a long way to go. Come on.
妈
Mum?
-怎么了 -没什么
- What's wrong? - Nothing.
把你的东西收拾好 我们要走了
Get your stuff. We're going.
我们为什么要走这边
Why are we going out this way?
就这么走了 别多嘴
We just are.
早上好
morning
快点
Come on.
-你睡了么 -没怎么睡
- Have you been able to sleep? - A little.
-你呢 -也没怎么睡
- And you? - Not really.
从这望出去 我们几乎可以忘掉一切
Seen from here we could almost forget
你除了妹妹还有其他家人么
Do you have any family besides your sister?
我们的父母在她十二岁的时候车祸去世了
Our parents died in a car accident when she was twelve.
-抱歉 -已经是很久以前的事情了
- I'm sorry. - That was a long time ago.
你把她养大的么
Did you raise her?
-那不简单 -尤其是她
- Not easy. - Especially for her.
她总是沉浸在过去的悲伤里
She never got over it.
上校 教授 抱歉打扰
Colonel, Doctor, excuse me.
全世界都是这个样子了吗
Is it the same everywhere?
可能有些偏远的地方他们还没有登陆
There are probably remote places where they have not landed.
也许那的人还不知道发生了什么
Maybe they don't know anything about it
生活还是维持正常
and life just goes on.
希望如此吧
I hope so.
那是什么
What is that?
-这是从哪传来的 -这是同样的频率
- Where is it coming from? - It's the same frequency again.
-这次改传音乐了吗 -好奇怪
- Is that music? - Really strange.
-依然是西北方向么 -对
- Still from the Northwest? - Yes.
我试着处理一下信♥号♥♥
I'll try to clean up the signal.
♪ 我不信仰一个干涉主义的上帝 ♪
♪ I don't believe in an interventionist God ♪
♪ 但我知道 亲爱的 你相信 ♪
♪ But I know, darling, that you do ♪
♪ 但我若信 我会向他下跪并虔诚请求 ♪
♪ But if I did I would kneel down and ask Him ♪
♪ 请不要干涉与你有关的一切 ♪
♪ Not to intervene when it came to you ♪
♪ 不要触摸你的发丝 ♪
♪ Oh, not to touch a hair on your head ♪
♪ 就让你保持原来的样子 ♪
♪ To leave you as you are ♪
♪ 如果他认为必须要引领你 ♪
♪ If though He had to direct you ♪
♪ 那么请把你带到我的怀抱中 ♪
♪ And direct you into my arms ♪
歌♥《入我怀中》
尼克·凯夫
怎么了
What's going on?
那首歌♥
That song.
和我们发送到宇宙的是同一首
We sent that out into space.
是我选的 他们就是这么找到我们的
I chose it. That's how they found us.
这是我们的错
This is our fault.
我们回家之后要做什么
What will we do when we get home?
不知道 也许我们会知道到底发生了什么
I don't know. Maybe we can find out what's happening.
怎么知道
How?
我不知道
I don't know
妈
Mum?
怎么了 又怎么了
What? What is it now?
谁在那
Who's that?
是个医生
It's a doctor.
-你们还好吗 有没有受伤 -没有
- Hey, are you guys okay? You're not hurt or anything? - No.
好吧 即便你受伤了
Good, 'cause there's fuck all I could have done
我他妈什么也做不了
about it if you were.
你不是医生么
You are not a doctor?
不是 我只是个搬运工
No, I'm just a porter.
我其他衣服上都是屎和呕吐物
My other clothes had shit and puke
只是抓了件衣服来穿
Just rocking the look.
你是位母亲 对吧
Here...you're a mum, yeah?
你知道怎么伺候婴儿吗
You know about babies and stuff?
我现在很需要你的帮助
I could really use your help, right now.
我很愿意帮忙 但是我们得回家了
I'd love to help but we're heading home.
我妈不是个热心肠
My Mum's not big on helping people.
求求你了好吗
Well...please?
真的让我求你吗
Do you want me to beg?
这边走
It's over there.
我叫阿什
I'm Ash, by the way.
这几天这里简直疯了
This place has been absolutely mental the last few days.
我把尸体全清理了 太恐怖了
I've cleared all the bodies. It was horrible.
你肯定不会想进那扇门的
You don't want to go through those doors.
医生和护士去哪了
Where are all the doctors and nurses?
本来有个外科医生和几个护士
Well, there was a surgeon and a few nurses,
但是他们去找各自的家人了
but they left to find their families.
这里有点心 饮料 你们可以自己拿
Help yourself to snacks and drinks and all.
你带我们去哪
Where are you taking us?
去地下室 那是整栋大楼最安全的地方
To the basement. It's the safest place in the building.
这的备用电机还能用
When the backup generator survived
我们差不多是这一带
we're pretty much the only place
唯一有光的地方了
around here that still has lights.
有些人来
Some people show up
寻求帮助 但是
looking for help, but, ah...
我们有药
I've got some medicine,
还有些医学书籍
few medical books
我们必须尽全力了 不是吗
You just have to do your best, right?
我就待在这
I'm just staying here
从这条走廊进去
Into this corridor.
这就是我们的大胖小子
Oh...there he is, the big boy.
你一直自己照顾他们么
You've been looking after all of them?
是啊 我尽可能多地把他们安顿在这里
Yeah, I tried to get as many of them down here as I could.
最开始这有十一个
There was 11 to begin with,
后来一些家长把自己的孩子接走了
some of them their parents came and got them.
剩下的这些
These guys...
我想他们的父母不会来了
I guess their parents aren't coming.
不过 一切都结束了
Well, it's all taken off, though.
他们没有一刻
There isn't a second when
不需要喂奶 换衣服
one of them doesn't need feeding, or changing,
至少也得抱一抱
or at least holding.
我还饿着肚子
I'm running on empty.
你们怎么说
So what do you guys reckon?
能不能帮我一下