索菲娅
Sophia?
干嘛一直给我打电♥话♥
Why do you keep calling me?
虽然我们现在对彼此没什么好感
We are not liking each other right now,
但是我希望你现在来天文台
but come to the observatory.
-为什么 -因为更安全
- Why? - It's safer.
-那些东西会变得危险吗 -我不知道
- Are those things dangerous then? - I do not know.
我不知道
I do not know.
但是一定要来
Please come here.
相信我
Trust me now.
发生了什么
What is going on?
-你油箱里还有油吗 -有 发生什么
- Do you still have gas in your tank? - Yes. Now say what's up.
什么也别带了 赶紧来
Leave everything behind and come here.
为什么 你吓到我了
How so? You scare me.
索菲娅 索菲娅
Sophia, Sophia.
-索菲娅 求你了 -好吧
-Sophia, I beg you. - Okay.
大家都在逃出伦敦
People are getting out of London,
也许我应该去我爸那儿直到事态明晰
so maybe I should go to my Dad's until we know what's happening.
没错 你应该去 确实该走
Yeah, you should. You should go.
英吉利海峡隧♥道♥还开着
The Channel Tunnel is still open.
所以是我试试能不能坐上火车
So let's see if I can get a train.
然后我会尽快去咱爸那儿和你会合 好吗
And I'm going to meet you at Dad's as soon as I can, okay?
萨拉
Sara?
萨拉在吗
Sara?
-要保重 -好 再见
- Just be careful. - Okay. Bye.
-比尔 -你好海伦
Bill? Uh, hi Helen.
我只是想确认一下你有没有事
I just wanted to check and see if you're okay.
就是昨晚的事 天啊 真够呛
These things last night. God, it's insane.
海伦
Helen?
比尔 我的一个邻居说昨晚看到你
Bill, one of the neighbors saw you hanging
一直在我的房♥子附近
around the apartment last night.
天啊 我只是路过而已
Jeez, I just passing by.
是不是那个遛狗的疯婆子
Was it the crazy old bitch with the shitty dog?
她讨厌我所以血口喷人
She never liked me.
你知道就是她的狗在门厅里拉屎
You know it's her dog that craps in the hallway.
你在出现在这里很不合适
It is not appropriate for you to just show up here.
你想干嘛
What is it you want?
你以为咱们两个之间发生了什么
What do you think's going to happen with us?
我不知道
I don't know.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
又是他吗
Him again?
-我会和他谈谈的 -他只是担心我
-I'm going to talk to him. - He's just worried.
担心你这件事已经和他无关了
It's not his job to worry about you.
目前为止最重要的发现
The most significant discovery so far
是来自于巴西的天体物理学家
was from astrophysicists in Brazil.
他们是最开始观察到
They were the first to observe
当地集中的电磁场活动的人
concentrated electromagnetic activity in local sources.
某些消息来源已经确认
Several sources have now confirmed...
这东西里已经发现了4种我们未知的物质
There are already four unknown substances found in it.
知道是么引起了电磁场了吗
What causes the electromagnetic field?
我们只知道
We only know
它的频率和振幅正在不断增长
the frequency and vibration width are constantly increasing.
我们还送了空间探测器到其他星球 可能
We also send space probes to other planets. It is possible ...
它们只是来研究我们
that they are here to do research.
为什么它们送了这么多过来
Why would they send so many?
而且为什么只是降落在人口密集区
And why only inhabited areas?
最初的信♥号♥♥ 它的时长正好是一天
The first signal. It took exactly one day.
没错 那又怎么样
Yeah, so?
它们肯定扫描过这颗星球
They must have made a scan.
它们已经有地球的地图了吗
Have they mapped the Earth?
我们要销毁它们吗
Do we have to destroy them?
它们可能是武器
They could be weapons.
调到怀俄明州的那张照片
Check the pictures of Wyoming.
看 F16已经轰炸一个了
Look - an F-16 has bombed one.
毫发无损
Not a scratch.
我父母明确表示要我和他们待在一起
My parents absolutely want me to be with them.
所以 如果你希望我在这儿当然行 可是
So, I'll stay if you want me to, of course, but...
-你应该离开 -好的 再见
- You should go. - Okay. Bye.
专业分♥析♥表明 这些探测器
Expert analysis indicates the probes
正在发出一种电磁场
are emitting an electromagnetic field.
格拉斯哥物理学家下一步将确认
剧烈电磁活动坠毁现场
尽管我们对于它的意图还知之甚少
Though little is understood of its purpose.
全世界的科学家
Scientists around the World are caught up in a
都在激烈地争论它会产生什么影响
fervent debate as to the implications,
但目前还没有一个确定性答案
but no conclusive answers have been found thusfar.
而关于能量压降的原因
There is still widespread speculation
仍存在广泛的猜测
as to the cause of the dropout in power...
嘿 托尼 我是比尔
Hey Tony, it's Bill.
听着 托尼 我需要你那个
Listen Tony, I need the results of your
视网膜刺♥激♥研究结果
subretinal stimulation study.
视网膜能将光刺♥激♥转化为神经兴奋传向大脑
共享盘里应该有
That should be on the shared drive.
共享盘吗 好的 谢谢 晚会联♥系♥
On the shared hard drive? Okay thanks, I'll talk to you later.
-爸 -丹 马上和部长联♥系♥
-Dad, - Dan, you gotta talk to the minister.
爸爸 慢点
Dad, slow down.
丹 你听我说 我认为
No, you gotta listen to me Dan. The electromagnetic
这些探测器发射的电磁场
fields these probes are emitting, I think it's designed
被设计用来干涉我们的神经功能
to interfere with our neural functioning.
这些磁场与我们用来
They're identical to the pulses
刺♥激♥大脑神经元的脉冲相同
we use to stimulate neurons in the brain.
频率和振幅完全一样 所有特性都一样
It's the exact same frequency and amplitude - everything.
好像它们了解我们的神经学
It's almost like they understand our neurology.
那怎么可能
How is that even possible?
我不知道 但是随着脉冲变强
I don't know. But as the pulse gets stronger it's
越来越多的神经元会激发
going to cause more and more neurons to fire;
最终引起脑溢血
it'll cause seizures,
-最后身体完全瘫痪 -你确定吗
- and our bodies will shut down completely. - Are you sure?
完全确定 大家需要找地方躲起来
As sure as I can be. People need to get somewhere
完全密封的金属容器 或者地下深处
completely encased in metal, or deep underground.
丹 你必须让政♥府♥发出警告
Dan, you have to get the government to issue a warning.
好的 我会和部长说
Okay, I'll speak to the minister.
比尔
该死
Shit.
他说我们先会昏厥
He's saying that we'll start to fit,
然后身体会完全瘫痪
and that our bodies will completely shut down.
是的 我们的科学家也这么说
Yes, our scientists are saying the same thing.
他们正在沃伦代尔做测试
They've been running tests at Wortendale.
什么 这些你都知道
What? You knew?
那么我们需要发出警告
Then, we need to issue an alert.
我们确认了才可以 不能引起大规模的恐慌
We can't issue a warning until we're sure; we can't risk mass panic.
如果太晚了怎么办
What if it's too late.
丹 已经做决定了 好吗 我们只能等
Dan, the decision's been made. Okay? We wait.
出租
Taxi.
-请去火车站 -现在不接客
- To the station please. - I'm not in service.
麻烦 帮帮忙 我必须要去
Please, come on, I really have to get to the...
从我车里出去
Get out of my taxi.
你看 请拿着 走吧 好样的 谢谢
Look, just take this please. Just go. Okay, thank you.
请回家
所有路段严重拥堵
他们在让大家掉头回去
They're turning people around.
-我们怎么办 -或许我们应该回家
- Then what do we do? - Maybe we should just go home.
我还以为你刚刚说家里不安全的
I thought you said it wasn't safe there.
我想我们没有太多选择
I'm not sure we've got much choice.
晚会事情可能会平息 那时我们再试试
Thigs might calm down later; we can try again.
给你♥爸♥发个信息 让他知道我们要回家
Text dad, let him know we're going home.
那是什么
What is that?
你感觉到什么了吗
Can you feel something?
就是这声音 昨晚我听到了
That's the sound, I heard it last night.
-你没听到吗 -没有
- Can't you hear it? - No.
好奇怪
It's so weird.
政♥府♥宣布由于外星探测器导致全球混乱而进入紧急状态
数百个坠毁的星际物体引发全球混乱
全球侵袭即将来临 证据表明即将发生袭击 立即采取行动
发推
打扰一下 我们可以走其他的路吗 或者
Excuse me, is there another route we can take, or?