剧集 | 我们(2020) | 导航列表
Madrid, Barcelona,
从马德里 到巴塞罗那
then across the border to Marseilles, and back to Paris.
然后跨越国界来到马赛 最后回到巴黎
Keep an eye on your bags.
看好你的行李
Every station we've ever been to,
我们每到一站
your father says, "Keep an eye on your bags."
你♥爸♥都会说 "看好你的行李"
Wallets too. It's...
还有钱包 这可是
Pickpocket Central! Yeah.
小偷胜地 没错
Et voila!
看吧
Hotel Bontemps.
邦特蒙普斯旅馆
Literally Good-Times Hotel.
直译就是美好时光旅馆
Technically two stars, but with four-star reviews!
虽然是个二星 不过人家有四星的评价哦
So...I thought I'd save some money
我想着省点钱
and put us all in the same room.
就把我们都安排在一个房♥间里了
You're kidding me!
你逗我呢吧
There's bunk beds, or you can squeeze in with me and your mum.
有上下铺 或者你也可以跟我和你妈挤挤
I'm sorry, but I refuse to sleep in a...
不好意思 不过我拒绝睡在
We're next door.
我们在隔壁
OK. Thanks, Dad.
谢了 老爸
Don't touch the minibar, the mark-up's outrageous.
别碰小冰箱 里面的东西都贵得离谱
Remember, your father can
记住 你♥爸♥能
hear a minibar open from three rooms away.
在三个房♥间以外听到小冰箱被打开的声音
Exactly. Buy stuff outside and smuggle it in,
没错 在外面买♥♥好东西偷偷拿进来
like everyone else.
就像大家一样
Bunk beds! Such a dad joke.
上下铺 好冷的老爹笑话
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
It's very nice.
非常不错
A bit more pubic hair than I'd want in a hotel room.
就是我想象中的酒店没有这么多阴毛
All in all, I'd preferred chocolates on my pillow
这样的话 还不如枕头上有巧克力
Are you alright?
你还好吗
Where are you going?
你去哪里
I'm going to go to reception
我去前台
and ask them to clean the room. Hold on.
让他们把房♥间打扫一下 等等
Let's rest a moment.
我们先歇一会吧
I just want everything to be perfect.
我只是想让所有事情都完美
I sense that.
看得出来
But it won't be, not all the time.
但不行 至少不能一直都完美
I don't mind.
我不介意
I caught myself napping the other day,
那天我发现自己打盹了
in the armchair, in the middle of the afternoon.
坐在扶手椅上 大下午的
Never done that before.
还从来没有干过这事呢
I thought, "Oh, here we go.
我就想 "终于到了
I'm becoming a woman who naps."
我这是要变成要睡午觉的女人了"
It's the death of the cell.
这是细胞的死亡
Slowing down, it's bound to happen.
新陈代谢降低了 肯定会发生的
Already? We're lucky to make it this far.
这就来了吗 我们活这么久还算幸运呢
In the 15th century, we'd be a miracle.
如果在15世纪 我们就是奇迹了
Like ancient gods.
就像古代神明一样
Well, that's OK, then.
那好吧
I just mean it's not a surprise.
我只是说 这是意料之中的事
I expected you to get older.
你肯定会变老
It's still you.
你还是你
I always thought, "Albie leaves home,
我经常想 "艾尔比离开家后
we have time together,
我们就有时间在一起了"
"Travel, go for long walks...
"一起旅行 去散步"
"...and then eventually
"然后最后"
slow down, get old,
"放慢步伐 慢慢变老"
"Look after each other and die...
"互相扶持 然后离去"
"...short illness or a fall."
"死于短疾或是摔了一跤什么的"
I realise, as a vision of our future,
我知道 作为我们未来的前瞻
I'm not necessarily selling the idea.
这的确不太吸引人
Let's not think too much about it.
咱们别想这么多了
Let's make it a rule.
立个规矩吧
Live in the moment! Yeah, yeah.
活在当下 没错
I'd better just check on Albie.
我最好去看看艾尔比
The reservation's for three people.
预约是给三个人的
They can remove a chair.
他们可以搬走把椅子
What are you going to do instead?
那你要干什么
Walk around, explore.
四处走走 探索探索
Explore with us. Dad, I don't want to.
那就跟我们一起探索 爸 我不想
The whole reason we're here
我们来这里的唯一原因
is to spend time together as a family.
就是作为一个家庭在一起
We spend plenty of time together...
我们在一起的时间很多啊
Not in Paris! Douglas...
那又不是在巴黎 道格拉斯
What's different about Paris?
巴黎有什么不一样的
Money for one thing.
首先是钱
Do you have any idea how much all this costs?
你知道这一趟要多少钱吗
Douglas! The... The money's not important!
道格拉斯 钱不重要
Why bring it up, then?
那为什么还要提呢
Because I want it to be the three of us.
因为我希望一家三口出去
Dad, I've basically come backpacking with my parents.
爸 我算是和父母一起来背包旅行了
You have to give me a bit of time to myself. Douglas...
你总得给我点自♥由♥时间吧 道格拉斯
..Please, take me out to dinner.
带我去吃晚餐吧
There you go. It's date night.
就这样吧 约会之夜
You can settle the whole tunnels-versus-bridges thing.
你能解决走隧♥道♥还是走桥的问题了
I'll see you at breakfast.
我们早餐见
Up at eight sharp!
八点整
On the streets at 8:45.
八点三刻出门
We're beating the crowds!
我们要赶在早高峰之前
Ready?
准备好了吗
Has Albie got any friends in Paris?
艾尔比在巴黎有朋友吗
I think friends means something different now.
我觉得现在的朋友有别的意思了
I mean, he goes online and writes, "I'm in Paris,"
他上网发状态说 "我在巴黎"
and someone says, "My friend's in Paris,
然后有人回复 "我朋友也在巴黎
you should meet," So he does.
你们该见见" 他就去了
Sounds terrifying.
听着很可怕
I don't know.
这我说不好
All those new people.
这么多不认识的人
Maybe it's easier when you're young.
也许年轻时认识新朋友更容易
I found it terrifying when I was young as well.
我年轻时也觉得很可怕
Yes, me too. Really?
我也是 真的吗
You always seemed like you could talk to anyone.
你总是看上去跟谁都聊得来
Well, most of the time I was drunk...
因为我大部分时间都喝醉了
..Or off my face on something.
或磕了什么迷幻药
But I'm sober now.
但我现在清醒了
Sorry about that. Bit embarrassing. Oh, I don't mind.
刚才很抱歉 有点丢人 没事
My friends always say, "Take this pill,
我朋友总是说 "吃下这颗小药丸
"Have one more drink, lose those inhibitions."
"再喝一杯酒 好好放纵一把"
I want something that'll give them back.
我希望能反驳他们点什么
Imagine waking up, nice clear head, thinking,
想想看 醒来后 头脑清醒 想着
"God, I was so inhibited last night."
"天呐 我昨晚一点没放纵"
Actually, that's how I do wake up.
其实 我每天都这么醒来
And doesn't that feel incredible?
感觉很棒吧
Not always.
也不总是
I think it sounds like bliss.
我感觉是个福气
This walk is ridiculous. You OK to keep going?
我们走了好久了 你还能继续走吗
Of course.
当然
How far is that now?
走多少步了
8,459, just under.
马上就8459步了
What I don't understand is... Oh, no.
我不理解的是 糟了
Go on.
你说
Surely you know how far you've walked
你肯定知道自己走了多远
because you've walked that far.
毕竟路是你自己走的
It's about goals, measurable data.
这是关乎达成目标 获得可测的数据
Maybe we'll cross 10K on the way home.
也许我们回去时能达到一万步
You look very beautiful, by the way.
对了 你看起来美极了
That's the candles.
是蜡烛的原因
In the 15th century, I'm a miracle.
如果在15世纪 我就是奇迹了
Look, they've got an Edith Piaf burger.
你看 这里有伊迪丝·琵雅芙汉堡
Probably the only thing...
大概是唯一一件
..She regrets.
让她后悔的事
剧集 | 我们(2020) | 导航列表