剧集 | 我们(2020) | 导航列表
Look, we should wait on the platform.
听着 我们该去站台上等
Let's keep going.
我们继续旅行吧
We'll worry just as well in Munich as at home.
在家和在慕尼黑一样 也都是担心
Maybe he'll come back and we'll finish the tour.
也许他会回来 和我们一起结束旅行
No. It was a mistake. Let's get back and get on with it.
不 这是个错误 我们回家面对现实吧
Going home. I don't think I could bear it.
回家 我觉得我也无法承受
Well, what's your plan, then?
那你有什么计划
Would the two of us just keep getting on trains,
我们两人就继续坐着火车
roaming round Europe
在欧洲游荡
and avoiding the truth for the rest of our lives?
下半辈子都不理会现实生活的现状了
I think I'd prefer that.
我喜欢这样
And when the money runs out? I don't know.
那没钱了怎么办 我不知道
We could busk.
我们可以在街头卖♥♥艺
What do we tell people? Neighbours, people at work.
我们该怎么告诉别人 邻居 同事
We're back three weeks early. We don't even have any photographs.
我们提前三周回去了 还没拍照片
No-one wants to see our photographs.
没人会想看我们的照片
But they might notice our son is missing.
但他们也许会注意到我们儿子不见了
I don't know, Douglas. Tell them the truth.
我不知道 道格拉斯 说出真♥相♥
0039. It's Italy. He can't be in Italy yet.
0039 这是意大利的号♥码 他不可能在意大利
Hello? Buongiorno, Mr Petersen. Hotel San Bibiana...
喂 你好 皮特森先生 圣比比亚纳酒店
Hotel confirmation. I'll tell them. Uh, si?
酒店确认 我会告诉他们 喂
We spoke a moment ago? About the reservation.
我们之前打过电♥话♥ 关于预订
I don't think so. About the possibility of moving it forward.
我想没有吧 关于提前预订的事
So...
那么
No, it's fine, I'll carry all the luggage myself.
不 没关系 我自己提行李就好了
Connie, I know where Albie is. What?
康妮 我知道艾尔比在哪了 什么
That phone call was from our hotel in Venice,
刚才的电♥话♥是我们在威尼斯订的酒店打来的
about moving the reservation. OK, so?
关于更改预订的事 所以呢
But I didn't call the hotel, so it must have been Albie.
但我没有打给酒店 肯定是艾尔比打的
He's on his way to Venice, so I'm going to go and find him.
他正要去威尼斯 所以我要去找他
You're not. The train's about to leave. Not to Munich.
你不能去 火车就要走了 不是去慕尼黑
I've still got the ticket.
我还有票
I get in at dawn, I get the train to Italy, I'll be there at ten.
我黎明时到 然后坐火车去意大利 十点能到
But he doesn't want to see you! He doesn't now, but he will do.
但他不想见你 他现在不想 以后会想的
And clearly, we can't leave things as they stand.
而且显然 我们不能就这么僵着
But even if you find him, even if he is in Venice, Douglas...
但就算你找到了他 就算他在威尼斯 道格拉斯
Any mistakes I've made, I'm going to put them right
我犯下的错 要自己纠正过来
and I'm going to bring him back home. But think about it.
我会把他带回家的 但你想想
It isn't practical. I've got my passport, money
这不实际 我带了护照 钱
I've got everything I need.
我有所需的一切
Just don't let on I'm coming. I want it to be a surprise.
你别说我过去了 这是个惊喜
Oh, well, it will be a surprise.
好吧 确实是个"惊喜"
What am I supposed to tell everyone?
那我该怎么告诉大家
I suppose tell them the truth.
就告诉他们实话吧
I'm looking for our son.
我在找儿子
A moment of quiet, please,
请安静
because I'd like to pass you on to my wife.
因为我想让我的妻子发言
Now, what can I say about Douglas Petersen?
关于道格拉斯·皮特森 我能说什么呢
Well, the first thing to say is that ever since I met him,
首先我想说 自从我遇见他
he's been a constant source of
他就一直
support and inspiration and love...
支持我 启发我 爱我
..and jokes, too.
还爱说笑话
Often terrible jokes.
通常是冷笑话
But he makes me laugh,
但他能让我笑
and there's no-one else I'd rather be with,
他是我最想陪伴的人
except perhaps this person here!
除了这个家伙
Wh...why am I saying person? It's a girl.
我为什么说家伙 是个女孩
Are you happy now?
你开心吗
It's a girl! And I can't wait for it to be the three of us,
是个女孩 我迫不及待像组成三口之家了
cos I know he is going to be an exceptional father, too.
因为我知道他还会成为一位出色的父亲
So please raise your glasses to...
所以请各位举杯致敬
..my husband!
我丈夫
Hello, husband.
你好 丈夫
Hello, wife.
你好 妻子
Feel any different?
感觉有什么不同吗
Not particularly.
也没有
Trapped, confined, jaded, looking for a way out?
被困 两难 疲惫 寻找出路吗
Hmm, sore feet, that's all.
只感觉脚很酸
Still...
不过
..early days.
现在为时尚早
Grazie.
谢谢
You requested room 14. That's the one, yes.
您要的是14号♥房♥ 就是这个 对
And room 15 also. For my son, yes, when he comes.
还有15号♥房♥ 给我儿子 等他来后
I will get someone to help you with the luggage.
我找人帮您提行李
I have no luggage.
我没有行李
You must have luggage. No.
您肯定有行李 没有
My journey's spontaneous.
我的旅行很随心所欲
Is there somewhere nearby for the immediate purchase
附近有什么地方能马上买♥♥到
of clothes, shoes, underwear? Certainly.
衣服 鞋子和内衣吗 当然
I can show you. I have a map...here.
我来告诉您 我有地图
You have no luggage, but you have a map.
您没有行李 却有地图
It's a long story.
说来话长
Would you like to, um...?
你要不要...
My key's stopped working. Room nine.
我的钥匙不管用了 9号♥房♥
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome. Grazie.
不客气 谢谢
Just let me know if my son turns up.
如果我儿子来了就告诉我
If he phones again, tell him to come now,
如果他再打电♥话♥ 让他现在就来
but don't tell him that I'm here, too.
但别告诉他我也在这里
It's a surprise.
这是个惊喜
And if Miss Petersen arrives?
那如果皮特森太太来了呢
Oh, she had to return to England.
她会英国了
She wasn't feeling well.
她身体不舒服
So we're here...
所以我们在这
..near the Arsenale, and we are going to walk this way,
在造船厂附近 然后我们要走这边
to the Accademia Bridge,
去阿卡德米亚大桥
then head east, along the Grand Canal.
之后往东 沿着大运河
You can't draw on a map!
你不能在地图上画
It's a betrayal of everything you believe in.
这违背了你相信的一切
Well, I'm glad you brought that up, Connie, because...
我很高兴你提到了这点 康妮 因为
..this is a very special deluxe laminated, wipeable map.
这是个非常特殊的高级涂层 可擦拭地图
God help me. See?
要了命了 你瞧
By what strange witchcraft...?
通过奇怪的魔法
Too many of your possessions are wipeable.
你有太多可擦拭的东西了
Does it not come off?
擦不掉吗
Hello, Connie? Have you found him?
喂 康妮 你找到他了吗
No, no, not yet.
没 还没有
I just wanted to say I'd arrived safely,
我只想告诉你我安全到达了
in case you were interested.
如果你在乎的话
It'd be nice to be in Venice.
在威尼斯肯定很不错
Really? Cos yesterday you said the idea was unbearable.
真的吗 因为昨天你还说这个主意无法忍♥受
I just mean... Oh, let's not do that.
我是说...我们别吵了吧
How is it there? Well, it's very quiet.
那边怎么样 很安静
I've decided to go into hiding from the neighbours.
我决定躲着邻居
I'm eating weird things from the back of the freezer.
吃着冰箱最里面的奇怪东西
Are you having more fun without me there?
没有我在那 你快乐吗
Oh, I see. You DO want to do that.
我知道了 你就是想吵架
No-one holding you back, or suffocating you,
没人牵制着你 或束缚你
no limits, no restrictions?
没有限制 没有约束
Is that why you called? No.
所以你打给我吗 不是
No, I'm just very tired.
不 我只是很累
Well...go to bed. We'll talk tomorrow.
那你去睡觉吧 我们明天聊
But tell me, were you... Were you always looking for a way out?
但告诉我 你是否一直都在寻找出路
Was that what the marriage was for you -
这就是婚姻对你来说的意义吗
just 20 years of waiting to jump?
20年等待出逃吗
No. I know I'm not the most...
不 我知道不是最...
What is it? ..emotionally intelligent,
怎么了 情商最高的人
but it never seemed like that to me.
但我也不觉得那是个缺陷
Because it wasn't.
因为确实不是
So when did that start?
那是从什么时候开始的
剧集 | 我们(2020) | 导航列表