剧集 | 我们(2020) | 导航列表
Yeah, we probably won't use it.
是啊 我们可能也不用
Definitely a brothel.
这肯定是妓院
Let's get some fresh air...
我们去呼吸下新鲜空气
and some penicillin.
再买♥♥点盘尼西林
Nice milk!
这牛奶画得好
Gets the physics of it just right, doesn't he?
很好地抓住了它的物理特性 不是吗
Liquids in motion.
流动的液体
Could almost drink it.
看起来像能喝的
Or is this too corny for you?
还是对你来说太老土了
Course not.
当然不会
I think I'd be quite good at art restoration.
我想我应该挺擅长修复艺术品的
What makes you say that?
你为什么这么说
I did that chest of drawers once.
我做过一次那样的抽屉
Just give him a bottle of white spirit...
只需给他一瓶烈酒...
Nice fat paintbrush.
还有一把好的画笔
Albie seems happier. Having a good time.
艾尔比好像高兴一点了 玩得挺开心
The trick, when having a good time,
关键在于 玩得开心的时候
is not to draw attention to the good time.
不要去注意玩得开心这件事
And you? Are you having a good time?
你呢 你玩得开心吗
He keeps missing the pictures.
他总是不看画
You know about art and photos and stuff.
你懂得艺术和画这些东西
Is he any good? Will he be OK?
他擅长吗 他能靠这个吃饭吗
Oh, God, Douglas, I don't know.
天啊 道格拉斯 我不知道
He might, he might not, but it's what he's passionate about.
他可能擅长 也可能不 但他就是热爱
It's one thing being passionate about it,
热爱是一回事
it's another thing actually earning a living.
谋生又是另外一回事
Yes, I do know this.
是 这个我知道
He's only a kid. Give him time.
他只是个孩子 给他点时间
He's taking a photo of his own shoe. Yes.
他在拍自己的鞋 是的
The Jewish Bride, it's called,
这幅画叫《犹太新娘》
though Rembrandt didn't call it that. It's beautiful.
不过伦勃朗不这么叫 好美
"One of the most touching depictions
"这是所有艺术中对感官
"of sensual and spiritual love in all of art," It says here.
和精神之爱最动人的描绘之一" 这里写着
So look at it.
那就好好看看
Well, yes, it is lovely.
是啊 画得真好
He's getting a bit fresh, isn't he?
他变得精神点了 不是吗
Dad! How do they know it's their wedding day?
爸爸 他们怎么知道这是婚礼那天
Well, it's not the first date, is it?
这不是第一次约会 对吧
Well, they could have been married a while.
他们可能结婚一段时间了
They're getting on a bit.
他们已经同♥房♥♥过了
Maybe it's the...physicality of it.
也许是因为 两人的体态
So it'sh a little bit cockney and a little bit shing-shong.
它有一点伦敦腔 也有一点荷兰腔
Sho, how did you enjoy your cheeshe toashtie?
你的来酪烤面包怎么样
That's very bad. We mustn't stay here too long.
模仿地太烂了 我们不能在这里待太久
Again, pleashe.
再说一片
We mushn't shtay here too long.
我们不楞在这里待太久
That's amazing! That is very good.
太厉害了 非常好
Well, you know.
要知道
We can't go just yet.
我们还不能走
Seriously, though, we're due at the Anne Frank House at five,
说真的 我们五点要去看安妮·弗兰克故居
so if you want to see the tuli...
所以你们要是想看郁金...
Hello, Petersens!
你们好 皮特森一家
Oh, Christ! Dad!
天呐 爸
Kat's here!
凯特来了
Well, that's a nice surprise.
真是意外的惊喜啊
You all right, Mr. P.? Clutching away at your heart there?
你没事吧 皮先生 吓坏你的小心脏了吧
Albie thought it'd be fun to leap out on you.
艾尔比说突袭你会很有意思
Albie, you trickster. Very nice to see you, Kat.
艾尔比你个小坏蛋 很高兴见到你 凯特
I'm stalking you, Mr. P.
我在跟踪你 皮先生
Can I call you Mr. P?
我能叫你皮先生吗
Well, no-one ever has, and I don't like it, but...
没人这么叫过 我也不喜欢 不过
I said Kat could join us, just for two days.
我跟凯特说她可以跟我们一起玩两天
OK, well, that might have been nice to...
这样也挺好的...
Albie says you've booked into some sort of brothel.
艾尔比说你们订的酒店是妓院
It's not a brothel. It's a boutique hotel.
不是妓院 是精品酒店
All the more reason to check out the buffet.
那就更有理由来看看自助餐了
Look, big pockets, Mr. P.
看 大口袋 皮先生
But I totally get that this is a family thing,
但如果你们只想三个人在一起
if you want it to be the three of you.
我完全理解这属于家庭活动
We're very happy to have you here. Yes!
我们欢迎你加入 是的
Albie says there's a strict itinerary.
艾尔比说你们有严格的行程安排
Where to next, Mr. P.? Tulips or something.
接下来去哪里 皮先生 郁金香吧
Quite touristy.
非常游客的安排
Well, we are tourists, so that's what we're going to do.
我们就是游客 所以我们要去看郁金香
And then it's the Anne Frank House,
然后去安妮·弗兰克故居
but I'm afraid I only bought three tickets, so...
不过我只买♥♥了三张票 恐怕...
I'm sure they can squeeze me in.
我肯定他们会放我进去
I don't think so. It's very small - that's the whole point.
我看不行 关键是那里非常小
Or...I could show you the real Amsterdam.
或者 我带你们去见识真正的阿姆斯特丹
No, no, we don't have time for the real Amsterdam,
不不 我们没空见识真正的阿姆斯特丹
we're seeing this one.
就看这个就行
Museums are great, but this is such a party city.
博物馆是很好 但这是一座派对之城
Yes, it doesn't have to be a party city.
是 但也不是非得是派对之城
Besides, I've prebooked, so...
再说了 我提前预定了 所以
Actually, Kat says there's this coffee shop she really likes,
事实上 凯特说有一家咖啡店 她很喜欢
so we might do that instead, if that's OK?
如果可以的话 我们想改去那
When we say "Coffee shop",
我们说"咖啡馆"
Mr P... Yes, Kat, I know. You mean drugs.
皮先生 凯特我明白 你们说的是毒品
There's your itinerary, of course,
当然 你有你的行程安排
but you'd be totally welcome to join us.
但也非常欢迎你们和我们一起
No, thanks, I don't think so... OK. Let's do that.
不了谢谢 我想算了... 我们去吧
Yes! Connie! Oh, God, really?
太好了康妮 天啊 说真的呢吗
Well, we've been all day in a museum.
我们在博物馆待了一整天了
Let's have fun together and go tomorrow.
我们一起找点乐子 明天再去
And you, Mr P?
你呢 皮先生
I'm paranoid and anxious enough, thanks, Kat.
我已经够妄想和躁动了 谢了凯特
How do you know until you try?
你没试怎么会知道
Albie, you didn't invent these things.
艾尔比 这些玩意不是你发明的
Now, look, if we're going
听着 如果我们要
to get to the Anne Frank House in time...
按时赶到安妮·弗兰克故居的话...
Oh, Christ, Dad, even the Gestapo weren't this keen.
天啊爸爸 就算盖世太保也没你这么积极
Oh, shut up, Albie, please!
给我闭嘴 艾尔比 行不行
Give us a minute, would you?
让我们商量一下好吗
I think this is an opportunity to join in and have fun.
我认为这是个参与和一起开心的机会
Be fun! What, by encouraging him to smoke drugs?
有趣点 鼓励他抽大♥麻♥就是有趣吗
He's barely cogent half the time as it is. Oh, Douglas!
他平时有一半时间理智就不错了 道格拉斯
I just want him to have a clean, sharp mind and a clear head.
我只是想让他头脑敏锐 清醒
He's a teenage boy in Amsterdam,
他是个来阿姆斯特丹的青少年
I'd be more worried if he didn't want to.
如果他不想去的话我反而会更担心呢
You don't have to sanction it!
你就别支持这个了
"Sanction" is a bit over the top.
"支持"说得有点过了
We'd just be there to keep an eye on him.
我们就去盯着他点
Oh, you're doing it for safety reasons?
你是为了确保安全啊
You're not just playing the cool parent.
你不是在扮演新潮家长啊
I'm not playing anything!
我不是在扮演任何角色
Isn't it more sensible to watch over them than not?
盯着点他们难道不是更合理吗
We might even have fun.
没准我们也能有点乐子呢
Fine.
好吧
Please stop making me out to be some sort of killjoy.
请别再把我当成个扫兴鬼了
I'm just being careful.
我只是谨慎
It's not caution, it's care.
不是瞻前顾后 是关心
I know what it is.
我明白
OK, you go. I'll rearrange the tickets. No.
好吧你去吧 我来重新改票 不
He might want you to come.
他可能希望你也去呢
Don't be ridiculous.
别胡扯了
Your father is very kindly going to rearrange
你♥爸♥爸非常好 他要去重新改订
the booking for tomorrow.
明天的预约
Oh, Mr P, you absolute star.
皮先生 您真是太伟大了
Yeah, well, just be sensible.
嗯 你们别乱来
Don't eat the cookies, you can't control the dose.
别吃大♥麻♥饼干 你们控制不了剂量
剧集 | 我们(2020) | 导航列表