剧集 | 我们(2020) | 导航列表
I really liked him, Mr P.
我真的很喜欢他 皮先生
I'll talk to him.
我会和他谈谈
Can you just give me the name of a hotel or a hostel?
你能告诉我酒店或青旅的名字吗
I don't know the name of the hotel.
我不知道是哪个酒店
I just know the city.
我只知道城市
What, he's not in Siena?
什么 他不在锡耶纳吗
Madam? Please.
女士 请过来
Barcelona... The one in Spain?
巴塞罗那 西班牙的那个
Do you know where?
你知道在哪吗
That's all I know - Barcelona.
我就知道他在巴塞罗那
Well, that's it, he's gone.
好吧 完了 他走了
I was so near.
我就要成功了
I've lost him, Kat.
我失去他了 凯特
Doesn't seem right.
感觉不对
If you want something that much,
如果你如此渴望一件事
you ought to get it, don't you think?
你就该得到 不是吗
Signorina? Per favore.
女士 请过来
Better pay my fines. Yeah.
我得去付罚款了 嗯
Bye, Mr P. Bye, Kat.
再见 皮先生 再见 凯特
If they ask about the hotel buffet...
如果他们问起酒店自助餐的事
Hey, I'm no snitch.
我可不会告密
Dai, sveglia. Puoi andare.
醒醒 你可以走了
Oh, am I free to go?
我能走了吗
It's two in the morning.
现在是凌晨两点
Parlare inglese?
你会说英语吗
Scusi...
不好意思
Of course. Yes.
当然 太好了
I wonder, could I ask you a favour?
我想请你帮个忙
If you could leave the door open? Grazie.
你能不锁门吗 谢谢
The good news is, he's very well and very happy.
好消息是 他很好 也很快乐
Kat says he's having a great time.
凯特说他活得很享受
I just don't know where.
我只是不知道在哪
So you're absolutely not to worry.
所以你完全不用担心
Well, that's good to know.
那就好了
Is Mr Jones on the bed?
琼斯在床上吗
No, because if I let him on the bed, he'll get used to it.
没有 因为如果我让它上♥床♥ 它会养成习惯
Exactly right.
没错
Where are you?
你在哪
Just a little hotel I found.
一个小旅馆里
Is it nice? It is.
那里好吗 挺好
If I lean out far enough, I can see the cathedral.
如果我探出身子够远 还能看见教堂
It's a little bit touristy, though.
不过是专门为吸引游客的
I think I've had enough of travelling.
我觉得我旅游够了
Oh, Douglas...
道格拉斯
Shall I come over there? No.
要我过去吗 不了
I'm going to come home now.
我打算回家了
I think you should. Come home.
我也这么觉得 回家吧
We'll talk.
我们谈谈
I was so close, Connie.
我就差那么点了 康妮
I know.
我知道
Sorry I failed.
抱歉我失败了
You didn't fail.
你没有失败
No...
是啊
..I just didn't succeed.
只是没有成功
Connie? I'm home.
康妮 我回来了
Hello there.
你好啊
I fell asleep.
我睡着了
Did you speak to anyone today?
你今天跟别人说话了吗
Messages are on the machine.
答录机上的消息
I think, perhaps,
我想 或许
you should pick up the phone.
你该打打电♥话♥
If you can, go out again, see your friends.
如果可以的话 再次出门 见见朋友
It's been a while since you went out.
你已经有一阵子没出去了
They don't want to see me, not really.
他们不想见我 不是真的想见
They just want to be able to say they see me.
他们只是想说见到我了
No, that's not true. They love you.
不 不是这样 他们爱你
Anyway, I know what they're going to tell me.
反正我也知道他们会说什么
They're going to say, "You're young. You can have another baby."
他们会说 "你还年轻 可以再生一个"
But I don't want another baby, I want our daughter.
但我不想要其他小孩 我想要我们的女儿
I know. So do I.
我知道 我也是
Maybe we should go away somewhere together.
也许我们该一起旅游 散散心
The trouble with going away is, you have to come back.
问题是 旅游之后总得回家
That's true.
那倒是
I think...
我想
I think I might be a bit depressed.
我想我可能有点抑郁
That's my diagnosis.
我也是这么诊断的
Oh, God.
天哪
If you want to leave me, Douglas, I'd understand.
如果你想离开我 道格拉斯 我完全理解
Hey, don't be ridiculous. That's enough.
别说傻话了 够了
I'm never going to go anywhere without you
我绝对不会一个人去任何地方
and I am never going to leave you.
我也绝不会离开你
Ok? Ok.
好吗 好
Grazie.
谢谢
Hey, Mr P.
皮先生
How's life behind bars?
牢狱生活怎么样
Better than some hotels.
比有些旅馆要好
The trick is to establish yourself as top dog straight away...
诀窍在于 刚进去是就树立威信
..With a single act of extreme violence.
用一招制胜的超级暴♥力♥奠定地位
You clearly thrived.
显然你很适应
Yeah, though I regret the tattoos.
是啊 不过我后悔纹身了
Oh, what did you get?
你纹了什么
Gang-related stuff.
黑帮的那些图案
Yeah.
嗯
I suppose you've tried texting Albie?
我想你给艾尔比发过信息了
I did.
是的
Phone calls and e-mails, too.
电♥话♥也打了 邮件也发了
He said he wouldn't respond, and he hasn't.
他说他不会回复 他也的确没有
Have you still got your passport? I do.
你的护照还在吗 还在
No money, though.
但没钱了
I was going to get some wired,
我打算让人给我电汇
but I don't know what that actually means.
但我不知道那是什么意思
I shouldn't really do this.
我真的不该这么做
It's a betrayal of trust, but since you've come this far...
背叛了他的信任 但既然你如此千辛万苦
There.
给
"Meet me tomorrow. There's something you need to know.
"明天见我 有些事告诉你
"Big news. By the magic fountain.
重要消息 魔法喷泉
12 noon. Don't call, don't be late."
中午12点 别打电♥话♥ 别迟到"
I arranged a rendezvous.
我安排了会面
This is a terrifying message.
这真是条令人害怕的消息
You want him to turn up, don't you?
你想让他出现 对吧
Can't we change this to...?
我们就不能改到...
We don't know how long he's going to be there.
我们不知道他会在那待多久
Oh, I suppose you're right.
我想你说的也对
What the hell's a magic fountain?
魔法喷泉是个什么地方
Ask someone!
问别人
You'll find it.
你能找到
Thank you, Kat.
谢谢 凯特
Send him all my love. I will.
带我向他转达爱意 我会的
No, but, like...
不 是那种
..Proper love.
正式的爱
You really need to shower, Mr P.
你真的该洗澡了 皮先生
Yes, I know. I will, I will. Sorry. Yeah.
我知道 我会的 抱歉
Thank you.
谢谢
Actually, um, I don't suppose...
其实 我在想...
..If you gave me your bank details,
如果你告诉我你的银行信息
would I be able to borrow some cash?
我能向你借点钱吗
Ei, Il Caldo!
好啊 卡多老哥
Hola. Buenos dias, senor.
你好 早上好 先生
Habla usted ingles? Si, hablo ingles.
你能听懂英语吗 能 英语没问题
Ah, gracias. How can I help you?
谢谢 有什么能帮你
剧集 | 我们(2020) | 导航列表