剧集 | 我们(2020) | 导航列表
Dad, did you book us into a brothel?
爸 你订的是妓院吗
Hello, Petersens! Oh, Christ!
你们好 皮特森一家 天呐
You're sure you don't want to come?
你真的不想来吗
You'll have more fun without me.
我不在你们还能更开心点
I'd like to apologise for my son.
我为我儿子道歉
and I have no idea why he's being so stupid.
我也不清楚他为什么犯傻
I can't do this journey any more. It's unbearable.
我不能再继续旅行了 难以忍♥受
I feel like the grand tour isn't quite working out, so I've gone.
但我感觉这次游学旅行事与愿违 所以我走了
Connie, I know where Albie is.
康妮 我知道艾尔比在哪了
And if you see him here... We will call you.
如果你见到了他 我们会打给你
But make sure you don't...? Tell him you are here.
但确保你们不要... 告诉他你来了
It's quite normal to get lost here. I'm Freja.
在这很容易迷路 我是芙瑞雅
So, imagine you've got two mice in a maze - Venice -
想象一下 两只老鼠进了迷宫 威尼斯
wandering around separately.
分别随机地游荡
Random... One mouse could phone the other
随机... 其中一只可以打电♥话♥给另一只
and arrange to meet.
安排会面
Unfortunately, that's not an option.
很不幸 这个选项不存在
He's definitely here, Connie.
他绝对在这里 康妮
I can feel it.
我能感觉到
It was funny, yeah.
挺有意思的 是啊
You should put that in your...
你应该把它放你...
Douglas!
道格拉斯
Hi, Dad. Mr Petersen, we meet again.
爸爸 皮特森先生 又见面了
We thought you weren't coming. No, I couldn't miss the quiz.
我们以为你不来了呢 我哪能错过测验啊
Threetimes winner. Four. Fourtimes winner.
三次的冠军 四次 四次的冠军
How are you feeling this year? Fancy your chances?
你今年感觉怎么样 觉得你有戏吗
That depends. Are there real questions this time
那要看情况了 这次会问像样的问题
or just a lot of celebrity trivia?
还是一堆名人八卦
Dad thinks if it's not in the periodic table,
我爸觉得不在元素周期表里的东西
it's not real knowledge. I don't think that.
都不算真正的知识 我不是这么想的
I just think a few more science questions would...
我只是觉得多几个科学的问题会...
Can you hear me? Yeah.
能听到我吗 能
I can't hear you. Can you hear me?
你们声音太小了 你们能听到我吗
Yeah! Good evening, everyone.
能 各位晚上好
If you'd like to take your seats, please,
请大家就坐
for this year's Oakbrook Sixth Form Quiz!
参加今年的橡溪中学六年级智力测验
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Best of luck.
祝你好运
We're giving a special prize
我们要给最佳队名
for the very best team name. Connie?
颁发特别奖励 康妮
Oh, actually, I'm on Mike's team this year.
实际上今年我在迈克的队里
Really? Douglas, can I get you a beer?
真的 道格拉斯 我给你倒杯啤酒如何
Er, not before a match, Mike. You're quizzing with other people?
比赛前就不要了 迈克 你和别人参加比赛
It's allowed, isn't it? Anyway, you weren't here, Mike asked...
这是可以的吧 再说你没来 迈克问...
You're arts and culture,
你负责文化和艺术
I'm science and geography. That's how we win.
我管科学和地理 这样我们才会赢啊
I'm not completely ignorant about those things.
那些东西我也不是全不懂
Flags of the world?! I know my flags.
各国国旗 我认识国旗
Thought we'd try something new...
我想着我们可以尝试点新鲜的...
Your seats, please. Spice things up.
请就坐 来点刺♥激♥的
Look, it's meant to be fun, remember?
这本来就是为了找乐子 记得吗
OK, has everyone got their team names?
大家的队名都有了吗
Team names are very important this year.
今年的队名很重要
We're giving a special prize
我们要给最佳队名
for the very best team name. Good luck, Mum.
颁发特别奖励 祝你好运妈妈
And you.
你也是
... ladies and gentlemen.
女士们先生们
Evening. Evening.
晚上好 晚上好
Time and tide wait for no man...
话不多说...
We need a funny team name. Oh, God.
我们需要一个好玩的队名 我的天
Quizzard Of Oz. Les Quizzerables?
测验仙踪 悲惨试界
Can't we just be the Blue Team? Where's the fun in that?
我们不能就叫蓝队吗 笑点在哪
Look, can we just, um...?
听着 我们叫...
Quiztopher Wren? All right.
考试多福·雷恩队 怎么样
Sir Quiztopher Wren? Yeah.
考试多福·雷恩爵士队 嗯
Who's going to have the pen?
谁来写呢
OK, everybody, here we go.
好了各位 我们开始
The moment you've all been waiting for.
这一各位期盼已久的时刻
Here we go. First round. Let's dive into...
开始 第一轮 我们要深入...
..Lakes of the World!
世界之湖
OK, now, here we go. Fantastic.
开始了啊 太好了
That's good.
很好
Next section. Round 2 - identify which country
下一节 第二轮 识别下列国旗
the following flags belong to. Mozambique.
属于哪个国家 莫桑比克
Which of the periodic elements have these symbols?
这些符号♥代表哪些元素
Potassium, iron, silver.
钾 铁 银
Fantastic! Next question.
非常好 下一题
Which country...?
哪个国家...
Fantastic. Everyone happy? Everyone confident?
好极了 大家都很满意吗 都有信心
Great. Here we go again. 1986.
很好 又一题 1986
Round 6. Who was he?
第六轮 他是谁
Swedish Prime Minister. Are you sure? I...
瑞典首相 你确定吗 我...
Trust me. And now we come to our final round.
相信我 我们现在来到最后一轮了
Celebrity tattoos.
名人纹身
And we start with a tiger...
我们从一只老虎开始...
Time is up! Time is up, ladies and gentlemen.
时间到 时间到 女士们先生们
Pens down on the table, please! Pens down on the table.
请把笔放桌上 请把笔放桌上
If you'll pass the papers to the team
请你们把答题纸递给
on the table to the right of you, please, for marking.
你们右边桌子的队来打分
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Pretty tough, yeah? Oh, I think we're quietly confident.
还挺难的吧 我们还挺有信心的
You are? Yeah, we are, Mike, yeah.
是吗 是啊 迈克
Well, we'll see.
那我们等着瞧吧
Yeah, we'll see.
对 我们等着瞧吧
OK, ladies and gentlemen, we are back in the room.
女士们先生们 我们回到了会场
Sorry for a bit of a wait there.
抱歉让大家等了
It's very, very close this evening and some fantastic scores.
今晚非常非常胶着 有些很高的分数
So, with no further ado, here are the results - in third place,
那话不多说 公布结果 第三名
with 23 points...
23分...
..The Cranium Krusherz!
拍破脑袋队
28 points. I think we've got this. How do you know?
28分 我觉得我们赢定了 你怎么知道
I kept a copy of our answers. 28 points.
我抄了一份我们的答案 28分
Congratulations to the Cranium Krusherz.
祝贺拍破脑袋队
And in second place...
第二名是...
With 26 points,
26分
Sir Quiztopher Wren!
考试多福·雷恩爵士队
Which means that this year's winner, with 27 points, is...
所以今年的获胜者队就是27分的...
Eh? 26?
26分
Mobiles At The Ready!
随时待命手♥机♥队
No, that's not right. No, no, no, no, no.
不 不对 不不不
There's a mistake in the marking.
算分算错了
We got 28. They... They haven't marked us properly.
我们是28分 他们算错了
Oh, well, never mind. No, excuse me.
没关系的 不 不好意思
Excuse me. Sorry. Excuse me. I think we need a recount.
不好意思 抱歉 我觉得需要重新算下分
We... We got 28. I kept a copy and I've just checked it
我们是28分 我有留底 我检查过了
and I'm pretty sure that, er... well, I know that...
我很肯定... 我知道...
We got 28.
我们是28分
Sorry? You'd... You'd like us to mark them again?
对不起 你想要我们重新算分
Yes.
是的
I'd like a recount.
我要求重新算分
Save this for another time?
这个留着下次喝吧
You're off to bed?
你要睡觉了
Yeah, me too.
我也是
Night, Albie. See you tomorrow.
晚安 艾尔比 明天见
Night.
晚安
The breakfast cake or the breakfast cheese?
早餐蛋糕还是早餐奶酪
Today, I think the cake.
今天蛋糕吧
Me too.
我也是
How was the "Accade-mia"?
阿卡呆米亚怎么样
Oh, actually, it's pronounced Acca-dem-ia, like the nut.
其实是念成阿卡德米亚 就像那个坚果
剧集 | 我们(2020) | 导航列表