剧集 | 我们(2020) | 导航列表
Thank you...for making that easier.
-我觉得很难 -我也是
- I found it hard. - Yes, me, too.
但也可能更糟
But it could've been worse.
你确定能行吗 一个人开高速
Sure you're going to be all right, driving this on the motorway?
-嗯 当然 -记得看后视镜
- Yeah, of course. - Use the wing mirrors.
别开得太快了
Don't drive too fast.
我知道你有多想离开
I know how keen you are to get away.
我从不觉得这是个错误
I never thought it was a mistake.
我从来没有后悔过
I've never...regretted it.
永远不会
Never will.
听我说
Listen to me.
遇见你 嫁给你
Meeting you, marrying you...
是我做过最棒的事
It was the best thing I ever did.
当我们的女儿去世时 我也想死
And when our daughter died, I wanted to die too,
唯一阻止我的 是因为你一直陪伴着我
and the only reason I didn't was because you were always there.
你是个善良 杰出的男人 道格拉斯
You're a fine, brilliant man, Douglas.
你不知道我有多喜欢嫁给你
You've no idea how much I've loved being married to you.
现在你可以做我的善良 杰出的前夫了
And now you can be my fine, brilliant ex-husband.
我们有个儿子 令人抓狂地恰到好处
And we've a son who's exactly as maddening as he should be,
他是我们的
and he's ours.
他是我的 也是你的 是我们的结晶
He's mine and yours, and he's part of both of us.
虽然你和我没有白头到老
And the fact that you and I didn't last forever...
但你不能把这个当作失败或溃败
Well, you've got to stop thinking of it as a failure or defeat.
因为我们幸福过 我们在一起的时光
Cos we were good, the two of us together.
而且这不是世界末日 绝对不是
And it's not the end of the world. It's not.
我发誓 道格拉斯 生命会继续 而且会更好
And I swear, Douglas, life will go on and it will be good.
会的
It will.
克罗宗[心脏] 一份功课
我该庆幸拍的不是我的前列腺
I suppose I'm just glad it wasn't my prostate.
至少他现在拍了你的照片了
At least he's got some photos of you now.
-看这张 我在流口水 -是啊
- Look at the one of me drooling. - Yeah.
我不知道你护照什么时候过期 但下次用这张
I don't know when your passport runs out, but that's the one.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
-肯定很讨厌 对吧 -完全不
- Hate it, don't you? - Not at all.
不 你父亲会说这有多引人注目
No, your father was just saying how compelling it all is.
不仅是引人注目
Not just compelling.
我觉得非常出色
I think it's wonderful.
我该走了
Well, I should go.
那我们下周见
So, I'm seeing you next week?
-好的 告诉我地点就行 -好
- Exactly. Just let me know where. - I will.
这些别选小碟子食物了 我不喜欢分享食物
No small plates this time. I don't like sharing my food.
嗯 我发现了
Yes, I noticed.
我们一会要去喝一杯 如果你想来
Look, we're going to go for a drink, if you wanted to join us...
-不了 我先走了 -好
- No, I'll get on. - OK.
-你看起来很精神 道格拉斯 -你也是
- You look well, Douglas. - You, too.
还拿出了你的酷炫灯芯绒外套
Got the corduroy out, I see.
能穿一辈子
Lasts a lifetime.
-这是件好事吗 -我想是的
- Is that a good thing? - I think so.
显然现在又流行了
Back in fashion, apparently.
真的吗 谁告诉你的
Is it now? And who told you that?
见到你很高兴
I'm pleased to see you.
我也是
Me, too.
画面很精彩 对吧
There's a lot going on, isn't there?
的确如此
There certainly is.
-抱歉我迟到了 -不 没关系
- Sorry I'm a little late. - No, it's fine.
-很棒的画作 -没错
- Wonderful painting. - It is.
那我们继续吧
So, shall we move on?
好 我们继续吧
Yes, let's move on.
剧集 | 我们(2020) | 导航列表