我没有
No, I don't.
我也没有
Nor do I.
那我们就继续吧
So we continue.
那再好不过了
I'd like that very much.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
-你还好吗 -挺好的
- You all right? - Yeah.
那就好
Good.
今晚过得如何
How was tonight?
-不错啊 -是吗
- It was good. - Yeah?
你最后去哪儿了
Where did you go in the end?
布拉德利餐厅
Oh, Bradley's.
布拉德利啊 在布罗德斯泰斯
Bradley's, up Broadstairs.
那里不错啊 我去过几次的
It's good in there, yeah, I've been a couple of times.
芮塔怎么样 她还好吗
How's Rita? Is she all right?
还是老样子
Same as ever.
挺有意思的
Funny.
好些年没见到她了
Haven't seen her for ages.
我很高兴你出去玩 桑德拉
I'm glad you're going out, Sandra,
看来你还是比较开心的
and you're enjoying yourself a little bit.
这很好 对吧
It's all good, you know?
理当如此
I think you deserve it.
法语学得怎么样了
How's the French going?
难以想象芮塔说法语的样子
I can't imagine Rita speaking French.
你好吗[法语]
"Comment ca va?"
别这么刻薄
Don't be mean.
她说得挺好的
She's good actually.
-是吗 -是的
- Is she? - Yeah, she is.
你学到了什么呢
What have you been learning then?
别再问了
Stop asking questions.
我有点累了 我要先去睡了
I'm just a bit tired. I think I'm going to go to bed.
晚安
Night-night.
*你能否躺在她身旁*
*Can you lie next to her*
*献出你的身体*
*And give her your heart, your heart*
*也献出你的心*
*As well as your body?*
*你能否躺在她身旁*
*And can you lie next to her*
*承认你的愚蠢*
*And confess your love, your love*
*也承认你的爱*
*As well as your folly?*
*你能否跪在国王面前*
*And can you kneel before the king*
*宣布你的清白*
*And say I'm clean, I'm clean?*
*告诉我 全心爱你*
*But tell me now, where was my fault*
*岂能算是错*
*In loving you with my whole heart?*
*告诉我 全心爱你*
*But tell me now, where was my fault*
*岂能算是错*
*In loving you with my whole heart?*
*一张空白的页面*
*A white blank page*
*一股膨胀的怒气*
*And a swelling rage, rage*
你还好吗
Ok?
桑德拉 我们之间到底怎么了
Sandra, what's going on with us?
我不知道
I don't know.
早些时候我去城里 路过店子
I was in town earlier and I popped by the shop
看到你在锁门
and I saw you locking up.
你在查我
You were checking up on me?
你在查我吗
You were checking up on me?
你不相信我
You don't trust me?!
-对不起 桑德拉 -真不敢相信
- I'm sorry, Sandra. - I can't believe that.
我们在一起这么多年
After all the years.
我从来都没有查过你
I've never checked up on you!
桑德拉 我只是...
Sandra, I just...
真不敢相信
I can't believe that.
你知道吗 你不用...
You know what? Listen, you don't...
你不用告诉我那个男人是谁
you don't have to tell me who this guy is.
我并不想知道 我只是...
I don't, I don't want to know. I just...
我只想让你知道 我爱你 亲爱的
I just, I need you to know that I love you, darling.
我爱你 请你...
I love you. Please...
大卫 我受不了了
David, I can't deal with this.
大卫 我真的受不了
No, David, I can't deal with it.
桑德拉
Sandra?
*世界需要爱 甜蜜的爱*
*What the world needs now is love, sweet love*
*世上真爱 寥寥无几*
*It's the only thing that there's just too little of*
*世界需要爱 甜蜜的爱*
*What the world needs now is love, sweet love*
*真爱不独享 众生皆渴望*
*No, not just for some, but for everyone... *
[下集预告]
进酒吧找个姑娘 喝点小酒
See, you go to the pub, meet a girl, you know, have a few drinks,
请她喝两杯 逗她开心
buy her doubles, get her laughing.
一夜终了你醉了
You're both a bit pissed at the end of the night,
手就伸进她裙子里
try and get your hand up her skirt.
这才是英国人 这才是传统
I mean, that's the British way, that's the tradition.
-这才是英国人吗 -是 你把传统丢了
- The British way? - Yes, you're flaunting that.
你把传统丢了 改用电脑了
You're flaunting that with your computer.
用高科技了
Technology.
你知道我说的那个女人吧
You know that woman I told you about,
网上交往的那个
who I've been seeing online?
她要来这里几天
She's going to come over for a few days.
爸爸 你花钱养了一个女朋友
Dad, you're paying for a girlfriend?
-我没花钱叫她过来 -肯定有
- I'm not paying for her to... - You are.
你是真实的
You're real.