好吧 可能你是该这样
Yeah, maybe you should, yeah.
霍莉 求你了 别这样对我
Look, Holly, please, don't do this to me.
不 别下车
No, don't get out the car.
请你别扯着我不放 我要回家
Please don't grab me. I'm going to go home.
你为什么不上车呢
Why don't you get in the car?
我要走路
I'm just going to walk.
别这样 大卫 别跟着我
No, David, don't. Please don't follow me.
-别过来 -霍利 稍等片刻
- No, don't! - Holly, just stop a second.
听着 我们完了
Look, it's over.
-求你了 亲爱的 -结束了
- Please, darling. - It's over.
霍利 上车吧
Holly, just get in the car.
至少让我载你回家
Let me drive you home at least.
放心吧
I'll be all right.
大家请向前看
Face forward, please.
请大家看前面
If we could face the front, please,
因为接下来要做的事很重要
er, because what we're about to do is quite important
你们都快要中考了
now that you're all approaching your GCSEs.
我们要模拟在考场上写作
We're going to practise writing under controlled conditions.
考试结束前十分钟
Ten minutes towards the end of your exam,
我会提醒大家考试即将结束
I will let you know that it is almost over
大家就应该放下笔了
and you should complete your work.
谁还有问题吗
Has anyone got any questions, please?
-我有个问题 -说吧
- I've got a question. - Yes?
你搞上凯伦有多久了
How long have you been screwing Karen?
多久了
How long?
多久
How long?
-多久 -谁有不无聊的问题吗
- How long? - Anyone got any constructive questions?
-多久了 -好了 克里斯 谢谢你
- How long? - OK, Chris, thanks very much.
大家开始了
Everybody carry on with your work.
一点十分 开始吧
It's ten past one. Off you go.
-你知道这有多恶心吗 -克里斯 够了
- Do you know how sick that is? - OK, Chris, enough!
-克里斯 -太恶心了
- Chris! - That is sick!
克里斯 你够了
Chris, enough!
拿上你的东西 我忍♥不下去了
Get your stuff. I can't deal with this.
拿上你的东西 滚出我的课堂
Get your stuff, get out of my class.
太过分了 你小子太放肆了
It's rude. You're a very rude boy.
拿好你的东西
Get your stuff.
拿上你的包跟外套 滚出去
Get your bag, get your coat, get out of my class!
给我出去
Get out now!
你来拿一份黄色表格
You're going to take a yellow form
然后去斯塔伯利先生的办公室
and go to Mr Stabley's room now
告诉他你被逐出课堂的原因
and you are going to tell him why I've sent you out of this class!
我会告诉他的
Oh, I'll tell him.
请你滚出我的课堂
Get out of the class, please.
我要知道你为什么告诉他
I need to know why you told him.
什么 什么
What? What?
你为什么告诉他
Why did you tell him?
凯伦 我可什么都没说
I didn't tell anything, Karen.
我都不知道你在说些什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我知道是你说的 我刚盯着你看
I know you did. I watched you in there.
你根本不敢看我
You couldn't look at me.
不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你没看到她有多难堪吗 我爱她
Did you see how upset she got? I love her.
什么
What?
你爱上她了吗
You love her?
你不觉得这很恶心吗
Do you know how disgusting that is?
那是你的老师
That's your teacher, you know.
凯伦
Karen!
你知道吗 是我跟大伙说的
You know what? Yeah, I did tell everyone!
亲爱的
Sweetheart?
-妈 别这样 -别怎样
- Mum, please stop doing this. - Doing what?
咱俩现在就是这样了
You realise this is our relationship now?
每次都是这样 你坐着问我
This is all we ever do. You sit there and ask,
"怎么了 为什么不开心"
"What's wrong? Why are you not happy?"
"跟谁约会啊"
"Who are you seeing?"
我都烦死了 妈妈
It's really annoying me, Mum.
我只想让你开心 就这么简单
All I want is for you to be happy, sweet. That's all.
我们以前无话不说
We used to talk all the time.
拜托 妈妈 我在跟一个女孩交往
For Christ's sake, Mum! I'm seeing a girl.
我跟一个年轻女孩谈恋爱
I'm seeing a girl. A young girl.
她十六岁 是我的学生 你明白吗
She's 16. She's a student of mine. Can you understand that?
你能接受吗
Can you get alongside with that?
-你在说什么 -听到是不是感觉好多了
- What are you saying? - Is it easier for you to hear that?
等等 你的学生 你可是老师啊
Just a minute. A student of yours? You're a teacher.
我不知道 你为什么这么做
I don't know what... Why are you doing this?
-你要跟我说什么 -妈 我恋爱了
- What are you saying to me? - You see, Mum, I'm in love!
我认为你不知道什么是爱
I don't think you know what love is.
我爱上她了
I'm in love with her.
就是一个学生迷恋上你了
You've got a student who has a crush on you.
-这完全是... -好吧 好吧
- This is completely... - All right, all right!
*你若迷途 抬头寻觅*
*If you're lost you can look*
*我在身旁*
*And you will find me*
*一次一次*
*Time after time*
*你若跌倒 有我扶你*
*If you fall I will catch you*
*我会等你*
*I'll be waiting*
*一次一次*
*Time after time*
*你若跌倒 有我扶你*
*If you fall I will catch you*
*我会等你*
*I will be waiting*
*一次一次*
*Time after time*
*一次一次*
*Time after time*
*一次一次*
*Time after time*
*一次一次*
*Time after time*
*一次一次*
*Time after time.*
我得走了
I'm going to have to go.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我要离开了 我不能
I'm going to have to leave. I can't...
我没法留下来
I can't stay. It's...
为什么
Why?
咱俩的事闹得人尽皆知
Because everybody knows what's going on between us.
到时候会有许多流言蜚语
I think there are going to be big repercussions
在此之前我要躲到别处去
and I need to go somewhere else before it all happens.
我感觉所有人都慢慢围了过来 我...
I just feel like everyone's slowly closing in on us and I...
抓紧我的手
Hold my hand.
我必须得走
I have to go.
我跟你一起走
I could come with you.
-我想跟你一起 -你不能...
- I want to come with you. - You can't just...
-我能 -不
- I can. - No.
我想每天这样跟你在一起
I want to be with you every day like this.
拉拉 拉拉 拉拉
Lesbian. Lesbian. Lesbian.
拉拉 拉拉
Lesbian. Lesbian.
拉拉 拉拉
Lesbian. Lesbian.
拉拉 拉拉 拉拉
Lesbian! Lesbian! Lesbian!
拉拉 拉拉 拉拉
Lesbian! Lesbian! Lesbian!
拉拉 拉拉 拉拉 拉拉
Lesbian! Lesbian! Lesbian! Lesbian!
拉拉 拉拉 拉拉
Lesbian! Lesbian! Lesbian!
*世界需要爱*
*What the world needs now*
*甜蜜的爱*
*Is love, sweet love*
*世上真爱 寥寥无几*
*It's the only thing that there's just too little of*
*世界需要爱*
*What the world needs now*
*甜蜜的爱*
*Is love, sweet love*
*真爱不独享 众生皆渴望*
*No, not just for some but for everyone*
*上帝啊 高山不再需要*
*Lord, we don't need another mountain...*
[下集预告]
大卫
David?
我们之间有问题 对吧
We're not good, are we?
我...我不觉得啊
I'm...I'm all right.
你看上去并不开心
You don't seem, um... er, as happy.
我女儿去上大学了 我们都很想念她
My daughter went to university. We're all missing her.
*世界需要爱*
*What the world needs now*
*甜蜜的爱*
*Is love, sweet love...*