我们才刚坐下
We've just sat down.
我只是想回去了
I just think I'd like to go home.
天啊 桑德拉
Oh, Christ, Sandra!
是你想来的
You wanted to come.
我知道 但我实在不想待了
I know, but I don't want to be here any more.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
记得我吗
You remember me?
买♥♥胸针的
Oh, the brooch!
不好意思啊
Oh, yeah, I'm sorry.
我放哪里了
Erm, now where did I...?
在这里呢
Oh, here it is.
-领到薪水了吗 -是的 领到了
- You got paid then? - Yes, I got paid.
-15镑吧 -是的 15镑
- It's £15? - Yeah, 15, that's right.
你在哪儿工作
Where do you work?
西湾的环卫处
Er, West Bay for WRG.
我打扫...公共厕所
I clean the, erm, the conveniences.
这样啊
Oh? All right.
要包装一下吗
Do you want this gift-wrapped?
好的
Yes, please.
这是送你妈妈的 对吧
I know it's for your Mum, isn't it?
-是的 在土耳其 -好的
- Yes, in Turkey. - Right.
我估计邮费都比礼物贵
I expect the postage is more than the actual gift!
不打紧的
It's not important.
我尽量包得小一点
Yeah, well, I'll try and make it as small as possible.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你看上去没以前开心
You don't seem, erm, er... as happy... than before.
出什么事了吗
Something bad happen?
不 没什么 没有
Oh, er, no, no, erm, no.
好吧 有 只是你问得太突然了
Well, yeah! You've taken me a bit by surprise, erm...
没什么 你不用非得告诉我
It's nothing. You don't have to say anything.
不是 我女儿上周日去上大学了
No, erm, my daughter went to university on, er, on Sunday
离家挺远 我蛮想她的
and it's a long way away, and, well, I'm missing her.
人之常情
Of course.
多谢关心
Erm, thank you for asking.
也许你正好有时间...摸索
Maybe it will, erm, give you some time to, er, explore.
摸索
Explore?
我也失去过
I lost, er, someone too.
我...
And I, erm...
有时候是好事
Good things happen sometimes.
你这话很贴心
That's a lovely thing to say.
你人真好
That's really nice.
谢谢你
Thank you for that.
谢谢
Thank you.
再见
Bye-bye.
我们回不到过去了 是吗
It's never going to be the same again, is it?
女儿不在 一切都回不去了
It's not going to be the same, without the girls.
亲爱的 别这样折磨自己
Don't do this to yourself, darling, please.
我忍♥不住
I can't help it.
我要走了 亲爱的
I've got to go, darling.
*我的心捉摸不定 双眼昏花*
*How fickle my heart and how woozy my eyes*
*试图在你的谎言里找到些许真实*
*I struggle to find any truth in your lies*
*内心无意知晓那些未知的事*
*And now my heart stumbles on things I don't know*
*我的脆弱终将暴露无遗*
*My weakness I feel I must finally show*
*伸出你的手 我们共同将其打败*
*Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all*
*给我你的心 我却只能让你失落*
*But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall*
*借我你的眼 我能改变你的所见*
*Lend me your eyes, I can change what you see*
*但你的灵魂定要自♥由♥不拘*
*But your soul you must keep totally free*
*唤醒我的灵魂*
*Awake my soul*
*唤醒我的灵魂*
*Awake my soul.*
伊斯梅尔
I'm Ismail.
桑德拉
I'm Sandra.
*试图在你的谎言里找到些许真实*
*I struggle to find any truth in your lies*
*内心无意知晓那些未知的事*
*And now my heart stumbles on things I don't know*
*我的脆弱终将暴露无遗*
*My weakness I feel I must finally show*
-新衣服啊 桑德拉 -是啊
- Is that a new top, Sandra? - Yeah.
穿着很漂亮
You look nice.
今晚我要出去一趟
I'm going out tonight.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
当然是跟芮塔去学校
A course, college, erm, with Rita.
这星期你每晚都跟芮塔出去 对吧
You've been out with Rita every night this week, haven't you?
是啊
Yeah.
你什么时候回来
What time are you going to be back?
不知道 十一点吧
I don't know. About 11?
结束后跟她们一起喝点东西
Having a drink afterwards with the girls.
我要迟到了
I'm going to be late.
你吃完了自己收拾吧
Can you clear up after yourself?
-好的 -回见
- Yes. - See you later.
这很奇怪 对吧
It's strange, isn't it?
奇怪什么
What?
我们啊
Us.
我们就像是 怎么说呢
Like we've, erm, I don't know...
上辈子互相认识
known each other in another life.
是是 我懂 我懂
Yes. Yes, I know, I know.
我不明白
I don't understand it.
但感觉很开心
But it makes me feel...very good.
我感觉特别幸运
I feel very, very lucky.
你和你老公是包办婚姻吗
Was your marriage arranged?
-包办 -是啊 -不
- Arranged? - Yes. - No!
不是吗
No?
不是 我们见了面 我们....
No, we did meet and we, I suppose we...
你是为结婚而结婚吗
Did you arrange it for yourselves?
有些人就是
Some people do this.
我想 是的
Er... ..Yeah, I suppose I did.
我从没这么想过 不过你说的对
Yeah. I never looked at it like that, but yeah, you're right.
在我那个年龄 多数女人都这么想吧
That's what most girls of my age wanted.
想要结婚 订婚结婚然后生小孩
They got married, engaged, and married and then had children.
一切都发生得那么快
It sort of all happened quite suddenly.
太年轻了 不知道自己想要什么
Er, too young, really, to know what I wanted.
那你现在想要什么
What do you want now?
-你肯定做梦吧 -嗯
- You must have dreams. - Mmm.
你都梦见什么了
What do you dream about?
飞翔
Flying.
多好啊
Yeah.
高高地飞翔
Flying above everything.
那么自♥由♥
Being free,
可以俯瞰一切
looking down on everything.
不受束缚
Not being tied down.
就是这样
Yeah.
你想要逃离吗
You want to escape?
-我想是的 -暂时逃离吗
- I think I do, yeah. - You want to escape for five seconds?
再久一点吧
I want it to be longer than that.
我希望能永远地逃离
I suppose I want to escape forever.
*唤醒我的灵魂*
*Awake my soul*
*唤醒我的灵魂*
*Awake my soul*
*唤醒我的灵魂*
*Awake my soul*
*你生来就要遇见你的缔造者*
*You were made to meet your maker*
*唤醒我的灵魂*
*Awake my soul*
*唤醒我的灵魂*
*Awake my soul*
*唤醒我的灵魂*
*Awake my soul*
*你生来就要遇见你的缔造者*
*You were made to meet your maker*
*你生来就要遇见你的缔造者*
*You were made to meet your maker*
天气真是多变 不是吗
Crazy weather, isn't it?
-是啊 一刻前还是晴天 -就是
- Yes, it was sunny 15 minutes ago. - I know!
今天过得很开心 真的很开心
It's been a lovely day, really lovely.
很特别 有你的每一天都很特别
Special. Every day with you is special.
谢谢你 让我对生活有了不同的看法
Thank you for making me look at life differently.
让我又重新热爱生活了
Making me enjoy life again.
不客气
You're welcome.
那我们现在做什么呢
So, what do we do now?
你有什么要做的吗
Do you have a plan?