it just didn't seem like what you've got now.
好像并不是你现在所得到的这些
You wanted to travel and...
你想去旅行…
There was never talk of children and...
从没谈过要孩子…
But you just disappeared.
但是你走了
You've no idea how much I regret it.
你不知道我对此有多么后悔
We were meant to be together forever.
原本我们要永远在一起的
Weren't we? I know.
对吗? 我知道
For the rest of our lives.
共度余生
But we can't. Can we?
但是我们做不到了 对吗?
No.
嗯
(So, then...)
所以…
I never loved anyone like I loved you.
我从没像爱你一样爱过别人
Hey, babe, we're probably going to do a late one tonight. Erm...
嘿 宝贝儿 我们今晚打算加个通宵 呃…
Jim and I are going to just keep that planning meeting going until it's done. So...
Jim和我打算把这个计划中的会议开完 所以…
..we'll be quite late, I think.
...我想 可能会很晚
OK. Yeah.
好的
Finished?
喝完了吗?
Mm. Ta.
嗯 谢谢
So you'll never guess who I bumped into the other day.
你绝对猜不到我那天碰到谁了
Who?
谁啊?
Serena.
Serena
No?!
不会吧
Yeah.
就是她
What's she doing here?
她在这里干什么?
I don't know.
不知道
She said something about her sister lives here or something. No?
她说她妹妹住在这什么的 不会吧
Where was this?
在哪遇到的?
Just in the street.
就在大街上
I came out of work and there she was. Crazy.
我下班回来正好碰到她 太神奇了
Why didn't you mention this before?
怎么之前没有告诉我?
I thought you might've seen her, I thought she might have been in touch with you. No.
我以为你们可能已经见过面了 或者已经跟你联♥系♥过了 不
No. Really?
没有 真的吗?
No, of course not.
没有 当然没有
And you'd tell me if you had, wouldn't you?
如果有过你会告诉我的 对吗?
Of course I would.
当然了
Promise?
你保证?
Of course I would.
当然了
Of course.
必须的
Hey, what are you talking about?
嘿 你怎么了?
Daft.
傻瓜
Look, I've got to go.
噢 我得走了
Don't be daft.
别傻了
I'll phone you later. OK.
过会儿我给你打电♥话♥ 好的
Have a good day. Yeah.
工作顺利哦 嗯
What do we do next?
接下来我们怎么办?
Well...
嗯…
we go back to our old lives.
回到各自原来的生活中去
You go back to Ruth and the kids, and I'll go back to Canada and Ali.
你回到Ruth和孩子们身边 而我回加拿大和Ali待在一起
And we carry on...
继续生活…
..knowing that we love each other.
…知道我们还彼此相爱
It's just the way it has to be.
只能这样了
I don't know if I can.
我不知道自己能不能做到
What do you mean?
什么意思?
I don't know if I can.
不知道我能不能做到
You don't know if you can what?
你不知道能不能做到什么?
Just go back.
回到现在的生活中
We could just go somewhere.
咱们可以随便去哪儿
We could just go somewhere else and just...
咱们可以找个地方…
..start again.
…重新开始
Yeah, we could. We could?
嗯 能行 可以吗?
Just go somewhere and change our names,
到一个新的地方 改名换姓
be someone else, just start again.
换个身份 重新开始
It's what I've always wanted.
我一直都这么想
(Let's do it.)
说干就干吧
Let's not waste any more time.
别再浪费时间了
# I'm a fool#
#我像个傻瓜一样#
# To want you#
#想得到你#
# I'm a fool to want you#
#我像个傻瓜一样想得到你#
# To want a love that can't be true#
#祈求一份不切实际的爱情#
# A love that's there#
#一份也属于#
# For others too#
#他人的爱情#
# I'm a fool to hold you#
#我像个傻瓜一样抓住你#
# Such a fool to hold you... #
#这样一个抓着你的傻瓜…#
# To seek a kiss#
#寻求一个吻#
# Not mine alone#
#它不属于我自己#
# To share a kiss the devil has known#
#分享一个魔鬼之吻#
# Time and time again#
#一次又一次#
# I said I'd leave you#
#我说自己应该离开你#
# Time and time again#
#一次又一次#
# I went away... #
#我选择离开…#
It'll be OK.
会好起来的
Yeah.
嗯
OK.
好的
Bye, Nick.
拜 Nick
(I'm sorry.)
对不起
# What the world needs now#
#此刻这个世界需要的#
# Is love, sweet love
#是爱情 甜蜜的爱情#
# It's the only thing that there's just too little of
#它是世上唯一人们渴求的情感#
# What the world needs now
#此刻这个世界需要的#
# Is love, sweet love#
#是爱情 甜蜜的爱情#
# No, not just for some#
#不 它不只属于一个些#
# But for everyone#
#而是属于每个人#
# Lord, we don't need another mountain
#上帝 我们不需要另一座高山#
You can play after.
你可以待会再玩
Here y'are.
给你
I'm Stella.
我是Stella
Paul.
我是Paul
# What the world needs now... #
#此刻这个世界需要…#